Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

Repeat after me....

I am rightwingers bitch
I do whatever he wants me to do
I lose control on his command

You and antiquity own him. Look how he goes off when either of you post. He claims to have me on ignore, but he would not be able to see any of my posts, nor would he know what I say, yet he does. He is a lying sack of crap.

Which makes him the biggest loser on this board!

Oh stop being so mean.

But it is funny he said he is happy with his teams 24 to 3 lose to a team that a week before got it's ass handed to it by Green Bay who's only 7 and 6 right now.

these trolls are would ONLY be being mean to you since you are the only one here that reads their lies and backpeddling.:D well Like I said,anquity troll is the exception because i do read his cause it is so much fun watching him go into meltdownmode and throw temper tantrems changing the topic everytime i ask him the same unanswered two year old question about the Rams:rofl:

they are so butthurt that they were proven wrong by me on them never coming back that i am sure you have noticed they are NOW throwing childish insults as anquity just recently did since he is so butthurt and angry i proved him wrong.:rofl::haha:

what cracks me up about these three morons,anquity,pooper and USMB's resident troll rightwinger," the biggest liar to ever grace these boards."is that NONE of them could ever agree with each other in the NFL's relocation back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

USMB'S resident troll rightwinger for instance,said the chargers would be back in LA before the Rams ever came back. see for yourself here in post#84 here in this link.:lmao:

The Rams are not going back to LA

Chargers have a better chance
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Pooper like the idiot troll he is,was stupid and moronic enough to actually think that Carson was for real,that the chargers actually might be in carson this year playing and share a stadium with the Raiders actually saying two years ago-"LA could go from having zero teams in LA to having three teams."seriously,I am not making this up.I can show you the link to that one as well where he said that back then if you like also?.:rofl::haha:

that was WHY I put pooper on ignore two years ago and have kept him on it ever since because I TRIED to explain to him back then that carson was a hoax,a fantasy cooked up by the NFL and the papers just to for a story to try and get people guessing trying to keep a lid on it that the Rams were coming back.

I TRIED using logic and common sense with him telling back then carson was a fantasy hoax because ANYBODY in california,will tell you the same thing I did back then,that the SITE they chose for carson,was a TOXIC LANDDUMP and that was WHY it would never happen.That logic and common sense of course just went through one ear and out the others of poopers. that is comedy gold that he actually took carson serious because even a CHILD could have figured that one out,that it was a hoax.come on.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger of course like the whining crybaby troll he is stilll lives in denial on this issue trying to convince himself that the rams are still in st louis with juvenile posts like this below which MANY people have told besides myself,he is an idiot as well for posing this as he did recently.

post#25 here.
Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

HE needs to stop making this juvenile post whining to his mommy in defeat all the time knowing i took him to school.Its only fellow juvenile children like pooper and his bedlover anquity that ignore how childish he is since they have the same childish mind.:biggrin:

many posters here in the sports section have in the past LAUGHED at this juvenile post of his in calling them that :biggrin: you just dont see them talk about it now because they dont hang around here all the time as his fellow juvenile posters pooper and anquity trolls do.
So how did all this rams moving feud start. And where did you first hear rumor. There's something missing in the story you're telling. Start from the beginning.

Okay fair enough.Thats a fair question.:thup: this is a long read but bear with me for a few minutes is all i ask. i mean you do want an answer right?:)

Well way back in january of 2012 is when the rumors started to surface out of st louis that they might move back to LA when the CVC st louis convention center and the city did not honor the terms of the lease agreement signed by them and the Rams 21 years ago when they moved to st louis.

In that original agreement signed by then Rams owner the evil bitch Georgia Frontiere,the lease agreement stated that if by 2014,the city had not maintained their end of the bargain agreement to keep and maintain the facility to be in the top third tier of all stadiums in the country,the Rams were free to relocate.:up: well the city did not honor the terms of the agreement so the Rams sued the city and it went to arbitration and the Rams won the case with the right to relocate if they wished as you can see from this link here below.

Rams win arbitration case, will St. Louis pay up?

Well Kroneke like the smart businessman he is,him being a missouri guy,he KNEW about that lease clause in the agreement and like the clever guy he is,stepped right in and bought the team in 2011 having his sights set on LA as far back then obviously.:up:

I started having suspecions myself as far back as the beginning of 2013 that the Rams were coming back to LA and would be back in LA in the 2015 season rightfully so because even the st louis radio announcers there were saying the same thing,that they did not expect the Rams to be playing in st louis for the 2015 season so you can see WHY like many people in both st louis and in LA,I thought they would be playing in LA in the 2015 season.I was off by ONE YEAR obviously:D

The reason I was off? Is because Dean Spanos threw a temper tantrem to the NFL whining to them claiming LA belongs to him and a month later after Kroneke made the announcement he was going to build a stadium in LA,Spanos and Davis said they were going to move their teams to carson and share a stadium together.again that is WHY pooper is as big a moron as anquity is.

