Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

Normal people can see how good Biden has been.

Normal people can see how much of an idiot you are.

Stop deceiving yourself.

(Pssssst....don't scare that one away: I'd have to find a new piñata.)

Hand over the stick, Chic. MY TURN.

Oh, dear. Is this going to be like my 12-year-old at his niece's birthday party, when they spun him around, gave him the stick, pointed him at the pinata, and all of a sudden, he yelled, "Die! Die! Die!" and beat the crap out of Minnie Mouse?

It might very well be, if he comes back.

All right, let me just move out of the way and get ready to record this for posterity.
This reminds me of an episode of Tom & Jerry.

I was more going Three Stooges, or anything involving mamooth getting hit in the nuts with a rake.
or who's on first?
rWwH1x5K6USztxvL5-39QzQM3TX6SbDyE6H0IAVt-zA.jpg

Normal people can see how good Biden has been.

Normal people can see how much of an idiot you are.

Stop deceiving yourself.

(Pssssst....don't scare that one away: I'd have to find a new piñata.)

Hand over the stick, Chic. MY TURN.

Oh, dear. Is this going to be like my 12-year-old at his niece's birthday party, when they spun him around, gave him the stick, pointed him at the pinata, and all of a sudden, he yelled, "Die! Die! Die!" and beat the crap out of Minnie Mouse?

It might very well be, if he comes back.

All right, let me just move out of the way and get ready to record this for posterity.
This reminds me of an episode of Tom & Jerry.

I was more going Three Stooges, or anything involving mamooth getting hit in the nuts with a rake.
or who's on first?
rWwH1x5K6USztxvL5-39QzQM3TX6SbDyE6H0IAVt-zA.jpg
like I said.

I bow to no "masters."

I bow before God and nobody else. Burt you didn't answer. None of your Trump cult shitweasels answered.

That's not an answer.

For what specific reasons are you all sitting and squirming in your warm excrement today? I mean, besides from the fact that you've all learned to enjoy it. What's specifically triggering your mass-shitting right at this instant?

Look, if we don't know exactly why you're soiling yourselves, why should we care? We'll just walk away from the stench.

I think one of your stinky brethren here is that way because of a fake gasoline crisis. Is that what's driving your bowels to empty as well?

I bow to no "masters."

I bow before God and nobody else.

That's not an answer.

For what specific reasons are you all sitting and squirming in your warm excrement today? I mean, besides from the fact that you've all learned to enjoy it. What's specifically triggering your mass-shitting right at this instant?

Look, if we don't know exactly why you're soiling yourselves, why should we care? We'll just walk away from the stench.

I think one of your stinky brethren here is that way because of a fake gasoline crisis. Is that what's driving your bowels to empty as well?

Uh, I have an opinion and I will express it. Nothing or nobody motivated me to have it except myself and my conscience.

And what is this unsettling obsession with fecal matter today, Mamooth? The Huggies didn't get there in time?

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.
You sound like you are off your meds.

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.
How good Biden is? WTF do you think that Biden has done that is good?
shhhh, he can't answer you. he will discuss fecal matter or something. seems to be the trend in here for him.

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

Just knowing that I won't have to listen to a president acting up like an adolescent boy with a behavioral problem two or three times a week is reward enough for me.
"No regrets whatsoever."

This won't come as a shock to anyone, even your closest relatives.....but that comment identifies you as either a liar or an imbecile.....or both.

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

Just knowing that I won't have to listen to a president acting up like an adolescent boy with a behavioral problem two or three times a week is reward enough for me.
"No regrets whatsoever."

This won't come as a shock to anyone, even your closest relatives.....but that comment identifies you as either a liar or an imbecile.....or both.

I actually think he's telling the truth. He really has no regrets, because he really doesn't give a shit what damage is done in service of his agenda.

So he's not an imbecile, either. He's a sociopath.

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

"No regrets whatsoever."

On Jan 20 of this year, when Trump tucked his cowardly tail between his fat legs and skedaddled out of town for Mar-a-Lago like the chickenshit little weasel his is, and Americans were finally free of that loud-mouthed compulsive liar, every day since then has felt like a day where I didn't feel like I was being forced to walk outside without a hat on in what amounted to a rhetorical hail storm of Trump's lies coming down in waves. And that was SUCH a good feeling too because I no longer felt like I was getting involuntarily pummeled by Trump's nonstop verbal nonsense day, after day, after day.

So, yeah. NO regrets whatsoever.

Now, apparently you conservatives just ate that stuff up like an Alpo dog running toward the kitchen as soon as he hears the can opener. Frankly, it doesn't say much about your powers of perception because I've never met a person in my life who didn't mind being lied to, and that's Trump's default setting.

One more thing. I saw a very short video of Trump yesterday, and that SOB is actually getting visibly fatter, even while wearing what appeared to be an enlarged suit coat.

Last edited:
Biden has pretty much solved COVID 19 in 3 months, trump could do nothing about it in 9.

Vaccinated people can now remove masks in most group settings​

By Erin Banco and David Lim 4 hrs ago

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday fully vaccinated Americans can now gather with other individuals without masks indoors and outdoors, even if some in their group are unvaccinated.

All you have left are these delusional posts PC. Biden was elected. You lost.

