Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

You aren't getting gruden. He would go coach new England or Dallas but not LA. What's he gonna do with that?

You missed my link earlier where I posted there are rumors he has been talking to them. Now we dont know if thats true or not but what if it is? same magic he did with Raiders obviously,turn them around by getting a coach the players believe in silly.the Raiders were a hopeless situation prior to Grudens arrival. An offensive minded coach like Gruden i think would be the PERFECT fit for Goff.:thup:

they got the defense,they got a good return game,they just need a groomed Quarterback with someone like Gruden or Harbaugh to coach him who is offensive minded as well as recievers who can catch the bacll of course and that will change as well since like thsi article shows,they are going to start doing what i said weeks ago needs to be done,completely clean house because Firing fisher is just the first step.They need to clean house completl and get rid of all these receivers who cant catch and easy pass and they ARE thank god as you can see in this link.:biggrin:

Many Rams are down to playing for job security
LATimesKlein: "But how many of the players on the 53-man roster will be employed by the Rams next season? The last time the Rams hired a coach... more than two dozen players from the previous season’s 2-14 team were jettisoned. Many never played in another NFL regular-season game."

are you kidding? gruden would come there in a heartbeat,many teams have tried to land him over the years but he loves what he is doing at ESPN so he has turned them all down over the years. but to coach in the spotlight in LA? he would do it in a heartbeat.:thup:
If the rams for sure we're going to get a great quarterback in the draft and gruden knew the kid would be coming to the rams. Are there a lot of great quarterbacks coming out next year?

^^^^Glad he moved on!!!!! LOL!!^^^^
Who do you think will be the next rams coach? Im going to predict they bring Jeff Fisher back after his wife Carrie gets better

I think they go for an offensive coordinator. They won't get a shot at interviewing assistants until the teams play their last games. If the Chargers move to LA, and the Chargers fire McCoy, that becomes the best coaching vacancy and I think we won't see the Rams make a move until after black Monday, after other team's fire their Head coaches. I can see Rex Ryan going to LA to coach the Rams, but I don't think the Rams are that dumb.

The Rams aren't that dumb? Really! They hired Fisher in the first place didn't they? The Rams are about one step ahead of the Browns for stupid decisions over the last few years.
He is a good example of how not all experience is good experience. He obviously doesn't know what he's lacking as a leader but also consider he might not be the problem. It's like the lions. Even Billy Bob cooter from new England can't overcome the lions curse. Look how we were 2 games up with 3 weeks to go now we are 1 and most likely after Monday going to be even with green bay going into the last game of the season and it's against green bay inside Ford field? Will the Sol lions blow it again?

Sol for those outside of Michigan stands for same old Lions not shit outta luck but it's the same thing pretty much.

Could you imagine la RAM can if he were a lions fan? He would hang himself.

Let's see if your prediction comes true or if la RAM fan is right. Can you imagine how much he probably hounded the mods before they let him change his screen name? They probably don't let people reinvent themselves like that. If I could change my screen name it would be longdong or something more manly than my old dogs name. I should ask if I can change my.name

He was with the Jets and every year they got worse, now with the Bills...
Who?

Who do you think will be the next rams coach? Im going to predict they bring Jeff Fisher back after his wife Carrie gets better

I think they go for an offensive coordinator. They won't get a shot at interviewing assistants until the teams play their last games. If the Chargers move to LA, and the Chargers fire McCoy, that becomes the best coaching vacancy and I think we won't see the Rams make a move until after black Monday, after other team's fire their Head coaches. I can see Rex Ryan going to LA to coach the Rams, but I don't think the Rams are that dumb.

The Rams aren't that dumb? Really! They hired Fisher in the first place didn't they? The Rams are about one step ahead of the Browns for stupid decisions over the last few years.
At least they made the decision to fire him. The Ford family would have signed him to a multi year contract.

You are probably right.I mean look how long they have held on to Stafford.:rofl:
Fuck that! Stafford should have made the pro bowl this year! He's an alternate but dude he has no Calvin Johnson and no running game and a very young line.

I'm hoping the lions break the curse. We need to either beat the cowboys or greenbay. If they don't it'll be yet another way and another year the lions break our hearts.

Oh and we lost anbominal Sue.

Maybe we should take the Dallas game off and just rest up for the green bay game. If things get out of control in Dallas and it's clear the games over sit Stafford.