Anquity always said the Rams or any team were never coming back to LA while Pooper was so stupid,he felll for that carson hoax and actually took it serious that the chargers and raiders might be in carson this year DESPITE the fact how I spelled it to him dummies style back then,that carson was indeed a hoax and would never happen because that site is a toxic landdump where the air stinks like hell.

It just went through one ear and out the other with pooper though which is no surprise since logic and common sense is something he indeed knows nothing about.:rofl:

that is what i said earlier is how these morons amuse me cause they could never agree in their asinine ramblings on anything,pooper actually taking carson seriously despite the facts that it was a toxic landdump,and ANQUITY, in all his asinine rants and ravings,that not only the rams were never coming back,but LA was not going to have a team at all this year.they couldnt even agree with each other on anything in all their lunatic ravings.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

see,as you can see in this link,anqutiy here is proving in spades how he is so butthurt and angry that I proved him wrong in his babbling rants the last two years how the Rams would never come back to LA post# .1214:lmao:He EVADES that question and brings up how i was off by one year.lol

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Go ahead and do all the pulling you want and this will be my answer.......I-----DON'T---- GIVE---- A---- FUCK----WHAT----YOU-------THINK!!!!!!! Or for that matter, if you do think, which I gather from you boring posts that you don't.

Give it a rest.....wait your OP said they would be back next year (2015) you were wrong so you slipped in some bullshit and continued to spout posts that I am sure no one bothers to read because they all say the same thing....BULLSHIT that no one really cares about but you.....I know for a fact neither Huggy or I care. So fuck off.

Sign me off......I can't stand boring.....
Seahawks SUCK !!!!

what a meltdown and temper tantrem.He gives me great entertainment here.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like I said,notice how he did NOT deny there that he said they would NEVER come back to LA?:biggrin:

Whats REALLY funny though is he backpeddled there as you can see ignoring he said that MANY times the last two years talking evading that and talking about how i was wrong on the year of them coming back in 2015 when I ADMITTED MANY times on my Rams thread,that i was off by ONE YEAR,that it would not be till 2016 and then he LIED recently and said I never admitted I was off by one year as you can see for yourself.:rolleyes:

as you can see for yourself,here he is LYING on someone elses thread recently bringing his old childish grudge he has against me on this ,over to someones elses thread LYING saying I never admitted I was wrong of the year.:rolleyes:

Gronkowski
LA Ram is stuck on stupid...one: he originally said the Rams would be back in 2015....but he can't admit he was wrong.

well as you can see from MY link here of something I said way back in JANUARY 2015,ANQUITY IS A LYING FUCKING TROLL and pooper like the dumbfuck he is,sides with him.Aquity like the stupid fuck he is,claims I lied saying I never admitted i was wrong on the year the Rams were coming back to LA when i said they would be back in 2105.

as usual,you havent been reading my previous posts because i have been saying recently we will find out february 15th if they are moving this year or NEXT saying it might not be till next year and that would be okay cause I have waited for 20 years so whats one more year?.:rolleyes-41:

as you can see for yourself i made it PERFECTLY clear way back in jan 2015 i was off by one year contrary to his lies he said that I never admitted i was wrong about the year.:rolleyes::rofl::lmao:

well as you can see here in this link.HE like the troll he is,is a fucking moron liar.:rofl:

since as you can see here CLEARLY I am ADMITTING here as I did in MANY pages previously,I was off by a year,that it would not be till 2016.You Notice how when I proved him wrong on THIS LIE of his as well,he evaded it since he can NEVER admit when he is wrong?:rolleyes-41::rofl:

going into meltdown mode having a temper tantrem getting angry as hell i proved him wrong when I asked him the simple question here -what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

as i said a couple times on this thread the ONLY reason i dont have HIM on ignore as i do those other two stupid fuck morons pooper and rightwingher is because he has these angry temper tantrems with me ALL THE TIME on threads all the time so I always get a kick out of watching him go into meltdown mode being so butthurt over being wrong.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

as you see on this thread,he is NOT denying that that was all he said the past two years that the Rams were never coming back to LA.:haha:

what cracks me up is you would think since he is so butthurt and angry about me proving him wrong,he would put me on ignore but i logic and common sense doesnt register with him that nobody is putting a gun to his head forcing him to read my posts which gets him angry all the time.:haha:

It was not till the start of the 2014 season when I was SURE they were coming back though as you can see from my thread here. see anquity and rightwinger proved to the whole world what stupid fuck morons they are back then because even a CHILD could have seen from just watching these videos here in my OP that it was obvious they were coming back.:haha:

it hardly took a rocket scientist to see the obvious.:lmao::haha:

that is WHY he gets so angry and is butthurt over being wrong cause the truth hurts that children are much smarter than him.:haha::itsok::itsok:
That's too much knowledge for papageorgio and antiquity. They dont understand when they are wrong. You should move on to your next prediction. I mean you have told them i told you so for how many months now? We get it!

