Ready...fire...aim...

Let the sand people destroy themselves , they are of no consequence to us. Not one more American drop of blood for some armchair warrior to debate whether we should be there or not .

Agreed. I take great pleasure in watching hajjis killing other hajjis. We should arm all sides, cook up some awesome popcorn, and watch the free for all.

I thought this was a gun thread, by the title. Why don't libs ever post cool gun threads?

I thought it must be about Cheney peppering his friends face with bird shot.

I loves me some Cheney but dammit, I wouldn't want him anywhere near me on the range. I see more than my share of gun idiots out there that have no business owning a firearm. That's why I usually wear some body armor under my hoodie when I use the public range.

Trump puts a stop to American men and women being KILLED and getting their arms and legs blown off in the ME and Democrats bitch and complain.

Let the sand people destroy themselves , they are of no consequence to us. Not one more American drop of blood for some armchair warrior to debate whether we should be there or not .

Agreed. I take great pleasure in watching hajjis killing other hajjis. We should arm all sides, cook up some awesome popcorn, and watch the free for all.

Yupp, Yupp, Yupp! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Trump puts a stop to American men and women being KILLED and getting their arms and legs blown off in the ME and Democrats bitch and complain.

They've also seemed to have become more moralistic, more Christian, more anti-Communistic, and more patriotic than anyone else too.

Or are they just play-acting? Shit, I was killing communists way back when they were protesting against my killing of communists.

This world truly is spinning out of control. Please stop it so I can get off of it.

They've also seemed to have become more moralistic, more Christian, more anti-Communistic, and more patriotic than anyone else too.

Or are they just play-acting? Shit, I was killing communists way back when they were protesting against my killing of communists.

This world truly is spinning out of control. Please stop it so I can get off of it.

Their faux rage is 100% BS. These people really are the scum of the earth.

AND lets remember how they treated president Trump if Dem's ever manage to elect another president because we will be out for some major payback.

AND lets remember how they treated president Trump if Dem's ever manage to elect another president because we will be out for some major payback.

Elephants never forget. :04:

Pompeo: Trump 'makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts'

"My experience with the President is that he makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts, evaluates situations, if we need to adjust our policy to achieve our goals,"

Would it not be better to absorb some data and facts before acting?

I mean while it is nice that he is willing to adjust in necessary, having facts and data before acting still seems a good way to go.
Would that be like making sure a Russian Dossier was legit before sending up to the FISA courts?

"My experience with the President is that he makes decisions and then absorbs data and facts, evaluates situations, if we need to adjust our policy to achieve our goals,"

I mean while it is nice that he is willing to adjust in necessary, having facts and data before acting still seems a good way to go.
Would that be like making sure a Russian Dossier was legit before sending up to the FISA courts?

That would have been prudent.

Gulping Gator is confused, as usual.
The fact is: all prior ME strategies have been a total failure that cost us blood and our treasure.
Trump is stemming OUR bleeding finally, for a change.

by the way...where did I mention Trump's ME strategy?

That would have been prudent.

Prudent, yes. But in their hatred for this President who doesn't fit their pre-conceived mold of what a President should be, several judges as well and the entire Democrat Party and their lapdog media got caught screwing the pooch when they were so adamant about getting rid of this President, that they accepted the fake Hillary-paid "dossier" as being factual.

I mean, come on: Does anyone with a modicum of sanity really believe that Donald Trump actually paid Russian prostitutes to urinate in the same bed Barack Obama and his pet Wookie slept in? Even now, there are Usmessageboard posters who are thoroughly convinced that the "pee tapes" were real.

Give me a fucking break. Do the people who fantasized about that scenario really think the American people are stupid enough to believe that crap? How stupid does one have to be in order to be led around the nose with that fake story, like a pig with a ring through his nose?

Gulping Gator is confused, as usual.
The fact is: all prior ME strategies have been a total failure that cost us blood and our treasure.
Trump is stemming OUR bleeding finally, for a change.

by the way...where did I mention Trump's ME strategy?

Getting American soldiers out of harm's way while the Turks, Syrians, ISIS, and Russians go full-retard on each other is a "bad strategy"?

I'm glad you don't work for my government.

I thought this was a gun thread, by the title. Why don't libs ever post cool gun threads?

ok

the-trump-pivot-the-to-start-shooting-myself-in-this-32627818.png

END OF GUN STORY

ok

the-trump-pivot-the-to-start-shooting-myself-in-this-32627818.png

END OF GUN STORY

You're a fool. It's the Democrats who are shooting their own dicks off, not President Trump.

I realize that you're either too indoctrinated or too stupid to be able to figure this out, but maybe you will after the 2020 election when Trump gets another term.

Mark my words.

Let me 'splain it to ya Goofy so even you can understand without the Leftard spin:
  1. Trump makes decisions based on the available facts he has at the time.
  2. He then sees how things go, collects additional data to see if it is having the effect he wanted and expected, then makes changes accordingly over and over to continually steer the actual result with the intended result. That's why he's worth billions and you ain't worth shit.
In other words, an IDEAL decision-making process. This is in contrast to how your boy Barry made decisions:
  1. Internal study to see desired political goal.
  2. Internal polling to see how best to misdirect constituents to support it or believe it is in their best interests no matter what.
  3. Effect policy decision.
  4. When all goes wrong, lie about it, redirect blame on GOP and otherwise stick to it at all costs in order to keep voting base happy.

Getting American soldiers out of harm's way while the Turks, Syrians, ISIS, and Russians go full-retard on each other is a "bad strategy"?

Actually it is a great strategy and I have always supported Trump's efforts to do get us out of the ME and Afghanistan.

why are you people so confused all the time?

1. Trump makes decisions based on the available facts he has at the time.
  2. He then sees how things go, collects additional data to see if it is having the effect he wanted and expected, then makes changes accordingly over and over to continually steer the actual result with the intended result. That's why he's worth billions and you ain't worth shit.

You just made up point 1, nothing Pompeo said supports that.

Forum List

Back