Rasmussen calls Nate Silver "pathetic liar"

Nate Silver pointed out that Rasmussen predicted a narrow GOP victory in the 2018 House midterms, and Democrats ended up winning easily.
Trump's favorite pollster became instantly triggered:

D9JkbkMX4AAPE39

Polls “shmoles” silver blows............

Trump is your President as everyone knows....
And Republicans control the House. Ask Rasmussen! :113:

The Trumpster Trumps the house with the Senate:dance:

I love Trump's Tweets....

He gets the Truth out in spite of the lying left wing media....

Actually, he just reminds us why he's unfit for the presidency.

I often what average Romans thought when Caligula pranced around putting his head on all the statues of the gods...

And then we have Trump, Caligula looks relatively sane.

I often what average Romans thought when Caligula pranced around putting his head on all the statues of the gods...

You left out the word “wonder”

But I got the jest of it because I am used to reading Tard....

It’s very simple.....

Your massive Butt Hurt has short circuited your brain....

Trump does what he does because he likes Flucking with you Tards....

You Got to Love the Man..

Rasmussen is the one who has lost credibility by consistently giving Trump higher approval ratings than anyone else and that is why rhey are freaking out. Their click bait polls supporting Trump have been a short term effort for increasing attention for their site, but a current and long term loss.

Or your left loon polls consistently give Trump lower aporoval ratings lol

Polls are worthless....as witnessed in 2016.

Election night was hilarious watching you loons meltdown...because you believed the polls

Polls were dead on in 2018, AL Senate election, and Marie La Pen’s crushing defeat.

Expecting polls to always be right is like expecting oddsmakers in sports to always be right. It’s like saying “The Patriots were 8 point favorites to be the Giants in the Super Bowl, but the Giants won anyways, so all oddsmakers are worthless.”

That, of course, is dumb. But that’s no different than saying all pollsters are worthless. People just don’t understand the math.

Any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result. I suspect that's what happened in 2016...and is happening now.

I put little stock in any poll just as I don't in 98% of the media

Any single poll can, buy thousands of polls aren’t. Silver analyzes all the polls. He’s not a pollster.

The polls nationally were actually correct. As a group, they came within 1% of the actual group. Where they were wrong was in assuming the distribution of votes. They made assumptions about the electoral college and the national vote which turned out to be wrong.

Horribly wrong. Believe your polls it makes no difference to me at all.

They really have no legitimate platforms, policies, or 'talking points', and they lie, so no need to take them seriously; they're now irrelevant even to their own Party, which is now looking around for ways to avoid being associated with the lunatics and deviants at this point to avoid certain defeat, like the majority of Democrats elected in the mid-terms did from the Kavanaugh witch hunt with that fake actress they hired to claim he raped her.

Actually, you and your peers just remind us why we need to deport you.

lol lol lol and of course that's why you as well as the MSM has less than zero credibility now. Your lying has caught up with you deviants and hacks.
Rasmussen is the one who has lost credibility by consistently giving Trump higher approval ratings than anyone else and that is why rhey are freaking out. Their click bait polls supporting Trump have been a short term effort for increasing attention for their site, but a current and long term loss.

Election night was hilarious watching you loons meltdown...because you believed the polls
The Washington Post had Hillary ahead by 3%. She won by 2%.

She lost....retard
Polls measure the popular vote. We are talking about poll accuracy, therefore we have to talk about the popular vote, not the electoral college. You are too dumb for this thread.
Do you have any credible evidence that the polls were not faked?

She lost....retard
Polls measure the popular vote. We are talking about poll accuracy, therefore we have to talk about the popular vote, not the electoral college. You are too dumb for this thread.

Can’t prove a negative.

Horribly wrong. Believe your polls it makes no difference to me at all.

Well, you are right. What is going on with Policy By Shitter Tweet is truly horrible.

lol they just can't handle the ease with which he destroys their stupid whining and sniveling rubbish. Hilarious stuff. Now they have to convince some wealthy people to shovel money in their pockets for ads in the next election cycle, when they completely blew any credibility and therefore any value away daily since 2016.

Yeah Silver had Clinton over Trump 71% -29%.

Lol

Yep. So much for Nate's famed 'objectivity'.

^^^^^^
Math is hard

derp derp derp

It certainly is for you, as you prove almost daily.

Pictardo, I doubt you could do addition above how many fingers you have. And you probably lost a few due to the meth lab and/or still you have in/outside your trailer.

Toro The Wonder Dummy has some comment or other to make here. lol the dork is still mad that he has no safe space here and his math sucks.

The Washington Post had Hillary up by 3%. She won the popular vote by 2%. You haven't addressed that. Address it.

Sure thing..voter fraud. Trump won the popular vote by 3M, not Hillary.....it will be 6M in 2020 and then maybe 12M in 2024....nobody wants you stinking Ratocrats in power anymore....we want you in prison camps.....eating moldy baloney and stamping out license plates.

She lost....retard

Can’t prove a negative.
You are dodging the question, scumbag.

The Washington Post had Hillary up by 3%. She won the popular vote by 2%. You haven't addressed that. Address it.

Sure thing..voter fraud. Trump won the popular vote by 3M, not Hillary.....it will be 6M in 2020 and then maybe 12M in 2024....nobody wants you stinking Ratocrats in power anymore....we want you in prison camps.....eating moldy baloney and stamping out license plates.
This is why Right wingers are so dumb. They defend Rasmussen, which had Hillary up by 2%. Then in the same thread they claim that it was TRUMP who won the popular vote due to fraud. But they forget that if this were there case, then Rasmussen was inaccurate .

Yeah Silver had Clinton over Trump 71% -29%.

Lol

Yep. So much for Nate's famed 'objectivity'.

^^^^^^
Math is hard

derp derp derp

It certainly is for you, as you prove almost daily.

Pictardo, I doubt you could do addition above how many fingers you have. And you probably lost a few due to the meth lab and/or still you have in/outside your trailer.

Toro The Wonder Dummy has some comment or other to make here. lol the dork is still mad that he has no safe space here and his math sucks.

62D1E033-8505-4936-A66C-CAE36E21893E.jpeg

She lost....retard

Can’t prove a negative.
You are dodging the question, scumbag.

Are you this stupid in real life?

This is why Right wingers are so dumb. They defend Rasmussen, which had Hillary up by 2%. Then in the same thread they claim that it was TRUMP who won the popular vote due to fraud. But they forget that if this were there case, then Rasmussen was inaccurate .

Here's a MASSIVE hint for you...we don't give a flying fuck about polls....they are damage-assessments following weeks of fake news. We've lived in America all our lives....we know how the talking heads try to manipulate us. Trump gave them all the finger....didn't need their money, didn't need their polls, didn't need their hatred for our intelligence. Face it....you have nothing left...we've seen it all, and turned our backs on your seedy claims and lying. You suck...we know it, you know it, so why pretend?

Forum List

Back