Are you ocd?

You and antiquity own him. Look how he goes off when either of you post. He claims to have me on ignore, but he would not be able to see any of my posts, nor would he know what I say, yet he does. He is a lying sack of crap.

Oh stop being so mean.

But it is funny he said he is happy with his teams 24 to 3 lose to a team that a week before got it's ass handed to it by Green Bay who's only 7 and 6 right now.

these trolls are would ONLY be being mean to you since you are the only one here that reads their lies and backpeddling.:D well Like I said,anquity troll is the exception because i do read his cause it is so much fun watching him go into meltdownmode and throw temper tantrems changing the topic everytime i ask him the same unanswered two year old question about the Rams:rofl:

they are so butthurt that they were proven wrong by me on them never coming back that i am sure you have noticed they are NOW throwing childish insults as anquity just recently did since he is so butthurt and angry i proved him wrong.:rofl::haha:

what cracks me up about these three morons,anquity,pooper and USMB's resident troll rightwinger," the biggest liar to ever grace these boards."is that NONE of them could ever agree with each other in the NFL's relocation back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

USMB'S resident troll rightwinger for instance,said the chargers would be back in LA before the Rams ever came back. see for yourself here in post#84 here in this link.:lmao:

Pooper like the idiot troll he is,was stupid and moronic enough to actually think that Carson was for real,that the chargers actually might be in carson this year playing and share a stadium with the Raiders actually saying two years ago-"LA could go from having zero teams in LA to having three teams."seriously,I am not making this up.I can show you the link to that one as well where he said that back then if you like also?.:rofl::haha:

that was WHY I put pooper on ignore two years ago and have kept him on it ever since because I TRIED to explain to him back then that carson was a hoax,a fantasy cooked up by the NFL and the papers just to for a story to try and get people guessing trying to keep a lid on it that the Rams were coming back.

I TRIED using logic and common sense with him telling back then carson was a fantasy hoax because ANYBODY in california,will tell you the same thing I did back then,that the SITE they chose for carson,was a TOXIC LANDDUMP and that was WHY it would never happen.That logic and common sense of course just went through one ear and out the others of poopers. that is comedy gold that he actually took carson serious because even a CHILD could have figured that one out,that it was a hoax.come on.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger of course like the whining crybaby troll he is stilll lives in denial on this issue trying to convince himself that the rams are still in st louis with juvenile posts like this below which MANY people have told besides myself,he is an idiot as well for posing this as he did recently.

post#25 here.
Be careful what you wish for. Now you have to find a coach better than Jeff Fisher to take over the miserable St Louis Rams franchise

HE needs to stop making this juvenile post whining to his mommy in defeat all the time knowing i took him to school.Its only fellow juvenile children like pooper and his bedlover anquity that ignore how childish he is since they have the same childish mind.:biggrin:

many posters here in the sports section have in the past LAUGHED at this juvenile post of his in calling them that :biggrin: you just dont see them talk about it now because they dont hang around here all the time as his fellow juvenile posters pooper and anquity trolls do.
So how did all this rams moving feud start. And where did you first hear rumor. There's something missing in the story you're telling. Start from the beginning.

Okay fair enough.Thats a fair question.:thup: this is a long read but bear with me for a few minutes is all i ask. i mean you do want an answer right?:)

Well way back in january of 2012 is when the rumors started to surface out of st louis that they might move back to LA when the CVC st louis convention center and the city did not honor the terms of the lease agreement signed by them and the Rams 21 years ago when they moved to st louis.

In that original agreement signed by then Rams owner the evil bitch Georgia Frontiere,the lease agreement stated that if by 2014,the city had not maintained their end of the bargain agreement to keep and maintain the facility to be in the top third tier of all stadiums in the country,the Rams were free to relocate.:up: well the city did not honor the terms of the agreement so the Rams sued the city and it went to arbitration and the Rams won the case with the right to relocate if they wished as you can see from this link here below.

Well Kroneke like the smart businessman he is,him being a missouri guy,he KNEW about that lease clause in the agreement and like the clever guy he is,stepped right in and bought the team in 2011 having his sights set on LA as far back then obviously.:up:

I started having suspecions myself as far back as the beginning of 2013 that the Rams were coming back to LA and would be back in LA in the 2015 season rightfully so because even the st louis radio announcers there were saying the same thing,that they did not expect the Rams to be playing in st louis for the 2015 season so you can see WHY like many people in both st louis and in LA,I thought they would be playing in LA in the 2015 season.I was off by ONE YEAR obviously:D

The reason I was off? Is because Dean Spanos threw a temper tantrem to the NFL whining to them claiming LA belongs to him and a month later after Kroneke made the announcement he was going to build a stadium in LA,Spanos and Davis said they were going to move their teams to carson and share a stadium together.again that is WHY pooper is as big a moron as anquity is.

