Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

Says you.

I say this is all superstitious nonsense and a case of you trying very hard to put a tuxedo on a turd.

And no way to tell who is correct. Bummer. That's one pratfall of magical nonsense.

lol.... there you go again making the irrational assumption that there is no way to arrive at the truth, no way to be correct, when reading fantastical stories written to educate children.

Let me help you. Any story written that starts with 'in the beginning' just like 'once upon a time' and introduces a talking serpent is a children's story with a hidden teaching not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. That's the truth. Now you know.

The literal interpretations perpetuated by the ignorant, including you, became dogma because superstitious pagan barbarians who had no knowledge of thousands of years of Jewish authors using what are now well known literary teaching tools such as metaphors, analogies, homonyms, similes, hyperbole,etc., assimilated and perverted the Christian movement in 325 ce by misinterpreting the writings to deliberately perpetuate Mithraism putting Jesus' name all over the story that predated Christianity by hundreds of years never even having an inkling that something of the greatest value went flying right over their stupid heads.

You dismissing it all as magical nonsense is just as dumb.

Maybe you should take a crack at the story of a puppet before you attempt commentaries on concepts so difficult for the human mind to grasp like talking snakes and donkeys, you know, magical bullshit.

lol....Moron.

Last edited:
lol.... there you go again making the irrational assumption that there is no way to arrive at the truth, no way to be correct, when reading fantastical stories written to educate children.

Let me help you. Any story written that starts with 'in the beginning' just like 'once upon a time' and introduces a talking serpent is a children's story with a hidden teaching not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. That's the truth.

The literal interpretations perpetuated by the ignorant, including you, became dogma because superstitious pagan barbarians who had no knowledge of thousands of years of Jewish authors using what are now well known literary teaching tools such as metaphors, analogies, homonyms, similes, hyperbole,etc., assimilated and perverted the Christian movement in 325 ce by misinterpreting the writings to deliberately perpetuate Mithraism putting Jesus' name all over the story that predated Christianity by hundreds of years never even having an inkling that something of the greatest value went flying right over their stupid heads.

You dismissing it all as magical nonsense is just as dumb.

Now you know.
Everything you just said is crap.

And no way to tell who is right.

Sorry. Your age old silly arguments are not a method.

Everything you just said is crap.

And no way to tell who is right.

Sorry. Your age old silly arguments are not a method.

I get it.

I have irrefutably shown that there is buried treasure, valuable teaching, hidden in the figurative language used in scripture just like in any fairy tale myth fable or fantastical story ever written intended to educate and be understood by children worldwide and you claim that it's impossible to know the right interpretation and teaching because it's all magical nonsense citing the scientific fact that snakes can't talk and the dead don't come back to life, etc..

You are just too smart to fall for that superstitious bullshit..

lol....

:auiqs.jpg:

I have irrefutably shown
Delusions of grandeur. Trying to allocate authority where there is none. Thinks he proved a magical belief by putting words in just the right order. Not much different than a 4 year old who insists there is a monster in the closet.

Delusions of grandeur. Trying to allocate authority where there is none. Thinks he proved a magical belief by putting words in just the right order. Not much different than a 4 year old who insists there is a monster in the closet.

I have not tried to allocate authority where there is none anymore than a mother who teaches her children the moral of any fairy tale is trying to allocate authority where there is none.

Did you not pay attention in the first grade? Did you feel threatened by the teacher whose intelligence was greater than your own? lol....

If you are incapable of following something so simple as the fact that the identity of a talking serpent in scripture is the epitome of a human archetype then I suggest you take responsibility for your own flaws.

Apparently you are the one with delusions of grandeur. You are so insecure in your over inflated opinion of yourself that you can't allow anyone to correct your ignorance.

loser.

64572-thinkstock-artyfree-heaven.1200w.tn.jpg

If god is all knowing, then god knows the future and what will happen to each of us.
Therefore, there is no free will, as everything has been planned out.

If god has to PLAN everything out, then god is NOT omniscient, and therefore cannot BE a god.

