Odd numerical coincidence 💀

Biden isn't the anti-Christ, but he is anti-Christian.
Nostradamus, in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, said the 3rd Antichrist (after Napoleon and Hitler) wants chaos. I used to think the Antichrist would come from China but now I think the Antichrist will come from Mexico. Nostradamus said the Antichrist will win the Nobel Peace Prize and shock the world. There is a sketch of the Antichrist in Conversations With Nostradamus (Volume 3) and I thought he looked Asian but now I think he looks Mexican. The Antichrist is working behind the scenes with The Cabal. He will eventually show himself to the world and turn against The Cabal for control of the world.

Last edited:
Nostradamus, in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, said the 3rd Antichrist (after Napoleon and Hitler) wants chaos. I used to think the Antichrist would come from China but now I think the Antichrist will come from Mexico. Nostradamus said the Antichrist will win the Nobel Peace Prize and shock the world. There is a sketch of the Antichrist in Conversations With Nostradamus (Volume 3) and I thought he looked Asian but now I think he looks Mexican. The Antichrist is working behind the scenes with The Cabal. He will eventually show himself to the world and turn against The Cabal for control of the world.

I channeled Doris Day last night and she insisted that the Anti Christ is Michael Bubble as I call him who followed Michael Bubbles Jackson after he was sucked into the Nether Nether world .
OP , I see your name is an anagram of Dim Anus and now wonder when the lights are going out .
I will also have another word with Sharon Osbourne who is known as the wise one in our neighbourhood. .

Last edited:
I see that you have had an update from Doris , Dim-bo.

She can be a bit of a handful if she travels back to those Annie Get Your Gun days .

Is he yelling destroy American and Israel?
That would be democrats

He's insisting that the US is owned by the 'evil one'.

Which is pure Ayatollah dipshittery. Though in fairness, no one hates America like a modern conservative. Not even Iranian hardliners.

Which is pure Ayatollah dipshittery. Though in fairness, no one hates America like a modern conservative. Not even Iranian hardliners.
Well are they not systemically racist like democrats insist?

I thought if America went away, as well as Israel, the Left would have their utopia.

Its astonishing how much the modern american leftist vermin sounds like the evil one.

Wait, didn't you bleat and whine about how replying to me is just 'feeding trolls'? Once again, if even YOU are going to ignore the snivelling drivel you post, surely you'll understand why I do the same.

Wait, didn't you bleat and whine about how replying to me is just 'feeding trolls'? Once again, if even YOU are going to ignore the snivelling drivel you post, surely you'll understand why I do the same.

Why would I ignore what I posted?

I posted it.

Of course I expect you to ignore it. It's the truth, which is kryptonite to you vermin.

Starting the weekend a little early, aren't you?

btw, cute post.

Why would I ignore what I posted?

I posted it.

Of course I expect you to ignore it. It's the truth, which is kryptonite to you vermin.

Starting the weekend a little early, aren't you?

btw, cute post.

A better question is....why ARE you ignoring what you posted?

If even you treat your words like meaningless drivel to be tossed on the rhetorical midden heap, you can hardly be surprised when other people treat your words the same way.

A better question is....why ARE you ignoring what you posted?

If even you treat your words like meaningless drivel to be tossed on the rhetorical midden heap, you can hardly be surprised when other people treat your words the same way.

:laughing0301:

Okay, skippy.

Keep blathering.

I have to go and make dinner, which is a far more significant matter than your grammatically senseless yammering.

I'm hungry!

Bye.

cute post.

I might have misspoken. Actually, he owns you and your cult.

Forum List

Back