Anquity always said the Rams or any team were never coming back to LA while Pooper was so stupid,he felll for that carson hoax and actually took it serious that the chargers and raiders might be in carson this year DESPITE the fact how I spelled it to him dummies style back then,that carson was indeed a hoax and would never happen because that site is a toxic landdump where the air stinks like hell.

It just went through one ear and out the other with pooper though which is no surprise since logic and common sense is something he indeed knows nothing about.:rofl:

that is what i said earlier is how these morons amuse me cause they could never agree in their asinine ramblings on anything,pooper actually taking carson seriously despite the facts that it was a toxic landdump,and ANQUITY, in all his asinine rants and ravings,that not only the rams were never coming back,but LA was not going to have a team at all this year.they couldnt even agree with each other on anything in all their lunatic ravings.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

see,as you can see in this link,anqutiy here is proving in spades how he is so butthurt and angry that I proved him wrong in his babbling rants the last two years how the Rams would never come back to LA post# .1214:lmao:He EVADES that question and brings up how i was off by one year.lol

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Go ahead and do all the pulling you want and this will be my answer.......I-----DON'T---- GIVE---- A---- FUCK----WHAT----YOU-------THINK!!!!!!! Or for that matter, if you do think, which I gather from you boring posts that you don't.

Give it a rest.....wait your OP said they would be back next year (2015) you were wrong so you slipped in some bullshit and continued to spout posts that I am sure no one bothers to read because they all say the same thing....BULLSHIT that no one really cares about but you.....I know for a fact neither Huggy or I care. So fuck off.

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Like I said,notice how he did NOT deny there that he said they would NEVER come back to LA?:biggrin:

Whats REALLY funny though is he backpeddled there as you can see ignoring he said that MANY times the last two years talking evading that and talking about how i was wrong on the year of them coming back in 2015 when I ADMITTED MANY times on my Rams thread,that i was off by ONE YEAR,that it would not be till 2016 and then he LIED recently and said I never admitted I was off by one year as you can see for yourself.:rolleyes:

as you can see for yourself,here he is LYING on someone elses thread recently bringing his old childish grudge he has against me on this ,over to someones elses thread LYING saying I never admitted I was wrong of the year.:rolleyes:

Gronkowski
LA Ram is stuck on stupid...one: he originally said the Rams would be back in 2015....but he can't admit he was wrong.

well as you can see from MY link here of something I said way back in JANUARY 2015,ANQUITY IS A LYING FUCKING TROLL and pooper like the dumbfuck he is,sides with him.Aquity like the stupid fuck he is,claims I lied saying I never admitted i was wrong on the year the Rams were coming back to LA when i said they would be back in 2105.

as usual,you havent been reading my previous posts because i have been saying recently we will find out february 15th if they are moving this year or NEXT saying it might not be till next year and that would be okay cause I have waited for 20 years so whats one more year?.:rolleyes-41:

as you can see for yourself i made it PERFECTLY clear way back in jan 2015 i was off by one year contrary to his lies he said that I never admitted i was wrong about the year.:rolleyes::rofl::lmao:

well as you can see here in this link.HE like the troll he is,is a fucking moron liar.:rofl:

since as you can see here CLEARLY I am ADMITTING here as I did in MANY pages previously,I was off by a year,that it would not be till 2016.You Notice how when I proved him wrong on THIS LIE of his as well,he evaded it since he can NEVER admit when he is wrong?:rolleyes-41::rofl:

going into meltdown mode having a temper tantrem getting angry as hell i proved him wrong when I asked him the simple question here -what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?

as i said a couple times on this thread the ONLY reason i dont have HIM on ignore as i do those other two stupid fuck morons pooper and rightwingher is because he has these angry temper tantrems with me ALL THE TIME on threads all the time so I always get a kick out of watching him go into meltdown mode being so butthurt over being wrong.

as you see on this thread,he is NOT denying that that was all he said the past two years that the Rams were never coming back to LA.:haha:

what cracks me up is you would think since he is so butthurt and angry about me proving him wrong,he would put me on ignore but i logic and common sense doesnt register with him that nobody is putting a gun to his head forcing him to read my posts which gets him angry all the time.:haha:

It was not till the start of the 2014 season when I was SURE they were coming back though as you can see from my thread here. see anquity and rightwinger proved to the whole world what stupid fuck morons they are back then because even a CHILD could have seen from just watching these videos here in my OP that it was obvious they were coming back.:haha:

that is WHY he gets so angry and is butthurt over being wrong cause the truth hurts that children are much smarter than him.:haha::itsok::itsok:
That's too much knowledge for papageorgio and antiquity. They dont understand when they are wrong. You should move on to your next prediction. I mean you have told them i told you so for how many months now? We get it!

