Rasmussen calls Nate Silver "pathetic liar"

Nate Silver pointed out that Rasmussen predicted a narrow GOP victory in the 2018 House midterms, and Democrats ended up winning easily.
Trump's favorite pollster became instantly triggered:

D9JkbkMX4AAPE39
^^^
Fake news.

Yeah Silver had Clinton over Trump 71% -29%.

Lol

Yep. So much for Nate's famed 'objectivity'.

Everyone else had a Hillary victory percentage at 90%.

And given the Russians rigged the system, how was he supposed to account for that.

lol lol lol and of course that's why you as well as the MSM has less than zero credibility now. Your lying has caught up with you deviants and hacks.
Rasmussen is the one who has lost credibility by consistently giving Trump higher approval ratings than anyone else and that is why rhey are freaking out. Their click bait polls supporting Trump have been a short term effort for increasing attention for their site, but a current and long term loss.

Or your left loon polls consistently give Trump lower aporoval ratings lol

Polls are worthless....as witnessed in 2016.

Election night was hilarious watching you loons meltdown...because you believed the polls

Polls were dead on in 2018, AL Senate election, and Marie La Pen’s crushing defeat.

Expecting polls to always be right is like expecting oddsmakers in sports to always be right. It’s like saying “The Patriots were 8 point favorites to be the Giants in the Super Bowl, but the Giants won anyways, so all oddsmakers are worthless.”

That, of course, is dumb. But that’s no different than saying all pollsters are worthless. People just don’t understand the math.

Nate Silver pointed out that Rasmussen predicted a narrow GOP victory in the 2018 House midterms, and Democrats ended up winning easily.
Trump's favorite pollster became instantly triggered:

D9JkbkMX4AAPE39

Polls “shmoles” silver blows............

Trump is your President as everyone knows....
And Republicans control the House. Ask Rasmussen! :113:

Lol

And given the Russians rigged the system, how was he supposed to account for that.

lol lol lol and of course that's why you as well as the MSM has less than zero credibility now. Your lying has caught up with you deviants and hacks.
Rasmussen is the one who has lost credibility by consistently giving Trump higher approval ratings than anyone else and that is why rhey are freaking out. Their click bait polls supporting Trump have been a short term effort for increasing attention for their site, but a current and long term loss.

Election night was hilarious watching you loons meltdown...because you believed the polls
The Washington Post had Hillary ahead by 3%. She won by 2%.

Polls were dead on in 2018, AL Senate election, and Marie La Pen’s crushing defeat.

Expecting polls to always be right is like expecting oddsmakers in sports to always be right. It’s like saying “The Patriots were 8 point favorites to be the Giants in the Super Bowl, but the Giants won anyways, so all oddsmakers are worthless.”

That, of course, is dumb. But that’s no different than saying all pollsters are worthless. People just don’t understand the math.

Any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result. I suspect that's what happened in 2016...and is happening now.

I put little stock in any poll just as I don't in 98% of the media

Lol

Except she won by 3 million votes, and he did allow for a 30% chance that Trump might win under the archaic, anti-Democratic system devised by 18th century Slave Rapists.
Won what?

A participation trophy lol
actually, polls measure the popular vote. You're pretending that polls measure something else.

She lost....retard

Any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result. I suspect that's what happened in 2016...and is happening now.

Now you're getting conspiratorial.

You're just being stupid.

Take your polls and stick them up your ass. They blew it in 2016....badly

She lost....retard
Polls measure the popular vote. We are talking about poll accuracy, therefore we have to talk about the popular vote, not the electoral college. You are too dumb for this thread.

You're just being stupid.

Take your polls and stick them up your ass. They blew it in 2016....badly
The Washington Post had Hillary up by 3%. She won the popular vote by 2%. You haven't addressed that. Address it.

It just shows that people don’t understand math.

If you bet that if you flip a coin four times, three of them would be heads, the probability that three heads would turn up is less than 30%, or the odds Silver gave Trump of winning. So when Trump wins, people are astonished. But if three of four coin flips were heads, nobody would be surprised.

She lost....retard
Polls measure the popular vote. We are talking about poll accuracy, therefore we have to talk about the popular vote, not the electoral college. You are too dumb for this thread.

Gfy ya goddamn dunce. You bought into it all and are too goddamn stupid to realize it.

Any single poll can, buy thousands of polls aren’t. Silver analyzes all the polls. He’s not a pollster.

The polls nationally were actually correct. As a group, they came within 1% of the actual group. Where they were wrong was in assuming the distribution of votes. They made assumptions about the electoral college and the national vote which turned out to be wrong.

Any single poll can, buy thousands of polls aren’t. Silver analyzes all the polls. He’s not a pollster.

The polls nationally were actually correct. As a group, they came within 1% of the actual group. Where they were wrong was in assuming the distribution of votes. They made assumptions about the electoral college and the national vote which turned out to be wrong.

Horribly wrong. Believe your polls it makes no difference to me at all.

Yes, it does.

Sweetheart, you need to chill. You're calling people names like 'retard' when they are trying to explain to you that the national polling in 2016 was accurate. That you don't understand what is polling and the difference between polls, polling averages and prediction models tells me that maybe you should read up on the subject.

You know, or just rant like a loon on a topic you are woefully ill prepared to discuss.

Forum List

Back