Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

so just wondering Sealy,were you aware of any of those facts about Gruden I listed on how before he joined the Raiders, after they had been back in Oakland for 3 years and had three losing seasons how his first season there with the Raiders,that not just the fans but more importantly,Al Davis could see that he was going to turn their fortunes around just from what they saw him do his first season there from these facts.Tell me if you were aware of them or remember them.
1.You could sense and see that in just Grudens first season there in Oakland he was going to change things after the Raiders had three losing seasons in a row after moving back to Oakland from LA because he stopped the losing.Like I said they had three losing seasons in a row prior to him joining and his first year there,they went 8-8 and stopped the losing so they could see even then,things were changing.you probably did not know that right?
2.Then his second season REALLY paid off because he made the very BRILLIANT decision to tell Al Davis he had to sign Rich Gannon when he became available.That paid huge dividends for him immediately because his second season,you could tell things were changing because even though they went 8-8 again that season,all their losses were all by a touchdown or less where the season before they were getting blown out and many of their losses.that was because of Gannon being the new QB.:thup:He turned them around so well with his play that he was named the STARTER for the pro bowl that year. Did you know any of that?
3.Grudens third year FINALLY paid off for Raiders major big time.This was Gannons second season with them so he had an off season to get more familair and comfortable with the system and new players and having a year under his belt,he took them to the playoffs and they secured homefiled advantage that year and they would have gone to the superbowl if not for a freak injury that knocked Gannon out of the majority of theAFC title game after beating the Miami Dolphins the previous week in the Divisional round playoffs.. so were you aware of ANY of these facts by chance of how Gruden turned them around?:)
No but I know he is a great football mind and doesn't surprise me. Guys like him make players better.

^^^^Glad he moved on!!!!! LOL!!^^^^
Who do you think will be the next rams coach? Im going to predict they bring Jeff Fisher back after his wife Carrie gets better

I think they go for an offensive coordinator. They won't get a shot at interviewing assistants until the teams play their last games. If the Chargers move to LA, and the Chargers fire McCoy, that becomes the best coaching vacancy and I think we won't see the Rams make a move until after black Monday, after other team's fire their Head coaches. I can see Rex Ryan going to LA to coach the Rams, but I don't think the Rams are that dumb.

Who do you think will be the next rams coach? Im going to predict they bring Jeff Fisher back after his wife Carrie gets better

I think they go for an offensive coordinator. They won't get a shot at interviewing assistants until the teams play their last games. If the Chargers move to LA, and the Chargers fire McCoy, that becomes the best coaching vacancy and I think we won't see the Rams make a move until after black Monday, after other team's fire their Head coaches. I can see Rex Ryan going to LA to coach the Rams, but I don't think the Rams are that dumb.

The Rams aren't that dumb? Really! They hired Fisher in the first place didn't they? The Rams are about one step ahead of the Browns for stupid decisions over the last few years.

The Rams aren't that dumb? Really! They hired Fisher in the first place didn't they? The Rams are about one step ahead of the Browns for stupid decisions over the last few years.
He is a good example of how not all experience is good experience. He obviously doesn't know what he's lacking as a leader but also consider he might not be the problem. It's like the lions. Even Billy Bob cooter from new England can't overcome the lions curse. Look how we were 2 games up with 3 weeks to go now we are 1 and most likely after Monday going to be even with green bay going into the last game of the season and it's against green bay inside Ford field? Will the Sol lions blow it again?

Sol for those outside of Michigan stands for same old Lions not shit outta luck but it's the same thing pretty much.

Could you imagine la RAM can if he were a lions fan? He would hang himself.

Let's see if your prediction comes true or if la RAM fan is right. Can you imagine how much he probably hounded the mods before they let him change his screen name? They probably don't let people reinvent themselves like that. If I could change my screen name it would be longdong or something more manly than my old dogs name. I should ask if I can change my.name

At least they made the decision to fire him. The Ford family would have signed him to a multi year contract.

Thats because Kroneke never wanted to win in st louis mr hypocrite.. a FACT that you of course will NEVER be able to grasp or comprehend.:rofl:

He took a page out of the book of that evil murdering bitch former LA Rams owner Georgia Frontiere. She purposely gutted the team trading away the greatest running back in NFL history next to Jim Brown Eric Dickerson and other great players such as Kevin Green who went on to become a force with the Steelers angering the fans who BEGGED her to sell the team.