Are you ocd?

Lol! Love it!

Oh stop being so mean.

post#25 here.

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Gronkowski

Are you ocd?

Oh they know when they are wrong,they are just too juvenile and childish to admit it when they HAVE been proven wrong is all.:rolleyes:

Antiqutiy PROVES how juvenile he is the fact he had to bring his two year old grudge he has against me over to that thread of Alexs a few weeks ago and whine to alex about him talking to me.:rolleyes: He has these wacky set rules he INVENTS that he seems to think are USMB's rules because they are HIS he came up with.:rolleyes::lmao:

Notice how here on Alex's thread that PRIOR to HIM coming on changing the topic of the OP,that everybody prior to his arrival coming on, was talking about the TOPIC of the thread Gronkowski?

post#39 here.
Gronkowski

HE comes on,changes the topic which AGAIN everybody was discussing the topic UNTIL he came on and trolled by discussing a POSTER "me" with the OP because of a two year old grudge he cant get over." :rolleyes: then AFTER he derails the thread topic talking about a POSTER instead of the "TOPIC",he goes and whines like a 3 year old when I bring up the fact he wont answer my question about the Rams and THEN says "I" am not discussing the topic????? lol.
. what a fucking hypocrite troll..:rolleyes: the kid must have alzhiemers at early stages of childhood or something,seriously.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

somehow in his own warped fantasy world he lives in,its OKAY for him to change the topic on a sports thread and belittle a poster,but "I' am not allowed to do the same thing AFTER HE starts it? at least while I was off topic MINE was about SPORTS.as i said,fucking hypocrite troll if there ever was one.:rolleyes:

I did not go and derail a thread changing the topic talking about a POSTER.while i was off topic I at LEAST kept the subject to sports the Rams.He STARTED the shit slinging on that thread belittling a POSTER as you see,then acts like "I" got the topic off thread.:rolleyes-41::rofl:

If thats not acting like a three year old,i dont know what is.:rolleyes: oh and notice how when I gave him the link that PROVED he lied about me never admitting I was wrong on the year the Rams were coming back to LA,he evaded that lie of his as well?:D

btw,I noticed how his lover rightwinger even agrees with me it is funny of aniquitys constant whining how he cant get over a grudge with me on being wrong the fact he posted a laughing smiley.:up:

Last edited:
Oh stop being so mean.

post#25 here.

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Gronkowski

Are you ocd?

Oh they know when they are wrong,they are just too juvenile and childish to admit it when they HAVE been proven wrong is all.:rolleyes:

Antiqutiy PROVES how juvenile he is the fact he had to bring his two year old grudge he has against me over to that thread of Alexs a few weeks ago and whine to alex about him talking to me.:rolleyes: He has these wacky set rules he INVENTS that he seems to think are USMB's rules because they are HIS he came up with.:rolleyes::lmao:

Notice how here on Alex's thread that PRIOR to HIM coming on changing the topic of the OP,that everybody prior to his arrival coming on, was talking about the TOPIC of the thread Gronkowski?

HE comes on,changes the topic which AGAIN everybody was discussing the topic UNTIL he came on and trolled by discussing a POSTER "me" with the OP because of a two year old grudge he cant get over." :rolleyes: then AFTER he derails the thread topic talking about a POSTER instead of the "TOPIC",he goes and whines like a 3 year old when I bring up the fact he wont answer my question about the Rams..:rolleyes:

somehow in his own warped fantasy world he lives in,its OKAY for him to change the topic on a sports thread and belittle a poster,but "I' am not allowed to do the same thing? at least while I was off topic MINE was about SPORTS.I did not go and derail a thread changing the topic talking about a POSTER.jesus christ.:rolleyes:

As the tirade continues......

:argue:

Oh stop being so mean.

post#25 here.

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Gronkowski

Are you ocd?

