Rand Paul just called for the arrest of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, calling Trump indictment a "disgusting abuse of power"

Lol, so Obama is in jail?

Wait for it....it is coming.....DEEP STATE DERP DERP!

lol.
I never said it was coming. We have fascists in charge now. Our justice system is now a weapon used against Americans who love this country and want integrity in elections and their government. They are getting neither. Haters like you with obvious mental limitations are giving these fascists a pass while they destroy this country.

I never said it was coming. We have fascists in charge now. Our justice system is now a weapon used against Americans who love this country and want integrity in elections and their government. They are getting neither. Haters like you with mental limitations are giving these fascists a pass while they destroy this country.
Yep, just like I suspected. You can believe any conspiracy you want because when it comes down to it, you can just claim "deep state" or "weaponized".

Do you know what’s really disgusting? The fact that Republicans like Paul haven’t seen all of the evidence, and have no idea what the charges will be, yet already they are calling for the prosecutor to be put in prison. In other words, Republicans seek to incarcerate the Manhattan prosecutor, not for any wrongdoing on their part but for legally indicting Trump. Talk about being politically motivated!

you all have been talking about the charges for months now....and discussing the "evidence"

why all the sudden are you surprised when others comment about it?

Yep, just like I suspected. You can believe any conspiracy you want because when it comes down to it, you can just claim "deep state" or "weaponized".
Look around. Are you really trying to say our system and agencies have not been weaponized? You are really that committed to lying as it happens all around you? OK stupid.

Do you know what’s really disgusting? The fact that Republicans like Paul haven’t seen all of the evidence, and have no idea what the charges will be, yet already they are calling for the prosecutor to be put in prison. In other words, Republicans seek to incarcerate the Manhattan prosecutor, not for any wrongdoing on their part but for legally indicting Trump. Talk about being politically motivated!

The prosecutor is a liberal prog hack.

Look around. Are you really trying to say our system and agencies have not been weaponized? You are really that committed to lying as it happens all around you? OK stupid.
Yes. That's what I am saying. Take another big hit of Fox news now. It will make you feel better.

How do you know if they have real truth?

You must have access to all the case testimonies and evidence or you are making stuff up.

Which is it?

You sicko Libtards let Crooked Hillary off the hook for massive crimes with the ridiculous reason of "no intent" and you are saying nothing about Potatohead's selling out his country to foreign interest so just shut your fucking mouth.

Last edited:

At least two other prosecutors have seen the "evidence" and saw nothing to move forward with...And you're still a fucking buffoon.

You sicko Libtards let Crooked Hillary off the hook for massive crimes with the ridiculous reason of "no intent" and you are saying nothing about Potatohead's selling out his country to foreign interest so just fuck your fucking mouth.
Hillary got off because Obama declassified all the emails on her server. Try again, Skippy.

Send your right wing conpsiracies to Gym Jordan. He will get right on it after the bill to lower inflation.

Only Democrats...derp derp.

Do you agree with Rand Paul? If so, why?

Of course I do not agree with Paul, but I do believe Bragg should be fired / removed from his position as DA.

Bragg is unquestionably putting politics and headlines ahead of true equal Justice, conducting a liberal / Democrat crusade.

Of course I do not agree with Paul, but I do believe Bragg should be fired / removed from his position as DA.

Bragg is unquestionably putting politics and headlines ahead of true equal Justice, conducting a liberal / Democrat crusade.
How can you make that determination without knowing the evidence and testimony?

Forum List

Back