Why Does the Right Focus So Much on the Penny Ante Street Criminal and not the Criminals who steal Peoples Life savings?

It had to do with private funding of elections.

Ok, so you send me a link to a site talking about Zuckerbergs contributions to elections. He's allowed to do what he wants with his money. How does this make him a "scammer?" Donating to elections does not make someone a scammer. What scam was he running and how did he run it?

Last edited:
Ok, so you send me a link to a site talking about Zuckerbergs contributions to elections. He's allowed to do what he wants with his money. How does this make him a "scammer?" Donating to elections does not make someone a scammer.

The scam specifically is private funding of election administration.

MADISON, Wis. — Wisconsin voters opted Tuesday to ban private funding for election administration, joining more than two dozen states that have ended or limited the practice after Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife spent $350 million to help local governments run elections during the coronavirus pandemic.

Yes! We’ve all seen the videos of black men stealing soup. It’s rampant!

1715537031192.png

No, they are globalists who own politicians and the media that feeds you garbage.
They are what your cheeto god yearns so desperately to be.
And what he will never be.

They don't give a fuck about your faux media
They don't give a single shit about your faux rage.
They also don't give a damn about your conspiracies about "them"

When Trump is in prison and Andrew is finding more children to molest perhaps even Trump will understand how stupid he is to sell his soul to be them.

You won't.
You're the dogshit trump pays his favorite lackey to scrape off his shoe.
Too bad you can't see that.

They are what your cheeto god yearns so desperately to be.
And what he will never be.

They don't give a fuck about your faux media
They don't give a single shit about your faux rage.
They also don't give a damn about your conspiracies about "them"

When Trump is in prison and Andrew is finding more children to molest perhaps even Trump will understand how stupid he is to sell his soul to be them.

You won't.
You're the dogshit trump pays his favorite lackey to scrape off his shoe.
Too bad you can't see that.
Trump keep you up at night? You got it bad.:3:

Are these white stockbrokers walking up to random people on Wall Street putting a gun to their head to engage in a stock trade? No, the victim is unfortunately willingly engaging with the scamming stockbroker.

Contrast that with a person wearing high end basketball shoes who loses their life because someone with a gun wants the shoes. Or, how about the small business owner who has poured their life savings to open up a market convenience store in an urban neighborhood needs to worry not only looking down the barrel of a gun because someone wants some cash but they also need to worry about flash mobs looting the store for some Skittles or burning it down because some criminal got shot for not heeding police commands.

The difference is that the press reports on the robbed store and ignores the reports of the scammer, whose victims end up homeless or dead.

The viewing public is much more likely to understand that someone robbed the victim with a gun or knife. Explaining the scam is harder.

I typically do not need to be concerned about a Madoff type individual robbing me, or violently assaulting me.

I do however need to be concerned about a certain demographic, that has consistently shown there is reason to be concerned.

One of the most notorious crypto coin scammers in the world (Bankman-Fried) defrauded mom and pop investors out of millions and donated almost exclusively to democrat party candidates including Biden. To date no effort was ever made in the democrat party or Biden to repay the dirty money they accepted. Meanwhile Biden's "justice" department was hunting down Jan 6 demonstrators who might have been guilty of misdemeanor trespass at best.
Bankman-Fried donated to both parties. And neither party is responsible for paying back the donations. They did not commit the fraud.

I typically do not need to be concerned about a Madoff type individual robbing me, or violently assaulting me.

I do however need to be concerned about a certain demographic, that has consistently shown there is reason to be concerned.
Your racism has you in danger of being beaten and killed by another white person. 85 percent of whites are killed by another white person. A white person is 5-6 times more likely to be attacked and robbed by another white person. Annually whites lead in violent crimes, specifically assault and battery. This is what the UCR shows. Your opinion is the classic example of years of listening to white race baiters, including those who control the media.

History and the present show that I am in more danger from whites than you are from blacks. We are the most victims of hate crimes each year. And the major perp of those crimes against us are whites. And it's not even close.

A person who can get into your computer, take your information and clean out your savings is committing an act of violence. Violence is not aways physical. So if you're fine with getting robbed like that instead of on the street, that's on you, because it's still robbery.

Who did the illegal aliens that Ronald Reagan granted amnesty (and a path to citizenship) vote for?

You have no idea why Reagan signed the amnesty bill. I could explain it to you leftists but you’d just lie to yourselves anyway.

You have no idea why Reagan signed the amnesty bill. I could explain it to you leftists but you’d just lie to yourselves anyway.
You can't explain it. You will try to justify it while whining about the fake open border.

Forum List

Back