My next prediction? well as I just proved RECENTLY as well in that previous post of mine you took the time to read which I do thank you for.:thup:

I recently proved Antiquity is a liar again as always,that he has to LIE about me all the time when I prove him wrong..:D

as you saw with your OWN eyes over on that recent Gronkowski thread,I proved him an outright LIAR when he said on that thread i never admitted I was wrong of the year the Rams would come back to LA.post# 47 as the whole world can see.:biggrin:
Gronkowski

when as you just saw with your OWN EYES,contrary to that bullshit of his he invented about me,I indeed admitted SEVERAL times on my Rams thread, way back in january of 2015 I was off by one year,that it would not be till 2016.:uhoh3:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha:

that was something he said about me RECENTLY so MY prediction is for the next two years,he will change the topic about that as well when i bring up the link to that thread and show him that lie that he posted and he will backpeddle on THAT post of his as well ignoring he said that little lie about me as well.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He is ALREADY doing just that.:lmao:Notice how where I said on that thread- let me guess,you did not post that,it was someone else that hacked into your account? Notice how like clockwork,he EVADED that question? as i have said time and time again,I should be a prophet,he is SO easy to predict.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Here is where I called him out on that lie and said as you can see-Let me guess,you did not post that,someone hacked your account?

and like clockwork,no answer of course.:lmao::haha: like clockwork,he did what he does everytime when he is backed up against the wall of course.-this:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

continued on next post on next page-lol

Last edited:
PROOF antquity makes up LIES about me then RUNS off when i prove he is a liar.
never fails each time.:rofl::scared1:

HERE HE IS again RECENTLY NO LESS:biggrin: where he is LYING about me saying I never admitted I was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back to LA saying I NEVER r admitted I was wrong when i always said it would be the year 2015.all in BLACK AND WHITE for everyone to see.:biggrin::blahblah:

LA Ram is stuck on stupid...one: he originally said the Rams would be back in 2015....but he can't admit he was wrong. Two: his continuing ranting and raving is getting tiresome Three: his long boring posts, I am almost sure no one reads, is also tiresome..and finally four: he is a Rams fans so I guess he needs some slack but not from me.

post# 47 from dec 2016 as EVERYBODY can see ALL in black and white in that link below.:biggrin:
Gronkowski

well here is my post and from JANUARY 2105 that PROVES Antiquity is a fucking liar where contrary to his recent made up lie about me,i am here ADMITTING I am wrong,that they wont be back till the 2016 season. :biggrin:

post# 1089 here.

Antquity of course will dimiss this post and never address this LIE he made up about me of course CLAIMING it is a novel and too long and boring too read.pesky facts he cant counter that prove how clueless he of course dismisses of course cause he doesnt want to see where he has been proven wrong by me.
he cant handle the ass beatings so he wont read them of course.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
Oh stop being so mean.

post#25 here.

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Gronkowski

Are you ocd?

My next prediction? well as I just proved RECENTLY as well in that previous post of mine you took the time to read which I do thank you for.:thup:

I recently proved Antiquity is a liar again as always,that he has to LIE about me all the time when I prove him wrong..:D

as you saw with your OWN eyes over on that recent Gronkowski thread,I proved him an outright LIAR when he said on that thread i never admitted I was wrong of the year the Rams would come back to LA.post# 47 as the whole world can see.:biggrin:
Gronkowski

when as you just saw with your OWN EYES,contrary to that bullshit of his he invented about me,I indeed admitted SEVERAL times on my Rams thread, way back in january of 2015 I was off by one year,that it would not be till 2016.:uhoh3:

that was something he said about me RECENTLY so MY prediction is for the next two years,he will change the topic about that as well when i bring up the link to that thread and show him that lie that he posted and he will backpeddle on THAT post of his as well ignoring he said that little lie about me as well.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He is ALREADY doing just that.:lmao:Notice how where I said on that thread- let me guess,you did not post that,it was someone else that hacked into your account? Notice how like clockwork,he EVADED that question? as i have said time and time again,I should be a prophet,he is SO easy to predict.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Here is where I called him out on that lie and said as you can see-Let me guess,you did not post that,someone hacked your account?

and like clockwork,no answer of course.:lmao::haha: like clockwork,he did what he does everytime when he is backed up against the wall of course.-this:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

never fails each time.:rofl:

HERE HE IS again RECENTLY NO LESS:biggrin: where he is LYING about me saying I never admitted I was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back to LA saying I NEVER r admitted I was wrong when i always said it would be the year 2015.all in BLACK AND WHITE for everyone to see.:biggrin::blahblah:

LA Ram is stuck on stupid...one: he originally said the Rams would be back in 2015....but he can't admit he was wrong. Two: his continuing ranting and raving is getting tiresome Three: his long boring posts, I am almost sure no one reads, is also tiresome..and finally four: he is a Rams fans so I guess he needs some slack but not from me.

post# 47 from dec 2016 as EVERYBODY can see ALL in black and white.:biggrin:
Gronkowski

well here is my post and from JANUARY 2105 that PROVES Antquity is a fucking liar where contrary to his recent made up lie about me,i am here ADMITTING I am wrong,that is is probably not going to be till 2016. :biggrin:

There is something seriously wrong with Antiquity and Papagiorgio. Especially Papa. He's always disagreeing with me on Politics and everyone here knows I'm money when it comes to politics. So why is he always disagreeing with me even though I've proven him wrong 1000 times over? These guys have problems. But that's ok because you were right and they were not and that's all I remember.

