Trump attacks judges daughter over fake posts on an account she doesnt own

Pfff, youre delusional if you think we arent going to go after democrats with the DOJ. We are going to purge the government of THOUSANDS of dipshit democrat employees too.
Go after them for what crimes? The ones you present to a judge in crayon? :dunno: :laugh:

7mm votes before Trump's attempted coup. You will lose and he will die in prison. So sorry!
I like that you think youre going to win. Its going to make it hurt SOOOOOOOoooooo much worse when it happens. This isnt going to just be a Trump win, its going to be an embarrassing lopsided defeat for Biden.

Immigration isnt a racial issue, and yes, we want to get rid of your racist CRT, DEI, BLM, etc. We dont like your race stuff. No one likes it.
Lol… so it’s reverse racism you’re concerned about? :auiqs.jpg:
Sure, dupe. Tell us about “ the great replacement”.

Acknowledgment of reality and criticism of issues is not Attack
Libs change word definitions and try to massage anything they don’t like into an illegal attack, threat or intimidation
Real life and freedom of expression is Too Much for safe space babies

Immigration isnt a racial issue, and yes, we want to get rid of your racist CRT, DEI, BLM, etc. We dont like your race stuff. No one likes it.
We understand the white nationalist crybaby talking points.

Of course you think your white nationalism is the majority stance. That comes hand in hand with the delusion.

Acknowledgment of reality and criticism of issues is not Attack
Libs change word definitions and try to massage anything they don’t like into an illegal attack, threat or intimidation
Real life and freedom of expression is Too Much for safe space babies
You whine too much.

Lol… so it’s reverse racism you’re concerned about? :auiqs.jpg:
Sure, dupe. Tell us about “ the great replacement”.
The "great replacement" is democrats flooding illegals into the nation in the hopes that they will be future democrat voters, AND it will give them congressional seats. Its odd that you need me to explain that to you. :dunno:

The "great replacement" is democrats flooding illegals into the nation in the hopes that they will be future democrat voters, AND it will give them congressional seats. Its odd that you need me to explain that to you. :dunno:
Who would they be “replacing” , dupe?

Oh, im sure we can come up with some novel legal theories if we arent able to find anything legitimate. :dunno:
And so the cosplay begins. Look how easy that was. I didn't have to give you much room before you ran out of it, did I? But Goodluck with that cosplay little boy... :laugh:

Forum List

Back