Rand Paul just called for the arrest of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, calling Trump indictment a "disgusting abuse of power"

Do you know what’s really disgusting? The fact that Republicans like Paul haven’t seen all of the evidence, and have no idea what the charges will be, yet already they are calling for the prosecutor to be put in prison. In other words, Republicans seek to incarcerate the Manhattan prosecutor, not for any wrongdoing on their part but for legally indicting Trump. Talk about being politically motivated!

Oh please. Quit with the faux moral outrage already

Bragg ran on: getting Trump

Then he sets about getting indictments against... guess who?

and you are b*****ng about Republicans... What? Being political??!!

Name one other President who has done the same crimes that has been indicted for.
I'll wait.
Georgia with indict before August 18th. But the repubs will keep pushing the serial criminal forward. He is getting ready to snap and call for outright violence. The man is nuts.

Georgia with indict before August 18th. But the repubs will keep pushing the serial criminal forward. He is getting ready to snap and call for outright violence. The man is nuts.
see my thread

A Felon can be President

:)

Guada Canal and others will be a doozies.
These idiot progs only compare those things because they were spared those horrors due to the sacrifices of those that came before us and they are too stupid to learn or want to change history. BTW the island's name is Guadalcanal and it isn't a canal.

Oh please. Quit with the faux moral outrage already

Bragg ran on: getting Trump

Then he sets about getting indictments against... guess who?

and you are b*****ng about Republicans... What? Being political??!!
...And Trump ran on getting Hillary and building a wall paid for by pesos and he set about doing what exactly? Diddly squat, that's what.

At least Bragg kept his promise, unlike the orange douchebag. No wonder you guys are either whining or angry. :itsok:

...And Trump ran on getting Hillary and building a wall paid for by pesos and he set about doing what exactly? Diddly squat, that's what.

At least Bragg kept his promise, unlike the orange douchebag. No wonder you guys are either whining or angry. :itsok:
He kept his promise to disobey the Constitution? How admirable.

Do you know what’s really disgusting? The fact that Republicans like Paul haven’t seen all of the evidence, and have no idea what the charges will be, yet already they are calling for the prosecutor to be put in prison. In other words, Republicans seek to incarcerate the Manhattan prosecutor, not for any wrongdoing on their part but for legally indicting Trump. Talk about being politically motivated!

OMG... the irony is just unbelievable!

I guess I could check all your past threads/posts and see if you said the same things about the Trump indictment... the Manafort injustice... etc.... etc...

But I've seen how you operate

I hope impeachments and indictments DO become "the norm" because once they are the norm, once both sides have ... shall we say, gotten what they wanted, maybe both sides will then come together to write new laws that define these processes better so they do not stay the norm forever.

I hope the Republicans DO go after the lawless dims... When the dims did these things to Trump (still doing it), there was nothing to prosecute. With the dims, there is always a boatload of wrong doing

Yeah, the orange douchebag did encourage his followers to break the Constitution to overthrow the election and is now currently under indictment.

But, that's a different topic. Try to stay on topic.

Wrong, asshole. The ones breaking the Constitution are the ones indicting Trump.

Rand Paul also called for the arrest of Doctor Fauci. How did that go?

Forum List

Back