President Biden's Daily Schedule for Jan 25

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Sleepy Joe will do 3 things over 6 hours.

I hope he can handle it.

All Times EST

• 9:30 AM Receive Daily Briefing – Oval Office
  • 11:30 AM Meet with Vice President, Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
  • 3:45 PM Deliver remarks on manufacturing and sign an executive order [Live Stream]
President Joe Biden’s Schedule for Monday, January 25, 2021

We're not seeing everything in Bidens schedule we should be concerned about in the MSM, thats for sure.
According to reports, US President Joe Biden signed an executive order that would effectively allow Communist China to be involved in America’s power grid. The order rescinded an executive order by Former US President Donald Trump forbidding the Communist regime’s involvement.

I hope he can handle it.

All Times EST

• 11:30 AM Meet with Vice President, Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
  • 3:45 PM Deliver remarks on manufacturing and sign an executive order [Live Stream]
So, let's substitute Trump for "Sleepy Joe."

9:30 AM Watch Fox News on TV
11:30 AM Watch Fox News on TV and Tweet their instructions.
3:45 PM Hit the links for another round of golf

He has more time on his hands since he admitted he didnt really have a plan for covid.
His plan for covid? Trump doesn't have a clue. Me? I have a clue. Election, blah blah blah and now? I have no clue....but the little clue I have is more than trump had....but I will do what Trump did. But at least I am a legit president....so that should be good enough

A president at the Oval Office and doing his job! No wonder Trumpers are so surprised. They are used to Trump playing hooky from his job and absconding off to the golf links.

"How many times has Trump played golf as President of the United States? Since taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses or played golf elsewhere 308 times since becoming President, and that's as of Dec. 30, 2020.

The cost of Trump's golf rounds to the American taxpayer varies by round and course, but it has totaled so far in the tens of millions of dollars. The Secret Service has spent at least $550,000 in third-party golf cart rentals and over $500,000 to stay overnight at Trump-owned properties, including his New Jersey country club."

What also makes the Op's thread so hilarious is Trump was known not to start work until 11:00 am. He had to stuff his face and watch Fox and Friends apparently before walking down the hall to the Oval Office.

Last edited:

I hope he can handle it.

All Times EST

and in between, I will initiate the USMCA, I will have middle east nations sign accords that welcome Israel as a nation. I will stop missiles flying over Japan from NK, I will make us energy independent, I( will initiate a private/government coalition to develop a pandemic vaccine in record time... will lower illegal immigration by ten fold....

But yes, I will take a day to play golf.

You are a child with no clue.

A president at the Oval Office and doing his job! No wonder Trumpers are so surprised. They are used to Trump playing hooky from his job and absconding off to the golf links.

"How many times has Trump played golf as President of the United States? Since taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses or played golf elsewhere 308 times since becoming President, and that's as of Dec. 30, 2020.

The cost of Trump's golf rounds to the American taxpayer varies by round and course, but it has totaled so far in the tens of millions of dollars. The Secret Service has spent at least $550,000 in third-party golf cart rentals and over $500,000 to stay overnight at Trump-owned properties, including his New Jersey country club."

What also makes the Op's thread so hilarious is Trump was known not to start work until 11:00 am. He had to stuff his face and watch Fox and Friends apparently before walking down the hall to the Oval Office.
Yeah. Trump proved to be a lazy son of a bitch.

Grow up.

I hope he can handle it.

All Times EST

So you are saying your Messiah is just as bad as Trump.

Got it.

Your game is weak, Assflap.

I hope he can handle it.

All Times EST

So you are saying your Messiah is just as bad as Trump.

Got it.
And it continues. All through the campaign, I asked repeatedly why the usual suspects were going to vote for Quid Pro. With only one or two exceptions, none of them were able to articulate a reason without referencing TRUMP!. Now, we're seeing attempts to defend Quid Pro again referencing TRUMP!. It appears the guy can't generate enthusiasm about himself.

9:45 - 11:30 -- nap
11:45- 3:45 nap
4:00-6:00 nap

6:00- 12:00 party with Hunter.

1611631065194.png

Forum List

Back