They hated that evil bitch owner of that team for getting rid off all those great players so because of that,they stopped showing up for games giving the evil bitch her wish what she wanted all along to be able to claim to other NFL owners they had poor attendance so she could move her team to her hometown in st louis where she was a showgirl.

those pesky facts though of course are wayyy too complicated for someone who has a different set of rules that apply to other posters here but DONT apply to him of course for his mind comprehend.:rofl:

Kroneke did the same thing.He knew Fisher was not that good of a coach when he hired him towards his last days in Tennesee.He Only hired him and kept him as long as he did for the sole purpose of having a coach who had been through relocation before when the Oilers moved from Houston to Tennesse needing a coach with experience of that to guide his players through the process and know what to expect.

He OBVIOUSLY kept him on as long as he did this year just to guide the players through the relocation process.:rolleyes:

Logic and common sense like that never registers with the minds of you,pooper and your lover rightwinger of course.:rofl:

Last edited:

At least they made the decision to fire him. The Ford family would have signed him to a multi year contract.

You are probably right.I mean look how long they have held on to Stafford.:rofl:

He is a good example of how not all experience is good experience. He obviously doesn't know what he's lacking as a leader but also consider he might not be the problem. It's like the lions. Even Billy Bob cooter from new England can't overcome the lions curse. Look how we were 2 games up with 3 weeks to go now we are 1 and most likely after Monday going to be even with green bay going into the last game of the season and it's against green bay inside Ford field? Will the Sol lions blow it again?

Sol for those outside of Michigan stands for same old Lions not shit outta luck but it's the same thing pretty much.

Let's see if your prediction comes true or if la RAM fan is right. Can you imagine how much he probably hounded the mods before they let him change his screen name? They probably don't let people reinvent themselves like that. If I could change my screen name it would be longdong or something more manly than my old dogs name. I should ask if I can change my.name

Your theory is wayyyyy off.I did not have to hound them one bit at all.I put in a request,they replied immediately and very quickly changed it for me.They do that ALL the time here they told me.

Wait..... the Rams resigned Fisher to two years last summer...Why did they do that.....

You are probably right.I mean look how long they have held on to Stafford.:rofl:
Fuck that! Stafford should have made the pro bowl this year! He's an alternate but dude he has no Calvin Johnson and no running game and a very young line.

I'm hoping the lions break the curse. We need to either beat the cowboys or greenbay. If they don't it'll be yet another way and another year the lions break our hearts.

Oh and we lost anbominal Sue.

Maybe we should take the Dallas game off and just rest up for the green bay game. If things get out of control in Dallas and it's clear the games over sit Stafford.

But he's been money this year. Rams suck. Lol

Didn't the rams beat us this year? Omg if we won that game we'd have the playoffs locked. Fuck the rams!

Fuck that! Stafford should have made the pro bowl this year! He's an alternate but dude he has no Calvin Johnson and no running game and a very young line.

I'm hoping the lions break the curse. We need to either beat the cowboys or greenbay. If they don't it'll be yet another way and another year the lions break our hearts.

Maybe we should take the Dallas game off and just rest up for the green bay game. If things get out of control in Dallas and it's clear the games over sit Stafford.

Didn't the rams beat us this year? Omg if we won that game we'd have the playoffs locked. Fuck the rams!

Detroit's shedule just went against them. The last three games was the toughest of any team in the hunt.

Wait..... the Rams resigned Fisher to two years last summer...Why did they do that.....
Two years is not long term. Maybe he's one of those guys who talks a good game. Or his personality doesn't click with the type of players. It's why good college coaches can't coach in the pros

