Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

convicting someone before the trial even begins is normal to you???

When they requested summary judgement?

Yes, why?

It's something that existed for centuries.

I have seen that in fascist or communist countries,, but never here in america,,

It's been part of our legal system since we adopted it and even prior based on English law.

Suddenly it's a problem because it's your guy. Interesting that.

WW

When they requested summary judgement?

Yes, why?

It's something that existed for centuries.

It's been part of our legal system since we adopted it and even prior based on English law.

Suddenly it's a problem because it's your guy. Interesting that.

WW
why dont you tell the whole truth instead of your selective edited version??

why dont you tell the whole truth instead of your selective edited version??

What part of he and the plaintiff requested summary judgement.

The Judge rejected summary judgement on 7 claims presented and found him liable for 1.

The remaining claims are to be heard in a trial starting Monday.

Summary judgement has been a part of American jurisprudence since we became a country and it was inherited from the English legal system.
What have I said that is not the truth?

WW

What part of he and the plaintiff requested summary judgement.

The Judge rejected summary judgement on 7 claims presented and found him liable for 1.

The remaining claims are to be heard in a trial starting Monday.

Summary judgement has been a part of American jurisprudence since we became a country and it was inherited from the English legal system.
What have I said that is not the truth?

WW
so the judge not only convicted him before the trial started but would allow him to give a defense,,,

sounds pretty fascist to me,,

The judge’s interpretation of the value of Trump enterprise is incorrect. He is not in the position to determine value. It will be appealed and tossed.

Jewish Hippie Obama supporter Judge Arthur Engoron
View attachment 834956
images

So next you publish his address and children's names? Typical Mafia trump move.

BTW: trump estimate the Florida property at 1.8 Billion. trump is a massive liar. He also said his NY apartment was 30,000 Sq ft. It us actually 11,000 Sq ft.

so the judge not only convicted him before the trial started but would allow him to give a defense,,,

sounds pretty fascist to me,,
A Summary judgment is made when facts of the case are without argument by both defense and prosecution. But the trial will still give the Big Liar a chance to prove otherwise.

The company that owns it is.
Ok, but when trump pays taxes on that property, who does he pay it to? New York or Florida? I’m trying to ascertain how Letitia James arrived at a 250 million fee. Is that how much trump defrauded New York? Her lawsuit mentions properties in New York, Scotland, and Florida, right? So…is the 250 million the sum of all the defrauding between all of them, or just New York? If it’s all of them, does she plan on sending the appropriate portions back to Florida and Scotland?

How can a judge in New York force someone to surrender a business in another state. Wouldn’t their only course of action be to revoke their incorporation in New York, forcing them to move their business to another state?

What if a Florida Supreme Court judge says they will not recognize the New York judges decision about what goes on in their state?

Does the incorporation in New York mean that even though the business is physically in another state, it’s technically listed as being a New York business?

The fact that you ask this proves me right.
only in your own mind,,

did you ever find out what the defrauded party wants and monetory compinsation??
Ok, but when trump pays taxes on that property, who does he pay it to? New York or Florida? I’m trying to ascertain how Letitia James arrived at a 250 million fee. Is that how much trump defrauded New York? Her lawsuit mentions properties in New York, Scotland, and Florida, right? So…is the 250 million the sum of all the defrauding between all of them, or just New York? If it’s all of them, does she plan on sending the appropriate portions back to Florida and Scotland?

How can a judge in New York force someone to surrender a business in another state. Wouldn’t their only course of action be to revoke their incorporation in New York, forcing them to move their business to another state?

What if a Florida Supreme Court judge says they will not recognize the New York judges decision about what goes on in their state?

Does the incorporation in New York mean that even though the business is physically in another state, it’s technically listed as being a New York business?
no one was defrauded and no money amount is in question as to fraud

Forum List

Back