Furthermore:

The Law Is Coming For Trump.

How Palm Beach is preparing for a possible Trump indictment

PALM BEACH MAKES CONTINGENCY PLANS IN CASE TRUMP IS INDICTED — Law enforcement officials in Palm Beach County, Fla., have actively prepared for the possibility that Manhattan District Attorney CY VANCE could indict former President DONALD TRUMP while he’s at Mar-a-Lago, according to two high-ranking county officials involved in planning sessions.

Prosecutors Seek Cooperation of Trump Confidant, Subpoena Manhattan Private School

New York prosecutors have subpoenaed a Manhattan private school as they seek the cooperation of the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer in their investigation of former President Donald Trump and his company, according to people familiar with the matter.

Biden has whipped your asses. You got beat by a man you call senile. And if he's a puppet, then whoever is pulling the strings needs to keep going. If he's not in charge, whoever is needs to keep running the show. You guys are premature ejaculators trying to blame Biden for things caused by trump and a situation that has been a problem for 1000 years. Let's see how things look about this time next year when Biden has some time.

You'll will be made to shut up at that time.

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

"No regrets whatsoever."

On Jan 20 of this year, when Trump tucked his cowardly tail between his fat legs and skedaddled out of town for Mar-a-Lago like the chickenshit little weasel his is, and Americans were finally free of that loud-mouthed compulsive liar, every day since then has felt like a day where I didn't feel like I was being forced to walk outside without a hat on in what amounted to a rhetorical hail storm of Trump's lies coming down in waves. And that was SUCH a good feeling too because I no longer felt like I was getting involuntarily pummeled by Trump's nonstop verbal nonsense day, after day, after day.

So, yeah. NO regrets whatsoever.

Now, apparently you conservatives just ate that stuff up like an Alpo dog running toward the kitchen as soon as he hears the can opener. Frankly, it doesn't say much about your powers of perception because I've never met a person in my life who didn't mind being lied to, and that's Trump's default setting.

One more thing. I saw a very short video of Trump yesterday, and that SOB is actually getting visibly fatter, even while wearing what appeared to be an enlarged suit coat.

Let's review what you voted for, and I voted against:

"Here is the list of Biden’s proposals, drawn from the transcript of the president’s press conference:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."

Biden has pretty much solved COVID 19 in 3 months, trump could do nothing about it in 9.

Vaccinated people can now remove masks in most group settings​

By Erin Banco and David Lim 4 hrs ago

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday fully vaccinated Americans can now gather with other individuals without masks indoors and outdoors, even if some in their group are unvaccinated.

All you have left are these delusional posts PC. Biden was elected. You lost.

Furthermore:

The Law Is Coming For Trump.

How Palm Beach is preparing for a possible Trump indictment

PALM BEACH MAKES CONTINGENCY PLANS IN CASE TRUMP IS INDICTED — Law enforcement officials in Palm Beach County, Fla., have actively prepared for the possibility that Manhattan District Attorney CY VANCE could indict former President DONALD TRUMP while he’s at Mar-a-Lago, according to two high-ranking county officials involved in planning sessions.

Prosecutors Seek Cooperation of Trump Confidant, Subpoena Manhattan Private School

New York prosecutors have subpoenaed a Manhattan private school as they seek the cooperation of the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer in their investigation of former President Donald Trump and his company, according to people familiar with the matter.

Biden has whipped your asses. You got beat by a man you call senile. And if he's a puppet, then whoever is pulling the strings needs to keep going. If he's not in charge, whoever is needs to keep running the show. You guys are premature ejaculators trying to blame Biden for things caused by trump and a situation that has been a problem for 1000 years. Let's see how things look about this time next year when Biden has some time.

You'll will be made to shut up at that time.

"Biden has pretty much solved COVID 19 in 3 months, trump could do nothing about it in 9."

Let's check:

. This, from NPR this weekend.

A new study estimates that the number of people who have died of COVID-19 in the U.S. is more than 900,000, a number 57% higher than official figures.
Worldwide, the study's authors say, the COVID-19 death count is nearing 7 million, more than double the reported number of 3.24 million.

The analysis comes from researchers at the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, who looked at excess mortality from March 2020 through May 3, 2021, compared it with what would be expected in a typical nonpandemic year, then adjusted those figures to account for a handful of other pandemic-related factors.”
New Study Estimates More Than 900,000 People Have Died Of COVID-19 In U.S.

Damn, you're stupid.

It has become the constant query.......can they be this stupid, or simply inveterate liars.

Of course, for Democrat voters, the two are not mutually exclusive.

Wow. You sure are one die hard libtard.

The good Biden has done?? Just what would that be??

Last I heard we have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Many with the Chinese virus. Biden is bussing them and flying them all over our country instead of packing them in busses and sending them back across the border. Guess you like spending billions on illegals. Most American don't.

Biden stopped construction on the wall and handcuffed ICE and the Border Patrol. We basically have an open border.

He's already added 1.9 trillion to the debt with his Chinese Relief bill. A bill that has very little relief in it. It does however have we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds.

His infrastructure bill has 5% for actual infrastructure repair. The rest is pure d pork.

No telling what his green shit will cost we the tax payer.

Good job my ass.

Forum List

Back