reading about slavery enrages me

I often wonder why god would ask the Hebrews were they not children of Ethiopians?

"Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?"

Amos 9:7

Nobody wants to take away their childhood teachings of what skin color egyptians were. They were all raised via hollyweird movies, and go by that judgement because that is what they have been taught since they could understand Mom's "NO" in touching something hot. Lay it on Hollyweird. They portray as they see fit, according to what "star" would bring in the most money. Moses did not look like Charlton Heston. Ramses was not a russian Yul Brenner. And Jesus certainly did not have blonde hair and blue eyes. They were all swarthy of complextion, or black. Making them european in looks is stupid. But....it fits the narative of what has been taught for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

Oh I get that hollyweird has really screwed with the actual truth of ancient times. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT historically---egyptians were ligher skin toned further back and were a mixture of people who weren't so mixed thousands of years ago. They lightened up when the Greeks conquered and then occupied them (the Ptolemy line including the inbred mostly greek greedy Cleo and they darkened up when their darker side the nubians took over. On top of this you had waves of people going and coming with more and more trade

The fallacious myth of Afro-Centrism is being propagated by one dumb ass on this board...and everything he says has been debunked and he probably even knows it...just will not admit it thus he does not even cite his sources.

Anyhow regarding the color of the ancient egyptians.............

The ancient Egyptians were not....and I repeat were not pale faces. Thats some silly as white boy fable. the Greeks, the Kushites, and the Egyptians themselves say they were Black. Your eurocentric claim is laughable. Anyone claiming they were white is retarded and inbred to boot. :lol:
They weren't pale--there was way to much sun even then. They weren't black either---(well the nubians were but the others weren't) and sorry dippy but the Greeks conquered Egypt and left behind lots and lots of greeks including the ptolemy line that ruled over Eqypt. Egypt during its historical significance was over all paler and run by inbred mostly white greeks.
Of course they were Black. Again I repeat that multiple Greeks, the Kushites, and the Egyptians themselves said they were Black. No matter how hard you try to ignore that basic fact its still there for you to read anytime you want to stop believing white boy fables. See how non Black they were?

3574839_orig.jpg
You have no clue about Alexander the Great and his would become egyptian generals and you have no ability to read and comprehend the first article that I put up. Egyptians were lighter then (except nubians) ---------to begin with. But with the Greek Generals staying and taking over, whites ruled Egypt during its hayday---inbreds but nonetheless..
Hey retard. The Greeks didnt come along until after the Syrians had already conquered Egypt. That was like in 320 BC What the fuck is wrong with you? :lol:

The pyramids and ancient texts were long ago written/built before any invasions. The only people that invaded during that time were the Kushites and they went back and forth ruling Egypt until the Egyptians conquered them. Egypt was ruled by Black people for at least 3k years before anyone else was strong enough to attack them.

I often wonder why god would ask the Hebrews were they not children of Ethiopians?

"Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?"

You seem to have difficulty understanding the written woid.......The Lord did not ask the Hebrews if they were not children of Ethiopians.

He asked....."are you not as children of the Ethiopians unto me"..he is just pointing out to them what he is just pointing out what he has done for them.

You seem to have difficulty understanding the written woid.......The Lord did not ask the Hebrews if they were not children of Ethiopians.

He asked....."are you not as children of the Ethiopians unto me"..he is just pointing out to them what he is just pointing out what he has done for them.

"he is just pointing out to them what he is just pointing out what he has done for them."

That didnt even make sense what you said. What are you trying to say?

"he is just pointing out to them what he is just pointing out what he has done for them."

That didnt even make sense what you said. What are you trying to say?

See the commentaries on that passage above.

" You seem to have difficulty understanding the written woid...... "

Maybe you can help me out then. Why would god turn a white person white as punishment and why would god say that the Egyptians were the sons of a Black man? While youre at it can you explain why the first king of what we call Iraq was a Black man?

Did a white person write that or were they Black?

Maybe you can help me out then. Why would god turn a white person white as punishment and why would god say that the Egyptians were the sons of a Black man? While youre at it can you explain why the first king of what we call Iraq was a Black man?

You are making a lot of suppositions without any referances ....Anyhow....how could he turn a white person white....was that a typoe? We all make them.

and............where did God say egyptians were the sons of a black man/

You are making a lot of suppositions without any referances ....Anyhow....how could he turn a white person white....was that a typoe? We all make them.

" Anyhow....how could he turn a white person white....was that a typoe? "

No it wasnt a typo. If the claim is that the Hebrews were white why would god turn them white as a punishment?

When he said one of Hams sons was Mizraim. You do realize that Ham is the father of all Africans and Egypt is in Africa right?

