Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.

"Normal people can see how good Biden has been."

We have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor!!!!!!"

I believe that was the point of your thread: that normal people CAN see how good he's been . . . and that would be not at all.

...but let's not mistake our pal Mamooooooooth for 'normal.'
That one is the modern version of Goebbels, in Gucci loafers instead of hobnail boots.

Oh, I wasn't. Never crossed my mind.

Normal people can see how good Biden has been.

Normal people can see how much of an idiot you are.

Stop deceiving yourself.

(Pssssst....don't scare that one away: I'd have to find a new piñata.)

Hand over the stick, Chic. MY TURN.

Oh, dear. Is this going to be like my 12-year-old at his niece's birthday party, when they spun him around, gave him the stick, pointed him at the pinata, and all of a sudden, he yelled, "Die! Die! Die!" and beat the crap out of Minnie Mouse?

It might very well be, if he comes back.

<pffffft>

never gonna happen. but by all means, please hold yer breath 'till i do.

More self-delusion.
Specifically, what did your Trump cult masters tell you to melt down over today?

It changes so often, I can't keep track. I gather it's now something about Isreal, and immigration. But isn't China supposed to be on the list? And Antifa? And cancel culture? Or are those all so-two-days-ago?

Can you make a twice-daily update thread, to explain exactly what the right has been told to soil themselves over at the present hour? It would help so much.

What is Old Joe gonna do for a conflict that has been going on since around 900 BCE?
He could stop giving $235M to Hamas, for one. By doing so, he actively contributes to the conflict. In April, he gives them huge sums of money. In May, they fire expensive rockets at Israel.

I hope Israel truly unleashes its Iron Fist. They were attacked, and retaliation should be ten-fold. They have always known how to deal with terrorists, setting an example for the world.

Senior Hamas official says to cut the heads off of Jews. Five days later, he is killed by IDF..

The US gives Israel how much in aid annually, $5-6 billion?

>The US gives Israel how much in aid annually, $5-6 billion?

I am good with that.

They are the only Democracy in the Middle East. They respect the rights of all people to practice whatever religion they want. They do not stone LGBT folks or lock them up for 10 years like the Palestinians do.

They give equal rights to women.

Israel is (was recently) one of our strongest allies, and provides critical intelligence that is helpful to ensuring the safety of countless Americans.

God bless Israel.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
What is Old Joe gonna do for a conflict that has been going on since around 900 BCE?

Stay out of it.
It does no good to get involved or not get involved.

It's a no-win situation for any president. Best not to stir the pot.

However, since we are committed allies of the Israelis, it is only proper to support them if they require it.

President Trump made good progress, getting multiple Arab nations to sign peace accords with Israel. Then Biden stepped in and gave his pals in Iran the green light to start killing Jews again.

The reason I say that is because Biden is wholly incompetent.

Aside from token statements and phone calls to the Israeli PM, he needs to stay out of it. Commit or don't.

I would much rather Biden stay out of it than the course he is currently pursuing, which is to financially and politically support Iran/Hamas.

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.

You are the humor mill of US message board.

More self-delusion.
Specifically, what did your Trump cult masters tell you to melt down over today?

It changes so often, I can't keep track. I gather it's now something about Isreal, and immigration. But isn't China supposed to be on the list? And Antifa? And cancel culture? Or are those all so-two-days-ago?

Can you make a twice-daily update thread, to explain exactly what the right has been told to soil themselves over at the present hour? It would help so much.

Cecilie1200 and PoliticalChic

Oh, he did come back. Time for a good ol fashioned verbal curbstomp.

Stop deceiving yourself.

Oh, dear. Is this going to be like my 12-year-old at his niece's birthday party, when they spun him around, gave him the stick, pointed him at the pinata, and all of a sudden, he yelled, "Die! Die! Die!" and beat the crap out of Minnie Mouse?

All right, let me just move out of the way and get ready to record this for posterity.

Stop deceiving yourself.

All right, let me just move out of the way and get ready to record this for posterity.
This reminds me of an episode of Tom & Jerry.

Stop deceiving yourself.

I was more going Three Stooges, or anything involving mamooth getting hit in the nuts with a rake.

that's a long time to wait for gasoline dude. I didn't know you were that old. you and christ good friends?

Stop deceiving yourself.

I was more going Three Stooges, or anything involving mamooth getting hit in the nuts with a rake.
or who's on first?

I believe that was the point of your thread: that normal people CAN see how good he's been . . . and that would be not at all.

...but let's not mistake our pal Mamooooooooth for 'normal.'
That one is the modern version of Goebbels, in Gucci loafers instead of hobnail boots.

Oh, I wasn't. Never crossed my mind.
never even got on the bus.

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

Just knowing that I won't have to listen to a president acting up like an adolescent boy with a behavioral problem two or three times a week is reward enough for me.

More self-delusion.

Ah Yes. .When you have nothing to add, bring up Trump.
Aftercall, you may get a "like" out of it and then you will run downstairs to mummy's basement with Vaseline and tissues and jerk off screaming "I got a like, I got a like"
Trump. Trump. Russia. Golden showers. Trump Trump....

No regrets whatsoever.

Just knowing that I won't have to listen to a president acting up like an adolescent boy with a behavioral problem two or three times a week is reward enough for me.
what policy hurt you the most?

Forum List

Back