Rasmussen Poll: Clear majority of American support Trump's travel ban

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-30_10-11-53.png

A new Rasmussen poll finds that 57 per cent of Americans support President Trump’s travel ban on people arriving from terror-linked countries, with just 33 per cent opposing the measure.

Rasmussen Poll: Clear Majority of Americans Support Trump’s Travel Ban

Should we really be surprised msm has the public thinking the total opposite. But that is to be expect when MSM is controlled by the Elite mental cases of society SOROS etc...

upload_2017-1-30_10-15-5.png

Yeah, it has been this way for a long time; 60% of the well informed public support nationalism and things that protect the Middle Class, while about 30% composed of ideologues, idiots and the naive support the media narrative on just about anything. One in ten just dont want to get into it all.

Since when do any of you believe in polls? Must be rigged, I say.

I bet a lot of people who say they oppose it secrets are in favor of it

Of course they do.

I had to laugh at ABC news last night. They were interviewing people and talking about how we are "breaking up families" with this travel ban. So many lies in that report it should be called fake news. They interviewed a lawyer who talked about denying due process. Ok, due process only involves those charged with a crime. Denying them access to our nation is not a charge of a crime. You don't have a RIGHT to come here, you have the privilege that may be removed at any time for any reason with or without your knowledge or consent.

I have an idea. Let's start treating our illegals from Mexico the same way Mexico treats people who get caught sneaking into their country. I'm all for it!

A third of Americans are against a temporary ban from terrorist nations. Fucking retards, I swear to god these people need to have their own citizenship away.

View attachment 109546

A new Rasmussen poll finds that 57 per cent of Americans support President Trump’s travel ban on people arriving from terror-linked countries, with just 33 per cent opposing the measure.

Rasmussen Poll: Clear Majority of Americans Support Trump’s Travel Ban

Should we really be surprised msm has the public thinking the total opposite. But that is to be expect when MSM is controlled by the Elite mental cases of society SOROS etc...

View attachment 109547
Bullshit Alt-Right poll.

A third of Americans are against a temporary ban from terrorist nations. Fucking retards, I swear to god these people need to have their own citizenship away.

One can only conclude they're either psychotic or they despise the country they live in. Or both.

Forum List

Back