No it wasnt a typo. If the claim is that the Hebrews were white why would god turn them white as a punishment?

What source are you claiming that says God turned Jews white as a punishment?

The bible. Thats the only source that counts.

Its a big book.

You may be referring to miriam?

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
Then you need to switch off for a change and try reading about
  • British slavery
  • Spanish slavery
  • African slavery
  • Roman slavery
  • Muslim slavery
  • Chinese slavery
  • American Indian slavery
  • Government slavery

Its a big book.

Well no I was referring to Simon but yeah he turned Miriam white as well. Now before you come with the typical response I am going show you the flaw in you assumption since you wont find a shred of proof to support it. This isnt the first time I have exposed white boy fables for what they are. The old testament is about Black skinned people from Africa and what whites have dubbed the middle east.

Neither one of you seem knowledgeable regarding 'The Book'
Not sure if you are addressing me or not, but regarding "The Book", I take it with a huge grain of salt. It was written BY MAN, for MAN. And there were agendas at that time. Man is not perfect, therefore, parts of "The Book" were left out due to those agendas. So "The Book" everyone swears by is just another covid19. Some is true, most isn't.

Its a big book.

Well no I was referring to Simon but yeah he turned Miriam white as well. Now before you come with the typical response I am going show you the flaw in you assumption since you wont find a shred of proof to support it. This isnt the first time I have exposed white boy fables for what they are. The old testament is about Black skinned people from Africa and what whites have dubbed the middle east.

leviticus l3;l4 Leprosy as a picture of Sin

Although the underlying Hebrew word translated as “leprosy” is actually describing a variety of skin afflictions which expand beyond the strict modern medical definition of a specific disease, this malady serves in Scripture as a greater spiritual picture of sin. One of the prophetic hallmarks of the Messiah was that He would not just perform miracles, but the healing of lepers was a particular assignment which not only addressed literally the healing of the physical disease, but because Hebrew society had come to view leprosy as something connected to sin, represented spiritually the healing of sin. Leprosy was not simply viewed as a physical disease, but spiritual defilement. Without cleansing, the bearer was restricted not just from normal day-to-day society, but from entering the Temple and therefore participating in its activities. The sufferer was cut off from both God and man.

You want to make it about skin color....however that is not the Biblical message....

Neither one of you seem knowledgeable regarding 'The Book'
Not sure if you are addressing me or not, but regarding "The Book", I take it with a huge grain of salt. It was written BY MAN, for MAN. And there were agendas at that time. Man is not perfect, therefore, parts of "The Book" were left out due to those agendas. So "The Book" everyone swears by is just another covid19. Some is true, most isn't.

The Holy Scriptures are the inspired Word of God....reject them at the peril of your soul.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
Then you need to switch off for a change and try reading about
  • British slavery
  • Spanish slavery
  • African slavery
  • Roman slavery
  • Muslim slavery
  • Chinese slavery
  • American Indian slavery
  • Government slavery

Exactly...slavery had been around for thousands of years ....long before Slave Traders brought black slaves to America.

And it is still around .......especially in Africa.

Not even to mention the illegal mexican problem we now have in America....aka depending on cheap labor from Mexico.

The democrats want to abolish the border and let even more of them and anyone else come in to take jobs and lower wages.

Its a big book.

leviticus l3;l4 Leprosy as a picture of Sin

Although the underlying Hebrew word translated as “leprosy” is actually describing a variety of skin afflictions which expand beyond the strict modern medical definition of a specific disease, this malady serves in Scripture as a greater spiritual picture of sin. One of the prophetic hallmarks of the Messiah was that He would not just perform miracles, but the healing of lepers was a particular assignment which not only addressed literally the healing of the physical disease, but because Hebrew society had come to view leprosy as something connected to sin, represented spiritually the healing of sin. Leprosy was not simply viewed as a physical disease, but spiritual defilement. Without cleansing, the bearer was restricted not just from normal day-to-day society, but from entering the Temple and therefore participating in its activities. The sufferer was cut off from both God and man.

You want to make it about skin color....however that is not the Biblical message....

Were the Israelites Black?

for those who are obsessed with skin color............

Dear white people in interracial marriages: Please stop saying you can’t be racist because you have “Biracial Children”

You know who else had Biracial Children ?

Slave owners

This is a pretty stupid thing to say since biracial children today are born of couples who fell in love and got married. How you can say this is the same as some slave owner raping his cook or having an illicit affair with a black female he most likely didn't give a shit about is beyond me.

Jesus Christ man, get real.

First of all please refrain from using the name of my Savior in vain.

