Reagan exposed as a racist in newly released recording.

You're a fraud. Racist is racist ya fckn moron
Why won’t Republicans condemn someone calling black people monkeys?

Same reason your party doesn’t get condemned for open anti semitism.
Give me a similar example to calling black people monkeys

Holocaust gives me a calming feeling
Israel (aka Jews) since she didn’t mean sand and seas, has hypnotized the world.

Here are two for you.

Both are snippets of what was said and is out of context
Someone can disagree with our policy towards Israel without being racist

Holocaust gives me a calming feeling is wrong in any context. Sure but replace the word "Israel" with Jews because it is a democracy and the mostly Jewish population elected this Gov't. IDC if you're antisemitic. It is your right. I care when you hide behind the Israel policies bullshit like a pussy.

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Ronald Reagan Makes Racist Comment To Richard Nixon In Newly Released Audio
Trump is different when discussing race-he does not hold back and WE do not hold that against him. Grow up, sticks and stones may break your bones but words SHOULD never hurt you.

Man you obviously got reading comprehension problems,this thread is not about Trump ,its about Reagan. I find it comical that people here have been assuming since i exposed Reagan as a a racist that they automatically assume i think Trump is as well when i have never said that about TRUMP.:cuckoo: there ARE things I dont like about Trump but compared to all the other assclown presidents we have had since that motherfucker clown Reagan, Trump is refreshing from them.

Last edited:
Republicans admit they are shamelessly racist

While they wink at Trumps racist undertones, they will not even condemn Reagan calling black people monkeys

Shows there is nothing that Republicans would consider to be racist
Quote some or STFU. And not dead ones.
How can Republicans have any credibility in regards to racism when they will not even condemn calling black people monkeys?
I asked for quotes. You got nothing.
Reagan called black people monkeys

How can Republicans claim not to be racist when they would defend that?

No, I didn’t

Not even close to calling blacks monkeys.......that is what Republicans defend

You don't accept proof.

oh my the Irony.
very true on wrongwinger,everyone knows that but you ALSO obviously cant accept proof that reagan was the most corrupt president we ever had at the time,pot meet kettle.:abgg2q.jpg:

I figured all this time you had a good reason for liking Trump like the fact that he is not anywhere near as corrupt as all the other assclown presidents we have had in the last five administrations STARTING with Reagan.

Now if THAT was your reason,I would respect your reason for like Trump but you obviously like him ONLY cause you are one of those brainwashed sheep that likes Reagan for the same reason that moron USMB's resident Political Chic likes him,just because he is a REPUBLICAN.:cuckoo: you are obviously one of the sheep same as she is who ignores PROOF that both parties are corrupt and they are one in the same.

I also hate the other asswipes on here who hate reagan ONLY because they think the democrats can do no wrong and they ignore the corruption of the dems like that idiot troll sealybozo for example..He ignores the proof of the corruption of the dems same as everyone here does on the corruption of reagan.:rolleyes:Him and PC should get married.:rolleyes:

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

While they wink at Trumps racist undertones, they will not even condemn Reagan calling black people monkeys

Shows there is nothing that Republicans would consider to be racist
Quote some or STFU. And not dead ones.
How can Republicans have any credibility in regards to racism when they will not even condemn calling black people monkeys?
I asked for quotes. You got nothing.
Reagan called black people monkeys

How can Republicans claim not to be racist when they would defend that?
Who is defending it?

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

EVERYBODY-EVERY WHITE person is RACIST
ALL of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't accept proof.

oh my the Irony.
very true on wrongwinger,everyone knows that but you ALSO obviously cant accept proof that reagan was the most corrupt president we ever had at the time,pot meet kettle.:abgg2q.jpg:

I figured all this time you had a good reason for liking Trump like the fact that he is not anywhere near as corrupt as all the other clown presidents we have had in the last five administration STARTING with Reagan,Now if THAT was your reason,I would respect it but you obviously like him ONLY cause you are one of those brainwashed sheep that likes reagan for the same reason that moron troll political chic likes him,just because he is a REPUBLICAN. you are obviously one of the sheep same as she is who ignores PROOF that both parties are corrupt and they are one in the same.

I also hate the other asswipes on here who hate reagan ONLY because they think the democrats can do no wrong and they ignore the corruption of the dems like that idiot sealybozo for example..He ignores the proof of the corruption of the dems same as everyone here does on the corruption of reagan.:rolleyes:Him and PC should get married.:rolleyes:

Your Rams suck. This is why you’re spewing trash. You fat loser.

Israel (aka Jews) since she didn’t mean sand and seas, has hypnotized the world.