God couldn't stop a murder of "his children" when there were supposedly only 4 people on earth.

If earthlings are supposed to be "god's special creatures", then the rest of the universe is wasted space.

If god wants nothing but praise from his creations, then why isn't the universe cram packed with planets of people worshiping??

Virgins cannot get pregnant. That would throw out all logistical concepts of science as we know it.

Isn't it weird how your god seems to agree with everything YOU say. And is it coincidental that all Christians claim their god disagrees with you, when THEY also disagree with you?

If you wrote a book with THAT many contradictions in it, filled with hypocrisy and double-dealing........the publisher would never publish it.

If humans are made in gods image, then why are we physical beings that all have different physical traits, colors, and emotions? We should be invisible entities that live forever and do as we please.

Most all of the lifeforms on this planet that have existed, have been wiped out for a very long time. How many "do overs" does god need?

"God does not exist because I SAID SO".
Don't like that? It's the SAME reasoning parents and preachers/priests give their kids that god does exist.

War. The Holocaust. (which should be enough in itself)

Reasons for god's existence given by believers are always based on personal opinions, never fact.

People who read the bible and practice what it "preaches", makes life WORSE for everyone else.

God worshipers screaming at the top of their lungs "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" if you don't do EXACTLY as they SAY, EXACTLY as they DO, and believe in EXACTLY what they TELL you to believe in.
No civilized human being with a grain of humanity or sentience would ever do this to a fellow human being. This is something akin to what Hitler did.....and we all know how THAT turned out!!

Science vs Religion
So far:
Science facts - MILLIONS
Religious facts - 0

If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and
dagger'?

God worshipers have been claiming "Jesus is coming back" in their lifetime.........for centuries. It has never happened. Not once. To anybody. Anywhere.

"God works in mysterious ways" means
"shut up and go away, I don't have any answers for you".

When someone dies in an accident or is murdered, or suffers a death by disease.......the religious claim it is the will of their god. Not one single word about the devil....the one who is supposedly evil enough to kill, maim, and destroy for pleasure. But yet they claim their god did these dastardly deeds.....to his own "children" he supposedly loves?
Uh huh. Try again.

There sure seem to be a LOT of natural disasters happening in places that god's followers claim he loves.

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic
tendency.

Christians pretend to be virtuous and noble inside the church.....but when outside the church, they are sanctimonious liars, cheats, frauds, and murderers.

There are more than 2500 different bibles on this planet, giving homage to 28,000,000 different gods.
If there is only ONE god, then WHY isn't there only ONE bible?
And WHY aren't all religious people worshiping this ONE god?
WHY is it that YOUR god is the only one that exists???

Will the REAL "slim shady" please stand up!!!!

There isnt a single spot in the bible that teaches that God is all knowing. Blind guides teach that false stuff.​
The bible clearly shows the opposite.
Example--- In the story of Job, God asked satan where he had been. Because he didnt know.

This whole train of noise is based on a deluded and confused use of one word, god; And that word is derived from a Babylonian idol for good luck. On top of that, the character of this thread is based on the idolatry of the Edomite doctrines of the Pharisees that make the Word/Logic of the Creator, Yahweh-YahShua of none effect among mankind.

There is nothing magical about sorcery, the magical arts, what we call mind control, MKUltra, etc.

Its science man!

And there is nothing magical about a talking serpent, the Nachash, which in hebrew is both a noun and an adjective meaning, serpent, brazen, shiny one, and or one who practices divination,the magical arts, sorcery, what we call mind control. The stars of antiquity.

This is no magical truth, This is the actual truth. There has been a worldwide plague of talking serpents let loose in every nation since way before you or the authors of scripture were born. You just call them snake oil salesmen, religious fanatics, conmen, charlatans, or politicians.

The Nachash comes in many guises.

You are nothing more than a gesticulating witch doctor in the jungle without a clue proudly wearing the worn out phrase "magical bullshit" in vain like an ornamental bone in your nose.

