Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

Ok, but when trump pays taxes on that property, who does he pay it to? New York or Florida? I’m trying to ascertain how Letitia James arrived at a 250 million fee. Is that how much trump defrauded New York? Her lawsuit mentions properties in New York, Scotland, and Florida, right? So…is the 250 million the sum of all the defrauding between all of them, or just New York? If it’s all of them, does she plan on sending the appropriate portions back to Florida and Scotland?

How can a judge in New York force someone to surrender a business in another state. Wouldn’t their only course of action be to revoke their incorporation in New York, forcing them to move their business to another state?

What if a Florida Supreme Court judge says they will not recognize the New York judges decision about what goes on in their state?

Does the incorporation in New York mean that even though the business is physically in another state, it’s technically listed as being a New York business?

The company HQed in NY owns them all, they own the properties in New York, Scotland, and Florida. Not sure why this is confusing for you.

The company HQed in NY owns them all, they own the properties in New York, Scotland, and Florida. Not sure why this is confusing for you.

Ok, but my point is, who does trump pay the taxes to? For mar a lago, for example? I can’t find the text of the lawsuit mrs james filed, I’m trying to figure out how she arrived at 250M. If he defrauded Florida of tax money, then he wouldn’t owe tax money to Florida, right? Not New York. Same with Scotland.

Also, she is alleging that he defrauded banks and insurance companies. However, if a bank made the loan, then they had to have been happy with the valuation, otherwise, they would have sent their own appraisers. Same with insurance companies.

So, if the banks were happy, and the insurance companies were happy, and the loans were paid back with interest, then who was defrauded? Is the 250M that she is filing for restitution for back taxes to New York? Or restitution for banks and insurance who never filed a complaint and we’re happy with the business relationship they had with trump?

It has restrictions that reduce the value. It is worth about $27 million on a good day. You are lying, but you are MAGA.. so lying is your biggest asset.

It has restrictions that reduce the value. It is worth about $27 million on a good day. You are lying, but you are MAGA.. so lying is your biggest asset.

Some real estate brokers don’t agree. They say they’d list it for $300M, minimum.

I asked you a question not put words in your mouth,,

did the judge lie or just get it wrong??
That's not a question. neither one of those were mentioned in my original comment.

I've decided.

You definitely aren't pretending.

You are just dumb.

Bye.

Which one of them went for 300 million?

A neighbor’s property is 10x smaller and the market estimate is 56 million and that does’t even include the 20 acres that Mar-A-Largo sits on. So, using price per square foot only, NOT including the land, Mar-A-Largo would be $560 million. That also doesn’t account for the historical value of Mar-A-Largo.

So you’re saying it’s okay for Trump to commit fraud.

Gotcha.

Maybe you’re the one that’s politically motivated here.

It is not ok for Trump to commit fraud, just as it isn’t ok for the Biden’s to commit treason. Fair enough?

Wait, you didn’t even realize there was an impeachment inquiry on the Biden’s. The MSM, that doesn’t censor anything and is on the up and up, isn’t covering the IMPEACHMENT inquiry of a sitting president, but they are all over anything and everything about Trump.

It is not ok for Trump to commit fraud, just as it isn’t ok for the Biden’s to commit treason. Fair enough?

Wait, you didn’t even realize there was an impeachment inquiry on the Biden’s. The MSM, that doesn’t censor anything and is on the up and up, isn’t covering the IMPEACHMENT inquiry of a sitting president, but they are all over anything and everything about Trump.
But they did cover the impeachment inquiry.

Oops. Embarrassing.

You are claiming “treason” which is beyond absurd and demonstrates you aren’t really a serious person. Not to mention the Republican witnesses can’t even claim that there’s sufficient evidence to support any actual offenses (certainly not treason). And we are arguing actual offenses before a judge and winning based on facts and evidence.

Forum List

Back