Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

No they aren't, Don Hitler.

Let's prove it: what Trump policies did you, and they, vote against?

When you can't answer, you will have proved what a fraud you are.

I didn't officially vote because I'm a Canadian so I'm not allowed to vote in your election.

But I did play a part in preparing 100,000 ballots for Biden and shipping them down to Arizona.

There's the proof you've been trying to find that proves Trump was cheated out of the presidency. And it's the best you're going to get hon.

Kevin McCarthy is just plain wrong and he's a commie marxist fascist Rino. How can the real president allow him to be their house leader?

Canada????

A member of the 'eh' team?????

Stay there....we have our quota of morons filled.

No they aren't, Don Hitler.

Let's prove it: what Trump policies did you, and they, vote against?

When you can't answer, you will have proved what a fraud you are.

I didn't officially vote because I'm a Canadian so I'm not allowed to vote in your election.

But I did play a part in preparing 100,000 ballots for Biden and shipping them down to Arizona.

There's the proof you've been trying to find that proves Trump was cheated out of the presidency. And it's the best you're going to get hon.

Kevin McCarthy is just plain wrong and he's a commie marxist fascist Rino. How can the real president allow him to be their house leader?

Canada????

A member of the 'eh' team?????

Stay there....we have our quote of morons filled.
Exactly...clean up their own shithole

Modern leftists only support that which advances the interests of the party. Nothing else matters.
Kinda like Republicans attempt to “reform” voting laws to get rid of fraud they can’t find?

Or how about their attempt to change the Census to give them more seats?

Or how about trying to force social media platforms to promote their political speech?
Let's be honest here, Colfax! It's obvious that one of the main reasons Democrats don't have a problem with millions of illegals flooding our country is that it gives them additional Congressional seats in States like California and allows them to maintain control of the House. If we didn't count illegals in the Census the left would lose dozens of seats in the House.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.
That's the current Democrat Party position.

Or how about trying to force social media platforms to promote their political speech?
Is that what CNN is parroting?
You porobabky m osse
Modern leftists only support that which advances the interests of the party. Nothing else matters.
Kinda like Republicans attempt to “reform” voting laws to get rid of fraud they can’t find?

Let's be honest here, Colfax! It's obvious that one of the main reasons Democrats don't have a problem with millions of illegals flooding our country is that it gives them additional Congressional seats in States like California and allows them to maintain control of the House. If we didn't count illegals in the Census the left would lose dozens of seats in the House.
Illegal immigrant population fell under Obama.

1620926904525.png

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.
That's the current Democrat Party position.

America isn't viable without illegal aliens and cheap labour. Walmart, etc. furnish America's needs with goods made in China at a price that Americans can never match. And the quality has now equaled and in many instances surpassed American goods.

Conservatives are more aware of that than are the libruls. American corporations have run off to China and will continue to do so unless they are provided with the cheap labour they need at home in America.

It's called capitalism!
But in other countries it is capitalism with a 'social' conscience.

Last edited:
Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.

"Normal people can see how good Biden has been."

We have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor!!!!!!"

I believe that was the point of your thread: that normal people CAN see how good he's been . . . and that would be not at all.

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

what a hypocrite,you expect them to admit they made a huge mistake when YOU cant even admit Obama was a clone of your hero Bush. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Did you expect any less from a partisan hack?

Like clockwork,everytime i take USMBS resident troll PC to school Obama was a clone of Bush backing her up in a corner with nowhere to run knowing she is checkmated and cant refute facts both parties are corrupt and one in the same,she does this instead of trying to refute facts.
All politics aside, you are the most ignorant ass there is on this entire board. Both sides of the fight should be able to agree on that much.
You are going to take somebody to school? You can't even put together a sentence that can be understood!
so says the butthurt fag troll who has NEVER been able to refute my facts.

I have taken you sockpuppet shill to school too many times to remember and you are just expressing your butthurt over that as always .:itsok:damn you sure have an obsession with me child.

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

what a hypocrite,you expect them to admit they made a huge mistake when YOU cant even admit Obama was a clone of your hero Bush. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
:yes_text12:
Did you expect any less from a partisan hack?
Nope,not in the least.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: Donald sockpuppet troll kid will have a meltdown over you siding with me he is so butthurt over me owning his ass on some topics recently:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
What is Old Joe gonna do for a conflict that has been going on since around 900 BCE?

Stay out of it.
It does no good to get involved or not get involved.

It's a no-win situation for any president. Best not to stir the pot.

However, since we are committed allies of the Israelis, it is only proper to support them if they require it.

President Trump made good progress, getting multiple Arab nations to sign peace accords with Israel. Then Biden stepped in and gave his pals in Iran the green light to start killing Jews again.

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.
Good at the border? His approval rating is 43% there.

What is Old Joe gonna do for a conflict that has been going on since around 900 BCE?

Stay out of it.

However, since we are committed allies of the Israelis, it is only proper to support them if they require it.

President Trump made good progress, getting multiple Arab nations to sign peace accords with Israel. Then Biden stepped in and gave his pals in Iran the green light to start killing Jews again.
Yeah sure, I saw no peace accords between the Palis and the Israelis.

Stay out of it.

boy you sure were on a deserted Island.:auiqs.jpg:

"Normal people can see how good Biden has been."

We have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor!!!!!!"

I believe that was the point of your thread: that normal people CAN see how good he's been . . . and that would be not at all.

...but let's not mistake our pal Mamooooooooth for 'normal.'
That one is the modern version of Goebbels, in Gucci loafers instead of hobnail boots.

Stay out of it.

boy you sure were on a deserted Island.:auiqs.jpg:
Which one was done during Don's time on the stage acting president?

“I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the president’s election,” McCarthy said today. “That is all over with.”

When that's all over with, Trump is all over with.
whatever you say Langley sockpuppet butthurt shill. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back