Your very own disturbing yet tailor made disguise.
Dear hobelim Fort Fun Indiana
While I am consulting with Toffeenut Baconsmuggler how to set up quantifiable replicable science based research capturing and measuring how positive prayer energy impacts healing and health, of mind body and relations by agreed statistical parameters,

It seems you two have pinpointed the opposite approach and how to prove and measure the negative energy and impact in real world effects of sorcery and spells.

What I can offer to that end, is to replicate the findings of Larry Dossey's cited cases of the Hawaiian Death Curse:

In his book Prayer is Good Medicine, he cited cases of the dark curses or spells, wishing death on people, which caused creeping paralysis to go up their legs and eventually kill them. He cited that victims were affected who had no conscious knowledge they were targeted.

So he claimed this showed proof that the "placebo" could not explain the impact, since the people suffering the paralysis symptoms did not know they were being prayed or preyed upon.

Also, the claims by Silva mind control proponents include references to studies on prayer, that two people geographically separated who were not aware of when the other person went into prayer mode, both went into it at the same time. Supposedly their brain activity was being recorded, and both entered the prayer state simultaneously.

Another study, I can't remember if it was Princeton or which established university conducted it, had regular randomly selected people focus on trying to make a random number generator "hit" a chosen target result, like a given number series. What the study found was that whether people "prayed or concentrated" before or after the generator was run and the results were created, there was the same degree of correlation, a statistical increase, in getting results closer to the targeted goal rather than not trying at all to affect this outcome which produced random results. The amount of increase was statistically significantly higher than random, but it did not matter if the prayer process occurred *before or after.* The measured change was still the same. The conclusion was that the concentrated effort made was "independent of linear time" and that this was shown using regular subjects of average/random abilities and not special talents, interests or experience with psychic or spiritual practices.

Most recently a neuroscientist in Houston studied the timing of changes in brain activity when subjects made decisions to do simple tasks, like moving a coffee cup, and the accompanying brain activity to perform that action. His studies found that the activity to start moving the cup began in time before the person made the conscious decision. So he proposed this finding meant there were other forces or factors in play in addition to conscious free will.

In general Dossey and brain researchers found that the prayer mode is universal in brains of people whether Theist or Nontheist. Thus, we can study and replicate studies on the effects and process of prayer, if we can set up studies that effectively isolate and quantify the factors.

With TMBS, I would propose to isolate the factor of forgiveness/unforgiveness to show correlations with rates of success and failure. Christian healers with experience in troubleshooting the process, also report key factors such as: failing to identify and pray for forgiveness over the cause of blockage in someone's mind or history, and also obstructive or negative energy introduced by others (we could try quantifying this also, by cases of people affected or affiliated with agents involved in dark energy practices, or the factor of third parties praying either in agreement with good faith, or opposed or with negative skepticism and wishing ill or failure on others.)

I would like to pinpoint, compare and measure both the brain activity and results when dealing with
* positive forgiveness uplifting and lifegiving energy and prayers invoked by prayers in agreement in Christ Jesus
* negative or ill will wishing using energy against or in competition/conflict with that
* neutral or open approaches that accept help and prayers from Christian healers but do not renounce the negative but trear them as equal and do not exclude either one

I believe the results will show the most faithful prayers putting greater faith in forgiveness and Christ Jesus will have greater success with recovery from negative obstructions to health and healing.

People open to receiving this prayer will have proportional success rates of correlation, relative to ability to forgive and heal, regardless of affiliation.

And people rejecting, attacking, refusing to forgive and excluding others will have proportional rates/correlation with failure.

While people actively competing using negative dark energy to attack and wish ill on others will have the worst rates of failures and ills in their relations and history.

The correlating factors to focus on will be forgiveness/inclusion and unforgiveness/rejection.

I find these are the most relevant factors regardless of the person's affiliation or denomination.

The amount of energy and obstruction involved in unforgiveness, retribution, rejection and ill will is a causal factor.

While the positive effects of forgiveness and actively seeking reconciliation in an uplifting, healing way correlates with positive results as well.

