Rand Paul Goes Into Beast Mode

I hope other Republican's follow his lead.

I suppose that's something, at least—Rand Paul's words. But they're just words. Beast mode would be patriotic Americans taking back their government at every level in much the same way as the radical left stole it from us in the first place. All I ever see republican "heroes" do is talk, talk, talk and talk about maybe doing something to save America. All the while radical leftists rip and tear at the fabric of our civilization and all good Americans can do, apparently, is sit and watch the slaughter.

I suppose that's something, at least—Rand Paul's words. But they're just words. Beast mode would be patriotic Americans taking back their government at every level in much the same way as the radical left stole it from us in the first place. All I ever see republican "heroes" do is talk, talk, talk and talk about maybe doing something to save America. All the while radical leftists rip and tear at the fabric of our civilization and all good Americans can do, apparently, is sit and watch the slaughter.
But talk is all Conservatives have ever had.

They have no place in government other than grasping at talking points.

And never will.

Conservatives need to come to terms with the notion that the system in DC is so anti-Conservative, it is diametrically opposed to them. But having "talk" makes them feel as though there is always a chance.

After all, conservativism is about the decentralization of power with the notion that centralize power corrupts. Once corruption reaches a certain point, there is no going back. But Progressives have centralized power over the years to the point that the President runs pretty much everything, from what doctor you see to who teaches your kids at school, etc.

But Rand Paul is lying.
Rand needs to watch himself. Otherwise another Leftist goon will attack him.

Rand's neighbor was right.
Really? Attacking a sitting Congressman? But I thought that was frowned upon in DC yet you are inciting more violence against them

Duly noted.

When talking about ice cream ... Chocolate and Vanilla are just different flavors of the same crap that makes you fat if eat too much ... :thup:

But Rand Paul is lying.

It’s more likely that he’s trying not to be targeted for extermination by the tard herd. That and he’s politically weak AF. A coattail rider.

Rand is going full nut job

Stephanopolis put him in his place
There are not two sides to the truth

But Rand Paul is lying.

It’s more likely that he’s trying not to be targeted for extermination by the tard herd. That and he’s politically weak AF. A coattail rider.
Rand is the guy that sits back and says common sense stuff everyone like you laughs at.

That way those with common sense feel they have some voice in government, but they really don't.

There are not two sides to the truth
And we all know the biden cult chooses truth over facts!
Biden is a man of science, which is truth according to him, don't ya know.

He is really into evolution, in fact, and loves Darwin

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”
― Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

Forum List

Back