Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

The judge’s interpretation of the value of Trump enterprise is incorrect. He is not in the position to determine value. It will be appealed and tossed.

Jewish Hippie Obama supporter Judge Arthur Engoron
View attachment 834956
images

The Left DO NOT value democracy, despite their lies.

Trump valued Mar-a-Lago at $739 million, that he originally bought for 10 million - is he a moron or simply committing fraud?

Common mr.Not-Moron, try to explain it.
I would bet that Trump asked others what the value of that estate was. Trump is no appraiser. Myself and several other posters were or are actual appraisers. I used to own my own appraisal firm and trained appraisers. I appraised a building for an actual Real Estate Broker who questioned the value put on his building by the Tax assessor. I valued it for a different value and it resulted in the Broker property taxes getting lowered. Anyway, it is up to the Banks to appeal to the government when they get frauded. And none of the banks believed they were defrauded by Trump.

I would bet that Trump asked others what the value of that estate was. Trump is no appraiser. Myself and several other posters were or are actual appraisers. I used to own my own appraisal firm and trained appraisers. I appraised a building for an actual Real Estate Broker who questioned the value put on his building by the Tax assessor. I valued it for a different value and it resulted in the Broker property taxes getting lowered. Anyway, it is up to the Banks to appeal to the government when they get frauded. And none of the banks believed they were defrauded by Trump.

How often in your appraisals did:
  • The client have a 10,000 sq/ft building and claim 30,000 sq/ft?
  • Claim that properties current value was based on subdividing the property and building homes where that condition was not possible?
WW

I would bet that Trump asked others what the value of that estate was.

Your bet was lost in court. There is exactly no one sane in the world that would tell him it's worth that.

Trump routinely over-inflated his properties in financial documents.

His penthouse is not 30,000 sq/ft and Mar-a-Lago is not worth 700+ million. Duh.

Your bet was lost in court. There is exactly no one sane in the world that would tell him it's worth that.

Trump routinely over-inflated his properties in financial documents.

His penthouse is not 30,000 sq/ft and Mar-a-Lago is not worth 700+ million. Duh.
Banks do not give a damn what you say is the value. Banks do not trust customers, period.

Banks do not give a damn what you say is the value. Banks do not trust customers, period.

Horseshit. When a company submits financial statements banks do not presume them to be fraudulent.

There is a REASON Trump lied about his properties - financial gain.

Again,all of this was established in court, so you can save your half-baked musings for some other topic.

Just a quick question. Do you think this is about the property used as collateral?

WW
I have not seen the papers used. I know for a fact Banks or lenders do not trust customers written words. It is because we can't do that. We are also subject to being audited.

Horseshit. When a company submits financial statements banks do not presume them to be fraudulent.

There is a REASON Trump lied about his properties.
You think he lied because you are not an expert. I happen to be one.

When you seek a loan, you give the lender permission to check what you claim.

You think he lied because you are not an expert. I happen to be one.

Hey expert, guess what, Trump ALSO has lawyers and real estate experts - they all got togather and had their ass handed to them in a court of law.

Save your expert stories for someone else.

When you seek a loan, you give the lender permission to check what you claim.

People get sued all the time for lying in financial applications.

Your theory about how applicant can't be held responsible for commiting such fraud is made up bs.

Forum List

Back