Studies can likely show correlation, while the internal mechanisms of the process may or may not be captured fully by science. Technology can help measure the brain activity, though we may never be able to prove "causality" we could still capture "correlations" using statistics based on what subjects report they consciously forgive or reject, believe and support or deny and denounce and to what degree.

What do you think of this approach to scienctific study using neurological measures of brain waves/activity, while documenting the levels of forgiveness and rejection/retribution in subjects, and then capturing the correlation with healing or failure to heal: mental, physical and social conditions in relationships?

I am interested in studying the impact on mental and criminal illness, starting with something short term like eating disorders and addictive phobias, and developing longer term applications to address pedophilia and more difficult dangerous disorders with higher relapse rates of failure that take longer to change.

I met a woman who was healed of a phobia triggered by flames or fire, by doing generational meditation and prayer to identify and remove the addictive attachment around a specific memory, in her case, a connection with a monk from previous generations who performed all his rituals using candles. Once this event was identified and prayed over, the phobia completely disappeared.

Francis MacNutt reported similar results praying for a woman who had lost her ability to feel emotions. When they prayed, he had a vision of a young girl with a dog and asked the woman did it mean something to her? She admitted she never got over losing her "best friend" her parents had put down. But after they prayed to forgive and give up that obstruction, then the woman regained her ability to feel again. Both joy or sadness, emotions in general.

I had similar experiences regaining feeling after I had been numb and in denial for years in grief. And realized later it was the prayers for forgiveness that opened up the channels to feel again and receive thoughts and ideas I did not know I was shutting off.

When I recommend forgiveness and healing prayer to others, they invariably experience similar openings and changes, unique to their own experiences and process, and unpredictably different for each person. But they consistently report feeling more successful and better able to think and understand more productively than before when they were stuck in the past ways or approaches that were negative.

Studies on forgiveness already show correlation with better health. What we can do more specifically is replicate studies to pinpoint and measure impact on quantifiable goals, that can be captured in a given timeframe and structure.

I am guessing the eating disorders could provide immediate results of improvement or cure from addictive phobias for a short term study.

Francis MacNutt chose Rheumatoid Arthritis for a study funded by Templeton Fdn.

I am also interested in showing the impact on reconciling and healing political relations and collaboration between opposing groups.

And specifically want to address criminal illness and abuse to reform the mental health and prison system by treating criminal sickness as medical disorders with greater chance of reducing or curing by earlier diagnosis, intervention and treatment similar to cancer or diabetes that can be measured in stages and do not need to be criminalized.

Last edited:
Dear @hobelim @Fort Fun Indiana
While I am consulting with @Toffeenut Baconsmuggler how to set up quantifiable replicable science based research capturing and measuring how positive prayer energy impacts healing and health, of mind body and relations by agreed statistical parameters
Stop wasting your time on that nonsense. Nobody is going to affect a distant event by praying to themselves. This is childish.

If god is all knowing, then god knows the future and what will happen to each of us.

If god has to PLAN everything out, then god is NOT omniscient, and therefore cannot BE a god.

God couldn't stop a murder of "his children" when there were supposedly only 4 people on earth.

If earthlings are supposed to be "god's special creatures", then the rest of the universe is wasted space.

If god wants nothing but praise from his creations, then why isn't the universe cram packed with planets of people worshiping??

Virgins cannot get pregnant. That would throw out all logistical concepts of science as we know it.

Isn't it weird how your god seems to agree with everything YOU say. And is it coincidental that all Christians claim their god disagrees with you, when THEY also disagree with you?

If you wrote a book with THAT many contradictions in it, filled with hypocrisy and double-dealing........the publisher would never publish it.

If humans are made in gods image, then why are we physical beings that all have different physical traits, colors, and emotions? We should be invisible entities that live forever and do as we please.

Most all of the lifeforms on this planet that have existed, have been wiped out for a very long time. How many "do overs" does god need?

Don't like that? It's the SAME reasoning parents and preachers/priests give their kids that god does exist.

Reasons for god's existence given by believers are always based on personal opinions, never fact.

People who read the bible and practice what it "preaches", makes life WORSE for everyone else.