I seriously want you to predict something else that comes true. Stop dwelling on this issue. It's a dead horse.

Why would anyone and I mean anyone want to read the above post...it is the same thing you have said over and over and over again....boring.

Lets get down to the facts.....no one care if St Louis lost their team, certainly one one on this board and St Louis probably deserved to lose the Rams. And no one cares if LA got their franchise...in fact, according to all the empty seats in the LA Coliseum fewer and fewer people in LA care just as I predicted. Now as far as your repetitious posts go I believe no one appears to care what you say....So to save you and me a lot of hassle don't address me any longer on that subject.

Now if you have something to say about ongoing sports events without a mini novel to mill over I 'might' respond. Until then....signing off on you.

Translation of post-I am too much of a chickenshit coward.I cannot stand toe to toe with you in a debate.I am a three year old child,that is WHY i refuse to answer a question you have posed me over 300 times the last two years because I am so butthurt that you took me to school on this and proved me wrong ESPECIALLY because I was so certain I was right,that they would be in st louis this year and when you proved me wrong, i have been getting angry and throwing temper tantrems out of frustration that you proved me wrong.truth hurts so bad i was provon wrong so you can understand my butthurt Ihave and why i cant get over this grudge i have against you on this.:biggrin:

Why would anyone and I mean anyone want to read the above post...it is the same thing you have said over and over and over again....boring.

Lets get down to the facts.....no one care if St Louis lost their team, certainly one one on this board and St Louis probably deserved to lose the Rams. And no one cares if LA got their franchise...in fact, according to all the empty seats in the LA Coliseum fewer and fewer people in LA care just as I predicted. Now as far as your repetitious posts go I believe no one appears to care what you say....So to save you and me a lot of hassle don't address me any longer on that subject.

Now if you have something to say about ongoing sports events without a mini novel to mill over I 'might' respond. Until then....signing off on you.

Translation of post-I am too much of a chickenshit coward.I cannot stand toe to toe with you in a debate.I am a three year old child,that is WHY i refuse to answer a question you have posed me over 300 times the last two years because I am so butthurt that you took me to school on this and proved me wrong ESPECIALLY because I was so certain I was right,that they would be in st louis this year and when you proved me wrong, i have been getting angry and throwing temper tantrems out of frustration that you proved me wrong.truth hurts so bad i was provon wrong so you can understand my butthurt Ihave and why i cant get over this grudge i have against you on this.:biggrin:

Yeah Antiqity,you are correct,I can understand your butthurt and anger over me proving you wrong on them coming back to LA because I do know there are children out there like you who hate to admit they are ever proven wrong on anything so i can understand your butthurt and anger over this since YOU could not see the obvious what even a CHILD could see three years ago,that the rams were coming back to LA because it was so obvious to even a child.so the fact a YOUNGER child could see the obvious back then you could not,I now understand your butthurt and your temper tantrems of fits of anger on being proven wrong by me on this.:biggrin::clap:

post#25 here.

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Gronkowski

Are you ocd?

Gronkowski

never fails each time.:rofl:

post# 47 from dec 2016 as EVERYBODY can see ALL in black and white.:biggrin:
Gronkowski

well here is my post and from JANUARY 2105 that PROVES Antquity is a fucking liar where contrary to his recent made up lie about me,i am here ADMITTING I am wrong,that is is probably not going to be till 2016. :biggrin:

There is something seriously wrong with Antiquity and Papagiorgio. Especially Papa. He's always disagreeing with me on Politics and everyone here knows I'm money when it comes to politics. So why is he always disagreeing with me even though I've proven him wrong 1000 times over? These guys have problems. But that's ok because you were right and they were not and that's all I remember.

I seriously want you to predict something else that comes true. Stop dwelling on this issue. It's a dead horse.

Okay fair enough.:thup: yeah you are so right on those two,that is a good point,lets just forget them and ignore their babbling and move on,that is a good idea.:thup:
I dont know about pooper of course since like i said earlier,I have had him on ignore the past two years but he is the same as antiquity obviously and also makes up lies when is wrong about me.:rolleyes:

here for example is a lie of his.he is going around trying to convince people he is a Raiders fan when everybody here knows he is a patriots fan.:rofl:

Like i said,I put him on ignore two years ago because I am not about to waste my time on some moron who INCREDIBLY,was such an idiot,he took carson seriously last year at this time actually thinking carson was real that there was a real chance the Raiders and Chargers would share a stadium there and be playing this year :rofl:DESPITE the facts I laid out to him back then how carson was a hoax and was never going to happen because the site they were talking about,is a toxic landdump where it smells soooooo bad,you drive by there and you start gagging,yet that logic and common sense of pesky FACTS went through one ear and out the other with him.:rofl::rolleyes-41::lmao::haha:
so I dont have time for the post of an idiot like that who knows nothing at all about logic and common sense obviously
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: as I said before,the ONLY reason I bother with antituity is because of his temper tantrems and anger he has when he cant counter my facts.its pretty amusing and entertaining.:lmao::haha:
PLUS they believe in the most wacky conspiracy THEORIES ever such as the official 9/11 conspiracy theory of the governments that was told to us in the mainstream media .what crack have they been smoking all these years?:lmao::haha:

anyways knowing what I know now from you about what a fruitcake Pooper is in the politics section,that does not surprise me in the least since I have seen for myself here in the sports section that like you said,there is indeed something seriously wrong with him same as with antiquity.:up:

so in honoring your wish on my next prediction.I am thinking John Gruden will be the Rams new coach.I was thinking Harbaugh would at first but no I just dont see that happening because I just cant see him leaving his hometown college he went to after just two years.No way.

Other NFL owners have tried to get Gruden but he turned them all down because he likes and enjoys what he is doing at ESPN however I think THIS time will be differently,that he will be the Rams new coach especially since apparently there are rumors that he he is talking with the Rams organization as you see here.:thup:

I would love for the Rams to land Gruden.:thup: as this article says so well and so accurately,he instantly turned the fortunes of the Raiders around his very first season there in Oakland when he became their coach.:thup:

Rams Head Coach Search: Latest News, Rumors, Speculation on Position
He knows quarterbacks, turned around a dead-in-the-water Oakland Raiders franchise.

Prior to Gruden arriving in Oakland,the Raiders were a laughingstock for the first three years they were there in oakland after they had moved back from LA in 95.They were winning only like four games a year in those three seasons. Gruden got there and they instantly stopped having losing seasons his first year going 8-8.:thup:

His NEXT season,his second,they did even better.They still went 8-8 but what was impressive about that season and different than the previous season he was there was in all their losses they had,they were not blowouts as they were the season before,none of them were by more than a touchdown with many being just 3 point losses and a major factor for WHY that happened,was because Gruden in his brilliance,begged Al Davis to sign Rich Gannon that season when he became available through free agency. :thup:

Best smart move he ever made in the fact that same season Gannon made it to the pro bowl and was their starter.he ALSO made it back to the pro bowl his second season with them as well as well as his last two final years with the raiders starting the whole entire season those four years he was with them..

Then of course in Grudens third season and in more importantly in GANNONS second,landing Gruden had FINALLY paid off major big time by Al Davis because they went 12-4 that season having their first winning season in five years in their return to Oakland sucuring homefile advantage winning their first round playoff game and then making to the AFC title game before losing it and Gruden was the one responsible for their reveral of fortunes and turnaround with his brilliant forsight in begging Al Davis to sign Rich Gannon plus kicker Sebastian Janakowski who is STILL playing with them all these years later now matter of fact.:thup:

Last edited:
so just wondering Sealy,were you aware of any of those facts about Gruden I listed on how before he joined the Raiders, after they had been back in Oakland for 3 years and had three losing seasons how his first season there with the Raiders,that not just the fans but more importantly,Al Davis could see that he was going to turn their fortunes around just from what they saw him do his first season there from these facts.Tell me if you were aware of them or remember them.
1.You could sense and see that in just Grudens first season there in Oakland he was going to change things after the Raiders had three losing seasons in a row after moving back to Oakland from LA because he stopped the losing.Like I said they had three losing seasons in a row prior to him joining and his first year there,they went 8-8 and stopped the losing so they could see even then,things were changing.you probably did not know that right?
2.Then his second season REALLY paid off because he made the very BRILLIANT decision to tell Al Davis he had to sign Rich Gannon when he became available.That paid huge dividends for him immediately because his second season,you could tell things were changing because even though they went 8-8 again that season,all their losses were all by a touchdown or less where the season before they were getting blown out and many of their losses.that was because of Gannon being the new QB.:thup:He turned them around so well with his play that he was named the STARTER for the pro bowl that year. Did you know any of that?
3.Grudens third year FINALLY paid off for Raiders major big time.This was Gannons second season with them so he had an off season to get more familair and comfortable with the system and new players and having a year under his belt,he took them to the playoffs and they secured homefiled advantage that year and they would have gone to the superbowl if not for a freak injury that knocked Gannon out of the majority of theAFC title game after beating the Miami Dolphins the previous week in the Divisional round playoffs.. so were you aware of ANY of these facts by chance of how Gruden turned them around?:)

Jeff Fisher is still coaching the St Louis Rams...

His "firing" is a joke that is only believed by paid government shills like LA RAM FAN

Fisher is now coaching undercover

Forum List

Back