But he's been money this year. Rams suck. Lol

Didn't the rams beat us this year? Omg if we won that game we'd have the playoffs locked. Fuck the rams!

This is by far Stafford's team and year. He is the reason that they are in the hunt this year. He is a good QB and if they make a run into the playoffs he would be a MVP candidate.

At least they made the decision to fire him. The Ford family would have signed him to a multi year contract.

You are probably right.I mean look how long they have held on to Stafford.:rofl:
Fuck that! Stafford should have made the pro bowl this year! He's an alternate but dude he has no Calvin Johnson and no running game and a very young line.

I'm hoping the lions break the curse. We need to either beat the cowboys or greenbay. If they don't it'll be yet another way and another year the lions break our hearts.

Oh and we lost anbominal Sue.

Maybe we should take the Dallas game off and just rest up for the green bay game. If things get out of control in Dallas and it's clear the games over sit Stafford.

But he's been money this year. Rams suck. Lol

Didn't the rams beat us this year? Omg if we won that game we'd have the playoffs locked. Fuck the rams!

This is by far Stafford's team and year. He is the reason that they are in the hunt this year. He is a good QB and if they make a run into the playoffs he would be a MVP candidate.
Isn't mvp usually decided before the playoffs?

Wait..... the Rams resigned Fisher to two years last summer...Why did they do that.....
Two years is not long term. Maybe he's one of those guys who talks a good game. Or his personality doesn't click with the type of players. It's why good college coaches can't coach in the pros

He coached four years and didn't have a winning season, then they signed him to a two year extension, dumb move by the Lambs.

You aren't getting gruden. He would go coach new England or Dallas but not LA. What's he gonna do with that?

He has said he isn't interested in the Lambs job, it isn't a great job. A mediocre offense, an aging defense and not too many draft picks after they traded them away for Goff.

Wait..... the Rams resigned Fisher to two years last summer...Why did they do that.....
Two years is not long term. Maybe he's one of those guys who talks a good game. Or his personality doesn't click with the type of players. It's why good college coaches can't coach in the pros

He coached four years and didn't have a winning season, then they signed him to a two year extension, dumb move by the Lambs.
I would not be inspired with that management teams ability to put a winning franchise but if la RAM fan is right and football is rigged then it's only a matter of time before the give one to LA because it's the largest market.

And lamb fan will be so happy. No pets the cheat or any of that

I would not be inspired with that management teams ability to put a winning franchise but if la RAM fan is right and football is rigged then it's only a matter of time before the give one to LA because it's the largest market.

Right because we know if the NFL is rigged, the Pats and Pete Carroll never cheated because the NFL is rigged. That's his reason for not watching any games, except LA, but the games are rigged, it doesn't matter who the players or the coach is, because it is all predetermined before the games are played.

So no big deal who you sign or don't sign, it's all high played actors.

He has said he isn't interested in the Lambs job, it isn't a great job. A mediocre offense, an aging defense and not too many draft picks after they traded them away for Goff.
Then he ain't going there.

The lions can clinch a playoff spot if they beat Dallas on Monday! Has something to do with Tampa bay losing today?

If we can't beat Dallas or green bay then we really don't deserve to be in the playoff. Or the giants. So fuck them if they can't beat all three of those teams. What a fucking let down.

Hey, did the rams lose to San Francisco today? Hilarious. They missed an extra point that would have given them the win?

Right because we know if the NFL is rigged, the Pats and Pete Carroll never cheated because the NFL is rigged. That's his reason for not watching any games, except LA, but the games are rigged, it doesn't matter who the players or the coach is, because it is all predetermined before the games are played.

So no big deal who you sign or don't sign, it's all high played actors.
I wonder why no former athletes write a book on the cheating going on.

Then he ain't going there.

The lions can clinch a playoff spot if they beat Dallas on Monday! Has something to do with Tampa bay losing today?

If we can't beat Dallas or green bay then we really don't deserve to be in the playoff. Or the giants. So fuck them if they can't beat all three of those teams. What a fucking let down.

Hey, did the rams lose to San Francisco today? Hilarious. They missed an extra point that would have given them the win?

I like Detroit but they have a tough 3 game stretch. I don't give any team a good chance of winning one of the three let alone all three. Green Bay and Dallas are by far the best two in the NFC. New England is the best on the AFC and the Raiders a close second. But with Carr out, I don't see the Raiders winning next week and losing the number two seed in the AFC. KC is a good team and could be a factor in the AFC. Not sure they can beat NE.

