Reagan exposed as a racist in newly released recording.

Republicans don’t mind when people refer to black people as monkeys

They think it is funny
I know, it's hilarious. I go through life waiting for the moment someone calls a black person a monkey.

You can bet winger never batted an eye when Cankles said all blacks look alike

No, I didn’t

Not even close to calling blacks monkeys.......that is what Republicans defend

You're a fraud. Racist is racist ya fckn moron
Why won’t Republicans condemn someone calling black people monkeys?

Same reason your party doesn’t get condemned for open anti semitism.

Reagan was a great President, but we have a better one now.

and I always thought you were one of the smarter posters here unlike all the mor brainwashed sheep that have posted so far.LOL
a warmonger who betayed the middle class familys a great president? your definition of a great president is hysterical.LOL

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Ronald Reagan Makes Racist Comment To Richard Nixon In Newly Released Audio

I knew two of USMBS biggest trolls would posat a funny ESPECIALLY crusader retard,that guy takes it personal and goes into meltdown mode and throws temper tantrems always getting angry over facts he cant counter that reagan was the most corrupt president we ever had at the TIME.

Crusader retard takes it personal like reagan was his fucking dad or something.:abgg2q.jpg:

as always,i see the reagan nut zombies wont look at the evidence they are so much in denial mode.:abgg2q.jpg:

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Your football team choked so you’re bitter and you are posting crap from the 70s. Who cares?
The KKK "have them knee grows voting democrat for the next 2 hunndit years" party says Reagan is a "racist"

Priceless

Trump is different when discussing race-he does not hold back and WE do not hold that against him. Grow up, sticks and stones may break your bones but words SHOULD never hurt you.

Republicans don’t mind when people refer to black people as monkeys

They think it is funny

Today I would object. I believe I objected in the 1980’s, at least to the best of my recollection. Yet it was just a few years ago that Liberals in California marched in the streets calling Black’s the hated N word. In public. Liberals shouting this racial epithet in the modern age and facing zero backlash.

The N-Bomb is Dropped on Black Passersby at Prop 8 Protests | HuffPost

None were named and shamed. None of those screaming the words faced loss of employment. So why was Reagan wrong and the Liberals right?

I know, it's hilarious. I go through life waiting for the moment someone calls a black person a monkey.

No, I didn’t

Give me a similar example to calling black people monkeys

Did you hear about MLK? Source some stuff on him. He was not a nice man. I look forward to your post on him.

Republicans admit they are shamelessly racist

While they wink at Trumps racist undertones, they will not even condemn Reagan calling black people monkeys

Shows there is nothing that Republicans would consider to be racist

No, I didn’t

You don't accept proof.

While they wink at Trumps racist undertones, they will not even condemn Reagan calling black people monkeys

Quote some or STFU. And not dead ones.

You’re concerned with UN delegates who did squat for their people?

I knew two of USMBS biggest trolls would posat a funny ESPECIALLY crusader retard,that guy takes it personal and goes into meltdown mode and throws temper tantrems always getting angry over facts he cant counter that reagan was the most corrupt president we ever had at the TIME.

Crusader retard takes it personal like reagan was his fucking dad or something.:abgg2q.jpg:

as always,i see the reagan nut zombies wont look at the evidence they are so much in denial mode.:abgg2q.jpg:

Reagan wasn't perfect. He got scammed by the Democrats on Amnesty, then they refused to secure the border. However, the economy came roaring back under him. Mortgage interest rates were 20% or thereabouts when he took office, then steadily declined as inflation receded, and GDP and employment grew.

No, I didn’t

Holocaust gives me a calming feeling
Israel (aka Jews) since she didn’t mean sand and seas, has hypnotized the world.

Here are two for you.

How can Republicans have any credibility in regards to racism when they will not even condemn calling black people monkeys?

No, I didn’t

Holocaust gives me a calming feeling
Israel (aka Jews) since she didn’t mean sand and seas, has hypnotized the world.

Here are two for you.

Both are snippets of what was said and is out of context
Someone can disagree with our policy towards Israel without being racist

How can Republicans have any credibility in regards to racism when they will not even condemn calling black people monkeys?
I asked for quotes. You got nothing.

I thought everyone knew Saint Ronnie was a vindictive asshole. After he screwed up California he was then a loser for America. His policies are the number 1 reasons for homelessness and poverty in the state.

Forum List

Back