Rand Paul just called for the arrest of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, calling Trump indictment a "disgusting abuse of power"

"I want to say ditto for Mueller and others but somewhat uncertain."

After serving 5 different administrations I find it hard to be any amount of uncertain as to where his allegiance lies.

Kudos to the Neo-GOP smear campaign.
non sequitor

as per usual liberal posts say nothing

Yeah, that excuse is always there for you to use.... Sad! :rolleyes:

The fact is, ALL the guys in charge, were Republicans, long before Trump ever claimed to be one....

It was not Democrats that created the Special Counsel investigation, nor did democrats put those guys in place....

some of us don't like RINOS any more than we like Demofascists

maybe 'Comey was once a R but he didn't endup one, apparently . I want to say ditto for Mueller and others but somewhat uncertain.
Depends on how you define Republican.

Being a Republican used to have a definition regarding principles and values. Trump got the definition changed to defending anything Trump does or says.

wow

comparing destruction of evidence and giving classified info to the enemies of the US

with

wait...

What was it Trump allegedly did?

Oh, he gave money to some ho and now his political enemies want to call it a campaign contribution!

you people are sick
Sez the team that tried to threatened to hang their own party member - the sitting VP no less - since he dared to go against their fuhrer! :itsok:

Talk about mental sickness.

However, Progs are protected. Joe is corrupted. Hillary is corrupted. Obama is corrupted. And so on. I keep waiting for nasty hardliners to start running as the Republican elites keep up their Mayberry act.
Yes, we are. We can also single-handledly come into any state and change the election results. We have majic powers, don't you know?

You retards should leave right now and go over to the free country of Russia. I hear Putin is looking for a few good men/women. His cannon needs fodder. :itsok:

However, Progs are protected. Joe is corrupted. Hillary is corrupted. Obama is corrupted. And so on. I keep waiting for nasty hardliners to start running as the Republican elites keep up their Mayberry act.
explain the last sentence

?

Sez the team that tried to threatened to hang their own party member - the sitting VP no less - since he dared to go against their fuhrer! :itsok:

Talk about mental sickness.
either you really see things that way or

you don't but nonetheless feel compelled for some unknown psychological reason none of us can fathom

to vomit forth lies because ---

well, CNN doesn't lie!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't think they mind being called Liar at every turn (as everyone should call them)

What they (the dims) don't like is not having power... and the $$ that comes with it

That's it.

There's nothing more to it. They will lie, cheat (at elections) and steal (elections) and God knows what else

to get what they want.

either you really see things that way or

you don't but nonetheless feel compelled for some unknown psychological reason none of us can fathom

to vomit forth lies because ---

well, CNN doesn't lie!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
CNN? Where did I quote CNN? What's the matter? Off your meds or just a retard? Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

CNN? Where did I quote CNN? What's the matter? Off your meds or just a retard? Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

you're a bigger liar than I thought (and boy, did I thought!) if you are saying you don't watch cnn

you're a bigger liar than I thought (and boy, did I thought!) if you are saying you don't watch cnn
Retard. Show me where I quoted CNN. Gad, just when I thought I had seen enough retards... you show up.

People were convicted of sedition. How could there not have been sedition?

I didn't say anything about insurrection.
I said there was no actual sedition. You are free to see that as support for the view that there was sedition. I don’t.

I once saw a case where a dumb fuck was charged with murder. Why? Because he confessed to committing the murder.
Guess what. The missing victim hadn’t been murdered at all. If the dumb fuck had been convicted, that wouldn’t constitute proof of a murder.

I said there was no actual sedition. You are free to see that as support for the view that there was sedition. I don’t.

I once saw a case where a dumb fuck was charged with murder. Why? Because he confessed to committing the murder.
Guess what. The missing victim hadn’t been murdered at all. If the dumb fuck had been convicted, that wouldn’t constitute proof of a murder.
At least 4 people have actually been convicted of sedition by a jury of there peers.

Take it up with them.

Using your logic we have no rule of law at all because of "I once saw a case" and something happened.

At least 4 people have actually been convicted of sedition by a jury of there peers.
Was it sedition or conspiracy? Hm? And again, a jury can buy a prosecutor’s case, and convict a defendant of a crime. That doesn’t mean that the crime was actually committed.
Take it up with them.
No need.
Using your logic we have no rule of law at all because of "I once saw a case" and something happened.
That’s nowhere near my logic. I used the example of that incident only to illustrate a point. Obviously you lack the mental faculty to understand that.

Forum List

Back