The 49ers came from a 21-7 deficit and converted on a two point conversion to win 22-21. The Lambs imploded.

Thats why LA fans dont have much to worry about.The NFL wants LA to be successful so it wont be too many more years before they win again.:thup:

i said this before but i will have to say it to you sealybobo because this is obviously too complicated for pooper or the other nutcase who thought the NFL would never come back to LA,to comprehend obviously because of that little fact.:uhoh3::D

anyways as i said before sealy,you DO know that Kroneke did do the same thing that former LA RAMS owner the bitch Georgia Frontiere did right,that he WANTED to lose in st louis to get the same result Frontiere did when the Rams were in LA when she traded their great players when they were still in their prime away being Eric Dickerson,Kevin Greene,Toby Harrah and others so that they would suck on the field and everybody would hate the owner so much for doing that,they would stop showing ou for games and she was able to move the team to st louis her hometown where she was a showgirl? You KNOW that to be true right?

something else that is also too complicated for pooper and his pal the st louis apologists to understand is i bet you did not know that she is a murderous evil bitch who murdered her husband so she could piss off the fan base and move them out of LA?

She started the ball in motion very slowly.Carrol Rosenbloom her husband drowned under very suspecious circumstances when he was out swimming in the ocean one time.it was very weird because he was a world class swimmer. after his death,the bitch took ownership of the team and moved them out of LA to anahiem where they lost a little portion of their fanbase.that was something carrol rosenbloom would NEVER have done.

Rosenbloom had it all set up in his will that after he died,his SON would take over ownership of the team well the bitch with her powerful connections fixed it so he did not get ownership of it and for her to take control over it.then of course she cleverly gutted the team trading away the players i just mentioned angering the fanbase because they hated HER,not the team or poor play so they stopped showing up cause they hated HER so much.they BEGGED her to sell the team she would not.

she is burning in hell right now with al davis,If i knew where her grave was,I would go piss on it.:thup:

here read this link,get educated on how the evil bitch murdered her husband so she could move the team to her hometown in st louis where she was a showgirl.:mad:

Thunder Matt's Saloon: War Criminal: Georgia Frontiere
Rosenbloom, an accomplished swimmer, drowned under mysterious circumstances in 1979 leaving the team to Georgia. Rumors persist to this day that the former showgirl had her husband bumped off. In the premier episode of the PBS series Frontline, several mobsters claim his legs were held to cause his drowning. Before he died, Rosenbloom had made it clear that his son and the Rams GM would take over the team in the event of his death. That of course didn't happen. Georgia inherited the team as a tax dodge and promptly fired her son in law. A couple notes on the funeral...While Rosenbloom had asked for a simple ceremony with friends and family, Georgia kept the 600 guests she had invited waiting an hour before entering with musical accompaniment and Jonathan Winters served as master of cermonies (Winters and Don Rickles would do a ten minute comedy bit later in the service). Three months after the funeral, Georgia shacked up with musician Dominic Frontiere who would later become husband #7.

as I said,sometime when I am in anaheim and I find her grave,I plan to go piss on it.:thup:

the LA fans are getting the last laugh on this murderous fucking bitch whore.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Thats why LA fans dont have much to worry about.The NFL wants LA to be successful so it wont be too many more years before they win again.:thup:

i said this before but i will have to say it to you sealybobo because this is obviously too complicated for pooper or the other nutcase who thought the NFL would never come back to LA,to comprehend obviously because of that little fact.:uhoh3::D

anyways as i said before sealy,you DO know that Kroneke did do the same thing that former LA RAMS owner the bitch Georgia Frontiere did right,that he WANTED to lose in st louis to get the same result Frontiere did when the Rams were in LA when she traded their great players when they were still in their prime away being Eric Dickerson,Kevin Greene,Toby Harrah and others so that they would suck on the field and everybody would hate the owner so much for doing that,they would stop showing ou for games and she was able to move the team to st louis her hometown where she was a showgirl? You KNOW that to be true right?

something else that is also too complicated for pooper and his pal the st louis apologists to understand is i bet you did not know that she is a murderous evil bitch who murdered her husband so she could piss off the fan base and move them out of LA?

