Reagan exposed as a racist in newly released recording.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Ronald Reagan Makes Racist Comment To Richard Nixon In Newly Released Audio

lol you idiots say everything is racist. No one cares anymore and all of you are insane.

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

It sounds as though Reagan a staunch anti communist was upset. The problem is when you view history through modern standards instead of the era.

Nobody cares; the sniveling is way overdone and has less than zero impact any more; only true tards think they're 'winning' by their constant bleating and whining.

Republicans don’t mind when people refer to black people as monkeys

They think it is funny

They think it is funny
I know, it's hilarious. I go through life waiting for the moment someone calls a black person a monkey.

Nothing burger compared to FDR and LBJ

They think it is funny
I know, it's hilarious. I go through life waiting for the moment someone calls a black person a monkey.

You can bet winger never batted an eye when Cankles said all blacks look alike

No, I didn’t

Not even close to calling blacks monkeys.......that is what Republicans defend

You're a fraud. Racist is racist ya fckn moron

They think it is funny

You can bet winger never batted an eye when Cankles said all blacks look alike

No, I didn’t

Not even close to calling blacks monkeys.......that is what Republicans defend

You're a fraud. Racist is racist ya fckn moron
Why won’t Republicans condemn someone calling black people monkeys?

Your football team choked so you’re bitter and you are posting crap from the 70s. Who cares?

Forum List

Back