Judge Orders Trump To Pay Whatever Amount It Takes To Bankrupt Campaign

POLITICS·Feb 16, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

NEW YORK — Former President Trump's civil trial in New York has concluded with Judge Arthur Engoron ordering that Trump pay whatever dollar amount is necessary to bankrupt his Presidential campaign.
"I, Judge Engoron, hereby rule that President Trump must pay -- hang on, let me google what his campaign raised last quarter," said Judge Ergoron. "Oh forget it, whatever it takes to crush Trump's re-election, that's how much Trump owes. Case closed!"
The civil trial was initiated by New York Attorney General Letitia James who argued that Trump received good terms on bank loans, thus endangering democracy. "Trump receiving a slightly better interest rate on a loan fifteen years ago was the death rattle of America," said James. "At last, with using Trump's conviction on a victimless crime to bankrupt one of the two major Presidential candidates, democracy has been saved."
According to legal scholars, the case hinged on whether Trump had inflated the worth of his real estate holdings in order to secure more favorable loan rates. After careful review, Judge Ergoron ruled that Trump's 63,000 square-foot mansion at Mar-A-Lago, including multiple beaches, was worth approximately eight dollars. As such, Judge Ergoron declared that banks had been nice to Trump, which clearly caused people living in New York terrible distress, and that could only be assuaged by Trump being forced to pay enough money to destroy his campaign.
At publishing time, Judge Ergoron had also ruled that Trump had to also pay off the national debt and go pick up his dry cleaning.
Seems kind of stupid.

The fines come from his money. He can't use his cult-donated campaign funds.

Oh well, another stupid thread.

POLITICS·Feb 16, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

NEW YORK — Former President Trump's civil trial in New York has concluded with Judge Arthur Engoron ordering that Trump pay whatever dollar amount is necessary to bankrupt his Presidential campaign.
"I, Judge Engoron, hereby rule that President Trump must pay -- hang on, let me google what his campaign raised last quarter," said Judge Ergoron. "Oh forget it, whatever it takes to crush Trump's re-election, that's how much Trump owes. Case closed!"
The civil trial was initiated by New York Attorney General Letitia James who argued that Trump received good terms on bank loans, thus endangering democracy. "Trump receiving a slightly better interest rate on a loan fifteen years ago was the death rattle of America," said James. "At last, with using Trump's conviction on a victimless crime to bankrupt one of the two major Presidential candidates, democracy has been saved."
According to legal scholars, the case hinged on whether Trump had inflated the worth of his real estate holdings in order to secure more favorable loan rates. After careful review, Judge Ergoron ruled that Trump's 63,000 square-foot mansion at Mar-A-Lago, including multiple beaches, was worth approximately eight dollars. As such, Judge Ergoron declared that banks had been nice to Trump, which clearly caused people living in New York terrible distress, and that could only be assuaged by Trump being forced to pay enough money to destroy his campaign.
At publishing time, Judge Ergoron had also ruled that Trump had to also pay off the national debt and go pick up his dry cleaning.

As of now he owes $537M. Going into bankruptcy will NOT save him. He will to post bond equal to amount of the judgements against that. IF he does not enough money, one or more of his buildings will be used as collateral for the bond. Bear in mind for as long as he drags out the appeals process, the interest on those bond(s) will grow. Should he lose he will have to pay or face forfeiture of property. I want him broke, living on the streets and begging for food.

As of now he owes $537M. Going into bankruptcy will NOT save him. He will to post bond equal to amount of the judgements against that. IF he does not enough money, one or more of his buildings will be used as collateral for the bond. Bear in mind for as long as he drags out the appeals process, the interest on those bond(s) will grow. Should he lose he will have to pay or face forfeiture of property. I want him broke, living on the streets and begging for food.
I want you to suffer the same fate you wish upon others. And that those you wish harm upon be rewarded.

Psalm 35:11-28 KJV​

False witnesses did rise up;They laid to my charge things that I knew not.They rewarded me evil for goodTo the spoiling of my soul.But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting;And my prayer returned into mine own bosom.I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother:I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together:Yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:With hypocritical mockers in feasts,They gnashed upon me with their teeth.Lord, how long wilt thou look on?Rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:I will praise thee among much people.Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me:Neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.For they speak not peace:But they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me,And said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.This thou hast seen, O LORD: keep not silence:O Lord, be not far from me.Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment,Even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness;And let them not rejoice over me.Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it:Let them not say, We have swallowed him up.Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt:Let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause:Yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousnessAnd of thy praise all the day long.

Last edited:
Corrupt judge does everything he could do short of throwing Trump in a wood-chipper.

One big issue goes unanswered.....who's the actual plaintiff?
Who is this money they claim Trump owes to damaged parties supposed to be paid too? Ukraine?

That's already happened...several times over. That's why he goes back to the MAGA faithful well and why he's looking to insert family members into the RNC hierarchy. His own personal defense slush fund, courtesy of Republican donors. :)

Jeez, the Bee really isn't funny. This reads like a victim impact statement. :auiqs.jpg:
you may not be laughing the day after the election .

I know humor. This isn't funny. I get you Trumpies desperately want SOMETHING to cling to that reads as "satire" in your alt-right mind.
But this isn't funny. And your protesting reads like bitter, sour tears. :)
the left will be miserable no matter what .. a leftist is a weakling that is never satisfied ... no matter who wins the election conservatives will continue to be strong confident people that are not slaves to emotions ... leftists however will always be the direct opposite ...

Well, while funny and all I suspect that was the leftist judge's mind set all along.
Month ago Erdogon remarked that the scope of the fraud was staggering and Trump attacking his law clerk repeatedly didn't help.

Yeah. Clinging to the truth is foolish.

Only thing this judgment is going to do is give you liars something to talk about till the election.

All of these findings will be overturned once they're put before judges that haven't been bought by Biden's criminals.
No they won't. It might get reduced, but he'll still have to pay. :)

Trump should sell all his assets in the state of NY .. more businesses leaving NY because of corrupt dims .. Trump should get another 5 point boost in the polls .. normal sane Americans dont like lawfare !
He's going to have to sell at least a few of his properties, to pay this penalty or try to appeal it,

and even IF on appeal he does get the amount reduced....he needs the cash now.

I personally think it will be reduced some if appealed, but uncertain on how much?

He's going to have to sell at least a few of his properties, to pay this penalty or try to appeal it,

and even IF on appeal he does get the amount reduced....he needs the cash now.

I personally think it will be reduced some if appealed, but uncertain on how much?
the left hits Trump with bullshit lawfare and penalties .. and then Trump ..

Can't the State seize his New York properties?

In a word, YES. P01135809 cannot make good on his bond(s), his proerties, his various banks and whatever else he might own would be forfeit to the state.

I know there have been rumors of P01135809 doing an Edward Snowden and running into Pooty waiting arms, he does that everything he owns, he loses. He would in all likely be put on trial in absentia for treason and found guilty. I do not see that quivering mass of orange shit doing that. He way to much of a coward to do that.

Forum List

Back