Rand Paul just called for the arrest of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, calling Trump indictment a "disgusting abuse of power"

Because your TEMPER TANTRUM over the last going on SEVEN YEARS has yielded nothing but PROOF that you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are out of your minds!
The LACK of self-awareness is off the charts with you maniacs!
Step back for a second!
THINK, don't FEEL!
Benghazi! Lock her up! Deep state! Emails! Durham!

Tell me more about temper tantrums.

Your objectivity seems lacking.

My God, I have to admit you are one one stupid MFer. Biden already passed a law to lower inflation, remember?
Yes. Republicans say that bill won't lower inflation. Right? Most Repubs say it will raise inflation.

They claim to be able to combat inflation, claim Biden's plan won't work; yet won't submit a bill so the American public can see the solutions Republicans have been running on? Perhaps get some legislation going?

What kind of hyper partison logic is that?

What are they waiting for?

Yes, there is a fourth Biden that got money. They won't tell us which one.
Scary stuff. Let me know how it turns out. It shouldn't take long for the "they won't tell us" people, whoever they are, to tell you.

Don't forget to chant "lock him up" for the next 3 years. I heard that helps.

The move to indict a former president for the first time in our country’s history will make political prosecutions the new norm in America.

Yes, like every other banana republic and commie run shithole. Congratulations to the deviants and their Party for sinking the country ever lower.

Forum List

Back