Here are two for you.

Holocaust gives me a calming feeling is wrong in any context. Sure but replace the word "Israel" with Jews because it is a democracy and the mostly Jewish population elected this Gov't. IDC if you're antisemitic. It is your right. I care when you hide behind the Israel policies bullshit like a pussy.

Read the WHOLE quote
She was talking about her ancestors giving up their land and livelihoods so Jews could have a homeland giving her a calming feeling

What did Rashida Tlaib say about the Holocaust? It's probably not what you think. - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

lol you idiots say everything is racist. No one cares anymore and all of you are insane.
I second that----
we DON'T CARE
in fact we LAUGH when they say ''''RACIST'''''
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

You don't accept proof.

oh my the Irony.

I figured all this time you had a good reason for liking Trump like the fact that he is not anywhere near as corrupt as all the other clown presidents we have had in the last five administration STARTING with Reagan,Now if THAT was your reason,I would respect it but you obviously like him ONLY cause you are one of those brainwashed sheep that likes reagan for the same reason that moron troll political chic likes him,just because he is a REPUBLICAN. you are obviously one of the sheep same as she is who ignores PROOF that both parties are corrupt and they are one in the same.

I also hate the other asswipes on here who hate reagan ONLY because they think the democrats can do no wrong and they ignore the corruption of the dems like that idiot sealybozo for example..He ignores the proof of the corruption of the dems same as everyone here does on the corruption of reagan.:rolleyes:Him and PC should get married.:rolleyes:

Your Rams suck. This is why you’re spewing trash. You fat loser.
The libstains are getting desperate. They can see what losers they have vying for the nomination and they know that that the majority don't want the libtard BS they are pushing, so they just attack more and further remove themselves from reality. When Trump wins again, watch out for major violence all over.

I thought everyone knew Saint Ronnie was a vindictive asshole. After he screwed up California he was then a loser for America. His policies are the number 1 reasons for homelessness and poverty in the state.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

could not have said it better myself.:2up::beer:

I thought everyone knew Saint Ronnie was a vindictive asshole. After he screwed up California he was then a loser for America. His policies are the number 1 reasons for homelessness and poverty in the state.
But I thought all you liars said California has the greatest economy of all?

Here are two for you.

Read the WHOLE quote
She was talking about her ancestors giving up their land and livelihoods so Jews could have a homeland giving her a calming feeling

What did Rashida Tlaib say about the Holocaust? It's probably not what you think. - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
There are a lot of self hating Jews. Got anything that is not an apology for an Islamist?

oh so when you are losing a debate and getting your ass owned you make up lies and retreat,i see. nobody on this thread has ever said that about california troll.

oh so when you are losing a debate and getting your ass owned you make up lies and retreat,i see. nobody on this thread has ever said that about california troll.
You may take note that I have not been debating anyone is this latest attempt at proving how stupid libs are.

You can bet winger never batted an eye when Cankles said all blacks look alike

No, I didn’t

Not even close to calling blacks monkeys.......that is what Republicans defend

The N-Bomb is Dropped on Black Passersby at Prop 8 Protests | HuffPost

Dear Black California…About Your Support of Prop. 8, | Jasmyne Cannick

Pimping Blackness in the fight against Prop 8

And that is just in California by Liberals. That wasn’t in the 1970’s. It was 2008.

Trump is different when discussing race-he does not hold back and WE do not hold that against him. Grow up, sticks and stones may break your bones but words SHOULD never hurt you.

Man you obviously got reading comprehension problems,this thread is not about Trump ,its about Reagan. I find it comical that people here have been assuming since i exposed Reagan as a a racist that they automatically assume i think Trump is as well when i have never said that about TRUMP.:cuckoo: there ARE things I dont like about Trump but compared to all the other assclown presidents we have had since that motherfucker clown Reagan, Trump is refreshing from them.
Fair point- I did not care for Reagan either-but he did help my situation-hurts to admit it.

Here are two for you.

Read the WHOLE quote

Their homeland? Never theirs and IDC what her so called intent was as she is a well renowned antisemite. That statement was bullshit and I heard it 10x. You making excuses for her is laughable when you criticize Israel the only democratic country in the Middle East. Spare me your bullshit. I have seen antisemitism all my life. I can see it from a million miles away. She is a Jew hater. Which again is fine but the pussy excuses is what is not fine.

Here are two for you.

Read the WHOLE quote

There are a lot of self hating Jews. Got anything that is not an apology for an Islamist?

Yes. I call Them Traitors because that is what they are.

Forum List

Back