Jan. 6 U.S. Prosecuting Attorney Accused of Stabbing Man Gets Better Bail Than Capitol Rioters

So one of the Fed Prosecutors who helped to prosecute the Lectern Guy went and stabbed someone….Sounds about right.

OIP.oJ_AJvZIEeWzAHCUWRsTAgHaD4

Power hungry psychos come unglued and show their true colors when you throw a variable such as a fender bender into their well-ordered richboy lawyer day.

We always hear about Police accountability. I think the focus should now be on Prosecutor accountability.

Me, I would have shot his ass.

The rioters were involved in an attempted coup and should have never even made it to a court. There's only one way of dealing with revolutionaries.

The door to justice must be slammed shut on them so that they can never again threaten their country and its Constitution.

Think of the best outcome but at least be aware of the worst if the leader of the coup wins his election.

• Banned
The rioters were involved in an attempted coup and should have never even made it to a court. There's only one way of dealing with revolutionaries.

The door to justice must be slammed shut on them so that they can never again threaten their country and its Constitution.

Think of the best outcome but at least be aware of the worst if the leader of the coup wins his election.
The January 6 patriots were not attempting a coup. They were attempting to prevent a coup by delaying the certification of an illegal Usurper, Joe Biden.

The January 6 patriots were not attempting a coup. They were attempting to prevent a coup by delaying the certification of an illegal Usurper, Joe Biden.
I'm good with both versions of the story.

Biden stole an election and should be held responsible even after the fact.

That changes nothing on the only way to deal with a coup or in Biden's case, a successful coup.

‘the calculation of square footage is a subjective process that could lead to differing results or opinions based on the method employed to conduct the calculation,'”

Lol, difference between retard repugs and democrats is if this guy is guilty we are fine with him rotting in jail right along with the Jan 6th retards.

Forum List

Back