so just wondering Sealy,were you aware of any of those facts about Gruden I listed on how before he joined the Raiders, after they had been back in Oakland for 3 years and had three losing seasons how his first season there with the Raiders,that not just the fans but more importantly,Al Davis could see that he was going to turn their fortunes around just from what they saw him do his first season there from these facts.Tell me if you were aware of them or remember them.
1.You could sense and see that in just Grudens first season there in Oakland he was going to change things after the Raiders had three losing seasons in a row after moving back to Oakland from LA because he stopped the losing.Like I said they had three losing seasons in a row prior to him joining and his first year there,they went 8-8 and stopped the losing so they could see even then,things were changing.you probably did not know that right?
2.Then his second season REALLY paid off because he made the very BRILLIANT decision to tell Al Davis he had to sign Rich Gannon when he became available.That paid huge dividends for him immediately because his second season,you could tell things were changing because even though they went 8-8 again that season,all their losses were all by a touchdown or less where the season before they were getting blown out and many of their losses.that was because of Gannon being the new QB.:thup:He turned them around so well with his play that he was named the STARTER for the pro bowl that year. Did you know any of that?
3.Grudens third year FINALLY paid off for Raiders major big time.This was Gannons second season with them so he had an off season to get more familair and comfortable with the system and new players and having a year under his belt,he took them to the playoffs and they secured homefiled advantage that year and they would have gone to the superbowl if not for a freak injury that knocked Gannon out of the majority of theAFC title game after beating the Miami Dolphins the previous week in the Divisional round playoffs.. so were you aware of ANY of these facts by chance of how Gruden turned them around?:)
No but I know he is a great football mind and doesn't surprise me. Guys like him make players better.

Yeah I hope they land him. He was the major turnaround in their fortunes.When he first got there in Oakland,unlike other coachs they had had previously he immediatey earned their respect because he proved to them from the get go that unlike the other coachs they had previously,HE was in charge and running the team NOT Al Davis and the players loved him for that. He was brilliant by telling Al Davis when Rich Gannon became available telling him-you got to sign this guy,we need him.

Davis wisely listened because for the first time since the days of Jim Plunkett,the Raider players had a quarterback they believed in and who brought leadership to the table. Back then they had Raider players come out and say that as well that he was the first quarterback since Plunkett that they rallied around. they were eight obviously in the fact he is the only QB since Plunkett to get them to the superbowl.:thup:

Gannon came in there and he yelled at the players screaming at them asking why they did not particiapate in the off season program.Gannon changed things around on the field for them and Gruden was the one that pushed for him.:thup:

Two years is not long term. Maybe he's one of those guys who talks a good game. Or his personality doesn't click with the type of players. It's why good college coaches can't coach in the pros

Ask Carroll if that is true...

Detroit's shedule just went against them. The last three games was the toughest of any team in the hunt.
Well if they aren't good enough to beat the giants Dallas or green bay then you don't really deserve it. I'm just expecting them to blow it. Plus if I say they'll blow it maybe they'll prove me wrong. I'm calling Sol. Same old lions.

You aren't getting gruden. He would go coach new England or Dallas but not LA. What's he gonna do with that?

Ask Carroll if that is true...
Then he doesn't understand how people who make a lot of money are compensated. Even my brother whos a VP for a fortune 500 gets a year severance if they let him go. So if they have to pay him next year that's nothing really.

And I've never known Carroll to want to regulate executive pay. Is this true Carroll?

You aren't getting gruden. He would go coach new England or Dallas but not LA. What's he gonna do with that?

You missed my link earlier where I posted there are rumors he has been talking to them. Now we dont know if thats true or not but what if it is? same magic he did with Raiders obviously,turn them around by getting a coach the players believe in silly.the Raiders were a hopeless situation prior to Grudens arrival. An offensive minded coach like Gruden i think would be the PERFECT fit for Goff.:thup:

they got the defense,they got a good return game,they just need a groomed Quarterback with someone like Gruden or Harbaugh to coach him who is offensive minded as well as recievers who can catch the bacll of course and that will change as well since like thsi article shows,they are going to start doing what i said weeks ago needs to be done,completely clean house because Firing fisher is just the first step.They need to clean house completl and get rid of all these receivers who cant catch and easy pass and they ARE thank god as you can see in this link.:biggrin:

Many Rams are down to playing for job security
LATimesKlein: "But how many of the players on the 53-man roster will be employed by the Rams next season? The last time the Rams hired a coach... more than two dozen players from the previous season’s 2-14 team were jettisoned. Many never played in another NFL regular-season game."

are you kidding? gruden would come there in a heartbeat,many teams have tried to land him over the years but he loves what he is doing at ESPN so he has turned them all down over the years. but to coach in the spotlight in LA? he would do it in a heartbeat.:thup:

Last edited:

He was with the Jets and every year they got worse, now with the Bills...

Forum List

Back