You are ignorant of history....plantation owners rarely had sexual relations with their female slaves....it was frowned upon by the society of that time....though it did happen but the mastahs did not have to rape the female slave if they wanted sex....it was a badge of honor for the slave woman to have a relationship with the mastah.

Rape was very rare.....it was more common for black slaves to rape white women back then.....it was quite common because the black knew that white women would not report it....because it would disgrace them.
you're an intellectual and a revisionist

You cannot refute anything I have said in a legitimate manner.

In essence you are talking about something of which you have little or no knowledge.....on the other hand I have studied and researched this topic for years.
Youre a retarded white boy. You havent researched anything. If you had actually done some research you would realize Black people are responsible for you being able to read, write, tell time and a number of other things. The Greeks correctly identified you inbreds as savages. If not for Black people you would still be living in caves and snacking on your neighbor to supplement your protein intake.

The ancient Greeks considered everyone barbarians that didn’t speak Greek. And blacks didn't invent writing. The first writing system was invented in Sumer about 3500 BC. And there was no ancient indigenous writing system developed south of the Sahara and Ethiopia.
No the Greeks went and studied in Africa. They didnt consider Africans as barbarians. We can look at their quotes and see they admired Black people specifically the Kushites. Of course Blacks invented writing. The Egyptians invented writing prior to the Sumerians but it doesnt make a difference because the Sumerians were Black as well. The Kushites told the Greeks that the Egyptians were one of their colonies. Yes there were writing systems developed south of the Sahara you moron. Even if there wasnt what does that have to do with the point that Blacks invented writing?

"They say also that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the leader of the colony. 2 For, speaking generally, what is now Egypt, they maintain, was not land but sea when in the beginning the universe was being formed; afterwards, however, as the Nile during the times of its inundation carried down the mud from Ethiopia, land was gradually built up from the deposit. Also the statement that all the land of the Egyptians is alluvial silt deposited by the river receives the clearest proof, in their opinion, from what takes place at the outlets of the Nile; 3 for as each year new mud is continually gathered together at the mouths of the river, the sea is observed being thrust back by the deposited silt and the land receiving the increase. And the larger part of the customs of the Egyptians are, they hold, Ethiopian, the p95 colonists still preserving their ancient manners. 4 For instance, the belief that their kings are gods, the very special attention which they pay to their burials, and many other matters of a similar nature are Ethiopian practices, while the shapes of their statues and the forms of their letters are Ethiopian; 5 for of the two kinds of writing5 which the Egyptians have, that which is known as "popular" (demotic) is learned by everyone, while that which is called "sacred"6 is understood only by the priests of the Egyptians, who learn it from their fathers as one of the things which are not divulged, but among the Ethiopians everyone uses these forms of letters. 6 Furthermore, the orders of the priests, they maintain, have much the same position among both peoples; for all are clean7 who are engaged in the service of the gods, keeping themselves shaven, like the Egyptian priests, and having the same dress and form of staff, which is shaped like a plough and is carried by their kings, who wear high felt hats which end in a knob at the top and are circled by the serpents which they call asps; and this symbol appears to carry the thought that it will be the lot of those who shall dare to attack the king to encounter death-carrying stings.8 7 Many other things are also told by them concerning their own antiquity and the colony which they sent out that became the Egyptians, but about this there is no special need of our writing anything."
-DIODORUS SICULUS

Google it for yourself the truth is the truth. The ancient Egyptians were not black. And the poster here who said “Blacks are not human” give me a break you are just as bad.

The truth is the truth and it doesn’t matter who you are. The ancient Egyptians were not black and black people are people also and anyone who thinks otherwise has a serious problem. The difference between peoples that matter in terms of quality of life is cultural. Some cultures are inferior and some are superior. Any people can have a superior culture if they are willing to change. I refer you to Japan of the 1800s.

Perhaps you forgot this:

New DNA Study Proves Ancient Egyptians Closely Related to Whites, Not Blacks

BRADFORD HANSON · 1 JUNE, 2017

Sarcophagus of Tadja, Abusir el-Meleq

The “Middle Eastern” ancestry cited was Neolithic, including some from ancient Anatolia, which was once almost entirely occupied by proto-Europeans, and likely included Sumerians, another essentially European people.

ANCIENT EGYPTIANS were more closely related to people from the Middle East and Europe than those from Central Africa, according to a genetic analysis of mummies’ DNA.

A team of international scientists from the University of Tübingen and the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Germany analyzed the DNA of 90 Egyptian mummies dating from approximately 1400 BCE to 400 CE.

Amazingly, the team’s findings revealed that the mummies’ closest kin were ancient farmers from the Levant — a group that was a major founding population of Europe.

The study, published in Nature, also claims that ancient Egyptians were closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula.

Forum List

Back