Ready...fire...aim...

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Pompeo: Trump 'makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts'

"My experience with the President is that he makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts, evaluates situations, if we need to adjust our policy to achieve our goals,"

Would it not be better to absorb some data and facts before acting?

I mean while it is nice that he is willing to adjust in necessary, having facts and data before acting still seems a good way to go.

Always the 'in your face' facts....

forkin' A Gator ....

there could be kids reading here....

~S~

I thought this was a gun thread, by the title. Why don't libs ever post cool gun threads?

"My experience with the President is that he makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts, evaluates situations, if we need to adjust our policy to achieve our goals,"

I mean while it is nice that he is willing to adjust in necessary, having facts and data before acting still seems a good way to go.

My impression is that Trump is sometimes impulsive and unwilling to consult, but I may be wrong. I'm certainly not privy to his meetings.

My impression is that Trump is sometimes impulsive and unwilling to consult, but I may be wrong. I'm certainly not privy to his meetings.

Me either, just going by what his right hand man had to say.

I thought this was a gun thread, by the title. Why don't libs ever post cool gun threads?

It is a politics forum, not a gun forum.

But I am not surprised that is how you fire you guns.

Gulping Gator is confused, as usual.
The fact is: all prior ME strategies have been a total failure that cost us blood and our treasure.
Trump is stemming OUR bleeding finally, for a change.

So how do you gather data of a result of a policy, before enacting that policy?

Time machine was invented?

It is a politics forum, not a gun forum.

But I am not surprised that is how you fire you guns.

Close.

1. Ready with finger off trigger and firearm pointed downrange.

2. Check left and right to see that other shooters are aware you're going to fire, and that they have on their ear protection.

3. Look downrange to make sure no animals or people are present.

4. Disengage safety.

5. Line up sights on target.

6. Take full breath, expend halfway, then hold.

7. Squeeze trigger with tip of finger slowly until firearm fires.

8. Engage safety.

9. Check target through spotting scope.

10 Repeat.

That's true.

Remember that time Pelosi was screeching at folks that we needed to pass their health care act so we could see what was in it?

Pretty funny stuff.

Let the sand people destroy themselves , they are of no consequence to us. Not one more American drop of blood for some armchair warrior to debate whether we should be there or not .

Most people gather data to set the policy...but they do not teach you that at Wendy's, all you need to know is how to drop the fries and push the timer button.

That's true.

Remember that time Pelosi was screeching at folks that we needed to pass their health care act so we could see what was in it?

Pretty funny stuff.

amazing how alike her and Trump really are.

I thought it must be about Cheney peppering his friends face with bird shot.

Most people gather data to set the policy...but they do not teach you that at Wendy's, all you need to know is how to drop the fries and push the timer button.

Have you Gator, in your infinite wisdom as the secret gamma king, considered that maybe he was talking about gathering data of the OUTCOMES of the policy?

Painful stupidity.

Gulping Gator is confused, as usual.
The fact is: all prior ME strategies have been a total failure that cost us blood and our treasure.
Trump is stemming OUR bleeding finally, for a change.

Well what else would you expect from a non-combatant REMF who probably spent his whole time in the motor pool? As long as it isn't his blood that would be spilling in defense of our great country, it's all good.

I wish. I'd go back and not date that jerkface Steve and years later, I would not have gone camping that night nature tried to kill us all.

Forum List

Back