Ready...fire...aim...

I thought this was a gun thread, by the title. Why don't libs ever post cool gun threads?

ok

the-trump-pivot-the-to-start-shooting-myself-in-this-32627818.png

END OF GUN STORY

You're a fool. It's the Democrats who are shooting their own dicks off, not President Trump.

I realize that you're either too indoctrinated or too stupid to be able to figure this out, but maybe you will after the 2020 election when Trump gets another term.

Mark my words.

AND TRUMP'S BOYS ARE IN PRISON -

its a tie -

Another TDS thread by a closet Progressive...:04:

Anyhoo, yes you should get data first and absorb the information before doing what Trump did but stop questioning the chosen one!:19:

1. Trump makes decisions based on the available facts he has at the time.
  2. He then sees how things go, collects additional data to see if it is having the effect he wanted and expected, then makes changes accordingly over and over to continually steer the actual result with the intended result. That's why he's worth billions and you ain't worth shit.

You just made up point 1, nothing Pompeo said supports that.

Idiot, show me one case where anyone makes a decision not based on any current facts! When you get up in the morning and decide to scratch yourself, you decide that based on where the itch is. Even your decision on what to eat for breakfast is based on what you are hungry for and what you have available to eat.

If your claim that I made up Point one is true, then simple, PROVE IT. PROVE to us that Trump has made any decisions based on absolutely NO FACTS OR DATA, Shitbrain.

Hurry up. I'm waiting.

Your entire thread is another fraud and a lie.

Oh sure, Trump doesn't consult. All his accomplishments were him only. WAY TO GO TRUMP!

Progs are pathetic.

Idiot, show me one case where anyone makes a decision not based on any current facts! When you get up in the morning and decide to scratch yourself, you decide that based on where the itch is. Even your decision on what to eat for breakfast is based on what you are hungry for and what you have available to eat.

If your claim that I made up Point one is true, then simple, PROVE IT. PROVE to us that Trump has made any decisions based on absolutely NO FACTS OR DATA, Shitbrain.

Hurry up. I'm waiting.

This will come as a shock to you, but scratching your balls is a bit different than running the country. I know that is beyond your limited IQ, but you will just have to trust me on this one.

Hurry up. I'm waiting.

This will come as a shock to you, but scratching your balls is a bit different than running the country.

I don't know, it sure worked for Michelle and Hillary.

Hurry up. I'm waiting.

This will come as a shock to you, but scratching your balls is a bit different than running the country.

I don't know, it sure worked for Michelle and Hillary.

Michelle and Hillary scratched your balls? :eusa_sick:

Forum List

Back