God worshipers screaming at the top of their lungs "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" if you don't do EXACTLY as they SAY, EXACTLY as they DO, and believe in EXACTLY what they TELL you to believe in.
No civilized human being with a grain of humanity or sentience would ever do this to a fellow human being. This is something akin to what Hitler did.....and we all know how THAT turned out!!

Science vs Religion
So far:
Science facts - MILLIONS
Religious facts - 0

If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and
dagger'?

God worshipers have been claiming "Jesus is coming back" in their lifetime.........for centuries. It has never happened. Not once. To anybody. Anywhere.

When someone dies in an accident or is murdered, or suffers a death by disease.......the religious claim it is the will of their god. Not one single word about the devil....the one who is supposedly evil enough to kill, maim, and destroy for pleasure. But yet they claim their god did these dastardly deeds.....to his own "children" he supposedly loves?
Uh huh. Try again.

There sure seem to be a LOT of natural disasters happening in places that god's followers claim he loves.

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic
tendency.

Christians pretend to be virtuous and noble inside the church.....but when outside the church, they are sanctimonious liars, cheats, frauds, and murderers.

There are more than 2500 different bibles on this planet, giving homage to 28,000,000 different gods.

1. God is all knowing
2. God has a plan

But you forgot

3. God is all powerful

And if God is all powerful, there must be a way to have a plan and know what will happen and still preserve free will, otherwise he is not all powerful.

As for the rest, I recall a person of faith that said something to the effect that those of faith only have one real question to answer. That question is, if there is a God, why all the suffering, assuming he is a good God?

But atheists have it even worse because they have to answer, why to everything else.

From my vantage point, suffering is derived from free will and free will is because God is love

Without free will a loving relationship cannot exist, which means we have the right to reject God because to have a loving relationship means you either have the power to reject or embrace the other party, otherwise it is forced and not love.

So when we reject the God of love and life and peace, etc., guess what we are choosing instead and what comes next!

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!

You guessed it, when we reject God we embrace the opposite of what he IS.

Last edited:
Stop wasting your time on that nonsense. Nobody is going to affect a distant event by praying to themselves. This is childish.
???

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
1. The people I recommend with top reputations and records of successful healing only pray invoking and crediting Christ Jesus Authority.

You are right - when we pray for perfect Justice and restoration of healing, this works best when totally selfless. When self is involved, it interferes and can block or distort the process.

This is similar to reaching a Consensus with others. Focusing on Self blocks the process and gets people divided and competing to impose or control.
True Consensus requires all participants to let go and receive a mix of what is in the combined best interest of all that includes others equally.

2. As for personal experiences, when I asked for prayer to help people even from a distance, even over the internet between people who never met in person, the results still were positive reports.

One student I met online overcame her addictive panic attacks after seeking spiritual healing prayer. Another person who had been fighting suicidal triggers and urges, reported finding mental peace after I asked for prayer for this person.
Other people calling a Houston prayer ministry from as far away as Europe or Africa, all called back reporting positive results and wanting to learn how those prayers worked. I had posted the nonprofit number online for people to call if they were suffering problems from witchcraft or voodoo.

And of the friends I recommended for healing prayer that invokes Christ Jesus Authority over demonic influences
* one friend on the West Coast reported the doctors found his diabetes symptoms had disappeared, and they wanted to draw more blood and study what he had that allowed this to change.
He quit his habit of falling into abusive relationships and started keeping healthy relations after he gave up his parental resentment and agreed to pray for healing that part of his past.
* another friend who suffered demonic voices in his head due to past child and drug abuse, agreed to receive the Christian healing prayer although he himself identifies and remains more atheist/agnostic. His beliefs have not changed but he does not hate or harbor the demonic negativity as before. After the prayer he was able to turn it off and decide those negative demons are not real. He could not do that before. Afterwards he was able to comply with doctors and an arduous regime, that changed his conditions so much that his doctor found this medically exceptional and wants to document it to help others. The only patient he had ever seen overcome diabetes that was going to kill my friend, but instead his blood tests are showing normal. My friend plans to do media outreach to help others, while maintaining his nontheist approach.

