democrats want voters, so want to bring immigrants to U.S., Saudi Arabia will set up zones...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
the reason democrats are upset about actually vetting immigrants....they need their votes for the 2018 midterms...so instead of taking care of these people in their home countries or near them......providing food, clothing and shelter where they live....the democrats want to bring them here, register them to vote, and use them for 2018.......

Well...the Saudis are now going to help them near their countries of origin....

Blog: Saudi king agrees to support and finance ‘safe zones’ for refugees in Syria and Yemen

the reason democrats are upset about actually vetting immigrants....they need their votes for the 2018 midterms...so instead of taking care of these people in their home countries or near them......providing food, clothing and shelter where they live....the democrats want to bring them here, register them to vote, and use them for 2018.......

Blog: Saudi king agrees to support and finance ‘safe zones’ for refugees in Syria and Yemen
Never thought I'd have anything nice to say about the Saudis....but I applaud them for this, if true.

For years and years I've asked the question "What about the Ummah, Muslims? Taking care of your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters in need?"...

Finally at least one Muslim country displays Ummah for their own.

Well if they come here they need to buy guns, and lots of them to assimilate.

Never thought I'd have anything nice to say about the Saudis....but I applaud them for this, if true.

For years and years I've asked the question "What about the Ummah, Muslims? Taking care of your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters in need?"...

Finally at least one Muslim country displays Ummah for their own.

I agree and all it took was a phone call from President Trump.

See...the problem......if they stay in the middle east...they can't vote for democrats in 2018....

They aren't upset about vetting immigrants. Why do you guys keep lying?

Which is what should always be done...

They aren't upset about vetting immigrants. Why do you guys keep lying?

Yep......if they weren't upset about vetting immigrants they wouldn't be marching....Trump has enacted a 90 day, temporary freeze......to get the vetting process fixed.....that's all...from only 7 countries...from a list created by obama....

And you guys are losing your minds.....

Forum List

Back