Judge Orders Trump To Pay Whatever Amount It Takes To Bankrupt Campaign

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
POLITICS·Feb 16, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

NEW YORK — Former President Trump's civil trial in New York has concluded with Judge Arthur Engoron ordering that Trump pay whatever dollar amount is necessary to bankrupt his Presidential campaign.
"I, Judge Engoron, hereby rule that President Trump must pay -- hang on, let me google what his campaign raised last quarter," said Judge Ergoron. "Oh forget it, whatever it takes to crush Trump's re-election, that's how much Trump owes. Case closed!"
The civil trial was initiated by New York Attorney General Letitia James who argued that Trump received good terms on bank loans, thus endangering democracy. "Trump receiving a slightly better interest rate on a loan fifteen years ago was the death rattle of America," said James. "At last, with using Trump's conviction on a victimless crime to bankrupt one of the two major Presidential candidates, democracy has been saved."
According to legal scholars, the case hinged on whether Trump had inflated the worth of his real estate holdings in order to secure more favorable loan rates. After careful review, Judge Ergoron ruled that Trump's 63,000 square-foot mansion at Mar-A-Lago, including multiple beaches, was worth approximately eight dollars. As such, Judge Ergoron declared that banks had been nice to Trump, which clearly caused people living in New York terrible distress, and that could only be assuaged by Trump being forced to pay enough money to destroy his campaign.
At publishing time, Judge Ergoron had also ruled that Trump had to also pay off the national debt and go pick up his dry cleaning.

Article Image

NEW YORK — Former President Trump's civil trial in New York has concluded with Judge Arthur Engoron ordering that Trump pay whatever dollar amount is necessary to bankrupt his Presidential campaign.
"I, Judge Engoron, hereby rule that President Trump must pay -- hang on, let me google what his campaign raised last quarter," said Judge Ergoron. "Oh forget it, whatever it takes to crush Trump's re-election, that's how much Trump owes. Case closed!"
The civil trial was initiated by New York Attorney General Letitia James who argued that Trump received good terms on bank loans, thus endangering democracy. "Trump receiving a slightly better interest rate on a loan fifteen years ago was the death rattle of America," said James. "At last, with using Trump's conviction on a victimless crime to bankrupt one of the two major Presidential candidates, democracy has been saved."
According to legal scholars, the case hinged on whether Trump had inflated the worth of his real estate holdings in order to secure more favorable loan rates. After careful review, Judge Ergoron ruled that Trump's 63,000 square-foot mansion at Mar-A-Lago, including multiple beaches, was worth approximately eight dollars. As such, Judge Ergoron declared that banks had been nice to Trump, which clearly caused people living in New York terrible distress, and that could only be assuaged by Trump being forced to pay enough money to destroy his campaign.
At publishing time, Judge Ergoron had also ruled that Trump had to also pay off the national debt and go pick up his dry cleaning.
That's already happened...several times over. That's why he goes back to the MAGA faithful well and why he's looking to insert family members into the RNC hierarchy. His own personal defense slush fund, courtesy of Republican donors. :)

Jeez, the Bee really isn't funny. This reads like a victim impact statement. :auiqs.jpg:

That's already happened...several times over. That's why he goes back to the MAGA faithful well and why he's looking to insert family members into the RNC hierarchy. His own personal defense slush fund, courtesy of Republican donors. :)

Jeez, the Bee really isn't funny. This reads like a victim impact statement. :auiqs.jpg:
You would not know funny if it reared-up and bit you in the ass.....Leftists can't process humor.

You would not know funny if it reared-up and bit you in the ass.....Leftists can't process humor.
I know humor. This isn't funny. I get you Trumpies desperately want SOMETHING to cling to that reads as "satire" in your alt-right mind.
But this isn't funny. And your protesting reads like bitter, sour tears. :)

Article Image

Who's he supposed to pay this to since there are no victims.

You best quit while you are (way) behind. You are not even crutch funny.

But yeah, I'm sure NY will find a way to sue him for grabbing the stock market by the pussy.
That cash will evaporate faster than Trump's persona.
Give it up. He's lost. And brace yourself. These last few verdicts..were just the low hanging fruit. :)

I know humor. This isn't funny. I get you Trumpies desperately want SOMETHING to cling to that reads as "satire" in your alt-right mind.
But this isn't funny. And your protesting reads like bitter, sour tears. :)
Yeah. Clinging to the truth is foolish.

Only thing this judgment is going to do is give you liars something to talk about till the election.

All of these findings will be overturned once they're put before judges that haven't been bought by Biden's criminals.

Forum List

Back