This case is the closest to the patient reported by Scott Peck in his book Glimpses of the Devil. After the deliverance prayer, the patient became compliant and was able to work with doctors and follow effective steps of therapy. Lost the demon voices by regaining the ability and choice to overcome and keep them out. But did not become religious and actually became more interested in science and medicine. Both Peck's patient and my friend reportes the spiritual therapy process of removing the demonic attachments "felt like rape." Very grueling and invasive and totally attacked or tore out their innermost and whole being.
I have warned people it can make you feel you are being skinned alive, or you are dying and there will be nothing left of what you were before. But when you come back you will feel brand new and free, knowing you will never again get stuck like that in the past.

The Christian healers who invoke this spiritual healing and deliverance process only recognize and invoke Christ Jesus Authority. The demonic forces they address are designed to respond only to pure prayers in Jesus Authority alone.

So no amount of man's Self will can work, but the self willing actually gets in the way.

Buddha and Jesus both represent this process where a key stage is letting go of self striving and material attachment and ego.

Whether you believe their stories are historic or mythologized, the common factor that allowed their process to reach higher empowerment and enlightenment is letting go of their self based thinking and efforts.

I actually will agree with you FFI
That focusing/praying to one's SELF is not going to work.

All the successful cases and process I know about are based on letting go and receiving a greater energy beyond anyone's own self based thinking or perception.

“Men in their arrogance claim to understand the nature of creation, and devise elaborate theories to describe its behavior. But always they discover, in the end, that God was quite a bit more clever than they thought.”

-Sister Miriam Godwinson

They are all lying and there is not a shred of evidence for their claims.
Yes there is medical research documenting the positive effects on healing Rheumatoid Arthritis that can only be attributed to the team healing prayer methods used in the study of Francis MacNutt's healing ministry. His wife Judith MacNutt has also helped many people heal of unnatural unwanted homosexual attractions voluntarily by the people agreeing to change through this spiritual therapy.

Which studies do you want to replicate Fort Fun Indiana?

This can save lives, and has for many people.

It is free, voluntary, natural and works with science and medicine.

Www.christianhealingmin.org
Www.healingisyours.com
Www.spiritual-healing.us/about.html

Another case of healing criminally deadly occult related sickness is David Berkowitz www.ariseandshine.org
Why not heal people while they stay detained in prison? At least it reduces risk to guards and other personnel. Pedophiles can be treated and reduce risk to public safety.

Drug and sex trafficking would be reduced by eliminating the sick demand, addiction and abuse.

So all the billions of taxes wasted fighting crime and funding prisons can be reinvested in teaching hospitals, medical research development of longterm treatment or cure, and afford medical education services and universal care without raising taxes. We could actually lower them.

When Biden promised to find a cure for cancer, this is one of the best routes to that end.

Science vs Religion
So far:
Science facts - MILLIONS
Religious facts - 0

dagger'?

Uh huh. Try again.

tendency.

Sounds like you are trying to convince you.

^ Same applies to Christians who preach to other Christians who already believe their own arguments using the Bible. How does that help explain or convince anyone else who doesn't relate to that frame of reference at all???

The entirety of mankind are responsible for themselves. All anyone can do is study to show oneself approved and live the best life they can. If one's belief system is antithetical to what scripture teaches then one is wrong even if they believe they are right.

Yes there is medical research documenting the positive effects on healing Rheumatoid Arthritis that can only be attributed to the team healing prayer methods used in the study of Francis MacNutt's healing ministry.
No there is not. Total nonsense. But they can prove me wrong with a lot of published, scientific research. Until then: pure fantasy, goes on the same shelf as alien abductions and spoonbending.

How does that help explain or convince anyone else who doesn't relate to that frame of reference at all???
If one's belief system is antithetical to what scripture teaches then one is wrong even if they believe they are right.

is that either or ...

for the record, not one word written by the hand of the main character of the 1st century is included in the christian bible. as in itself most assuredly is a message from them for those that are blinded by a single book.

Forum List

Back