She started the ball in motion very slowly.Carrol Rosenbloom her husband drowned under very suspecious circumstances when he was out swimming in the ocean one time.it was very weird because he was a world class swimmer. after his death,the bitch took ownership of the team and moved them out of LA to anahiem where they lost a little portion of their fanbase.that was something carrol rosenbloom would NEVER have done.

Rosenbloom had it all set up in his will that after he died,his SON would take over ownership of the team well the bitch with her powerful connections fixed it so he did not get ownership of it and for her to take control over it.then of course she cleverly gutted the team trading away the players i just mentioned angering the fanbase because they hated HER,not the team or poor play so they stopped showing up cause they hated HER so much.they BEGGED her to sell the team she would not.

she is burning in hell right now with al davis,If i knew where her grave was,I would go piss on it.:thup:

here read this link,get educated on how the evil bitch murdered her husband so she could move the team to her hometown in st louis where she was a showgirl.:mad:

You know who else never tried to win? That racist guy who owned the Clippers basketball team. He would loose, get good draft picks, win with those young future stars, but just when they were getting good enough to win, they would require more pay and he would let them go, thus sending the team back to its losing ways and then eventually they would get more future stars and compete again but ultimately the cheap bastard wasn't willing to spend the money to put his team over the top.

You know who else never tried to win? That racist guy who owned the Clippers basketball team. He would loose, get good draft picks, win with those young future stars, but just when they were getting good enough to win, they would require more pay and he would let them go, thus sending the team back to its losing ways and then eventually they would get more future stars and compete again but ultimately the cheap bastard wasn't willing to spend the money to put his team over the top.

Never following basketball like i dont i was not aware of that but that is no surprise.By the way,hope you enjoyed that informative link of mine how that evil bitch women former LA Rams owner Georgia Frontiere murderered her husband hiring gangsters to drown him so she could get ownership of the team? here is the link again for you to get informed of it.

Had her husband never died and he was still alive today,they would never have left. they day i go to anaheim and find her grave,I will gladly piss on it.:thup:

i mentioned you cause that bit of nes is too complicated for pooper or the st louis apologist to understand obviously.
Borillar Dale Smith

I bet you guys were not aware of this either right? to no surprise,there was never a serious investigation into her being behind this.when you are rich and powerful,there is one different law for you than there is so us.sucks but thats the way the world is.Its so fucked up.

Rosenbloom, an accomplished swimmer, drowned under mysterious circumstances in 1979 leaving the team to Georgia. Rumors persist to this day that the former showgirl had her husband bumped off. In the premier episode of the PBS series Frontline, several mobsters claim his legs were held to cause his drowning. Before he died, Rosenbloom had made it clear that his son and the Rams GM would take over the team in the event of his death. That of course didn't happen. Georgia inherited the team as a tax dodge and promptly fired her son in law. A couple notes on the funeral...While Rosenbloom had asked for a simple ceremony with friends and family, Georgia kept the 600 guests she had invited waiting an hour before entering with musical accompaniment and Jonathan Winters served as master of cermonies (Winters and Don Rickles would do a ten minute comedy bit later in the service). Three months after the funeral, Georgia shacked up with musician Dominic Frontiere who would later become husband #7.

as I said,sometime when I am in anaheim and I find her grave,I plan to go piss on it.:thup:

the LA fans are getting the last laugh on this murderous fucking evil bitch whore.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

the LA fans are getting the last laugh on this murderous fucking bitch whore.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Was she that hot?

It's awful lonely at the top

Was she that hot?

yeah she even slept in bed with former rams QB bert jones the slut murderer.

btw since you mentioned pete the cheat earlier,I was soooo happy to hear pete the cheat and the seahawks lose saturday cause he now wont even have the second seed bye,they will have to go into the playoffs as a wildcard and so far they have shown they cannot win on the road in the playoffs.lol:banana:

i am so happy they wont be in the superbowl because THIS time pete the cheat WONT be able to throw the superbowl.thec cheats will have to EARN it this time.the coach of the other team wont take a payoff and throw it.:banana::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Fucktard, please show me where I said the Rams would not comeback to LA. Sorry I forgot you are a fucking low life bitch who lies. I got the year right and you didn't. Shit head!

Was she that hot?

I remember back in 1972 when the LA Rams were traded for the Baltimore Colts even up

Carrol Rosenbloom ended up with the Rams and Robert Irsay got the Colts. Both ended up dumping their cities

Colts And Rams, Biggest Trade In NFL History? | Football Trivia And Facts!

Forum List

Back