Racist Aphartied State

J

jowlover

Can someone explain to me..
what 's the difference between Israel and what South Afrika was like when it was a racist aphartied state-ruled by the southafrikaaners? - and why is it that the SAfrikaaners got sanctioned and Israel gets 10 billion$ a year? And why do the AMericans say they wan't 'freedom and democarcy' for Arabs in Iraq and then they cram the Palestinians in these disgusting bantustan slums while the settlers live it up on American funding.. no wonder the Iraqi's don't trust the Americans..

First, Arabs have all the same rights as Israelis do in Israel. That is not reciprocated in Arab countries.
Second, Americans are not forcing Palestinian Arabs to live in refugee camps. No Arab country will allow the immigration of Palestinian Arabs. And Israel already allow Palestinian Arabs to live peacefully within Israel.
Both of these points are so much different than South Africa that your point is really ridiculous...

Oh yea it's not racists.. BS!:

FACT: There are NO civil rights laws in Israel itself like you have in America, it is completly legal to discriminate, I'm talking about Israel itself and it's Arab-Israeli citizens who face widespread racism, and there ID cards/passports idetify them as 'Arabs' so everytime they are checked they are discriminated against and harrased.

FACT: The Palestinians in the illegally occupied territories are confined to overcrowded impoverished bantustans and often face famine, their water is often dirty and turned-off for days at a time while the settlers have swimming pools and water their lawns. Even before the wall it was aphartied as they were confined to check-points and not allowed to go to Jerusalem unless they had a pass.

FACT: The Palestinians in the territories are denied citizenship of the state, they are classified as 3rd class 'inhabitants' if they leave the territories for more than 2 years, to work or for whatever, Israel bans them from living in the territory forever, they are only allowed a visa to come back and visit their families and then they are deported again.

FACT: Israel is NOT a democracy and is by definition facists- a state where non-jews must live under the feet of the racist-zionist-jews who consider themselves 'the chosen people' and consider all other people to be inferior to them.

Approximately 92% of the surface of the State of Israel within the
Green Line is for all purposes closed to Palestinians who are
second-class citizens in Israel. They may neither legally live on such
land, nor rent or cultivate it. A direct effect of these policies is
that native non-Jewish citizens of Israel are in practice denied
residence and membership rights in the collective settlements,
kibbutzim. Non-Jews are discriminated against in many other ways: The
Government starves local authorities of Palestinian villages and
townships of funds; in some communities Palestinians are unwelcome or
forced to live in ghettos; Jewish families receive higher child
allocations than their non-Jewish neighbors, Palestinian schools
suffer underfunding and understaffing (as compared to Jewish schools);
Palestinian children are forced to learn their own history and
literature as interpreted by Zionists; Israelis who struggle for equal
rights and for the end of racial discrimination, are regularly and in
many ways harassed by the authorities.

The State of Israel refuses to acknowledge itself as the State of all
its inhabitants. Although Israeli governments have never openly
endorsed the `transfer' idea (the forced removal from the country of
its native Palestinian population, that is, its ultimate Judaization),
Israeli government policies, such as inducing emigration of non-Jews
and forced underdevelopment of the Palestinian sector, have since the
establishment of Israel borne the mark of this ultimate aim. No
serious attempt is made by the Zionist authorities to integrate
Palestinian Arabs into Israeli public life. Thus, although comprising
approximately 20% of the population of Israeli citizens, no
Palestinian citizen of Israel has ever served as Cabinet member, as
director of a Ministry or of a national institution, as judge of the
Supreme Court, as ambassador of Israel, or in any position of power in
Israeli economic or financial life. Even Arab Members of Parliament
(Knesset) are systematically excluded from serving in 'sensitive'
Parliamentarian committees, solely because of their ethny. In this
'enlightened democracy of the Middle East', as Israel is often called,
a Jew cannot legally marry a non-Jew. Since its establishment in 1948,
Israeli governments have consistently rejected demands by the secular
public for the institution of civil marriage. Although intimate
relations between Jews and Arabs are legal, they are frowned upon by
Zionist society as 'befriending the enemy', something near treason.

Oh heres an Idea: since the racist Israelis get $10 billion US taxpayer monet every month and most-favored trade benefits, why not require them to extend EQUAL-RIGHTS to it's people instead of being so racist and becoming a bi-national state, if they don't do it they get sanctioned like S. Afrikaa was, or at least require them to end the aphartied by withdrawing ALL military and settlements from the illegally occupied territory?

Because the American republican-democrats themselves are racists so they support a racist aphartied state, after all these are the same people who brought you slavery-segregation, genocide against indeginous Americans- now they export their racism by supporting israel.

Originally posted by jowlover

FACT: There are NO civil rights laws in Israel itself like you have in America, it is completly legal to discriminate, I'm talking about Israel itself and it's Arab-Israeli citizens who face widespread racism, and there ID cards/passports idetify them as 'Arabs' so everytime they are checked they are discriminated against and harrased.

FACT: The Palestinians in the illegally occupied territories are confined to overcrowded impoverished bantustans and often face famine, their water is often dirty and turned-off for days at a time while the settlers have swimming pools and water their lawns. Even before the wall it was aphartied as they were confined to check-points and not allowed to go to Jerusalem unless they had a pass.

FACT: The Palestinians in the territories are denied citizenship of the state, they are classified as 3rd class 'inhabitants' if they leave the territories for more than 2 years, to work or for whatever, Israel bans them from living in the territory forever, they are only allowed a visa to come back and visit their families and then they are deported again.

FACT: Israel is NOT a democracy and is by definition facists- a state where non-jews must live under the feet of the racist-zionist-jews who consider themselves 'the chosen people' and consider all other people to be inferior to them.

Oh heres an Idea: since the racist Israelis get $10 billion US taxpayer monet every month and most-favored trade benefits, why not require them to extend EQUAL-RIGHTS to it's people instead of being so racist and becoming a bi-national state, if they don't do it they get sanctioned like S. Afrikaa was, or at least require them to end the aphartied by withdrawing ALL military and settlements from the illegally occupied territory?

Because the American republican-democrats themselves are racists so they support a racist aphartied state, after all these are the same people who brought you slavery-segregation, genocide against indeginous Americans- now they export their racism by supporting israel.

Sources? :rolleyes:

Heres one:

http://www.nimn.org/

they are Jews and even they say Israel is racist.. see the link on the page:

'baraks generous offer'

I will take time now to find more sources for my posts and not post for a while

And I don't think there's anything wrong with comparing Israels segregationist Likud party and the NRP to the Ku Klux Klan, to a Palestinian it's the same kind of racism, even worse

you want a source for that, look at the Newsweek issue (it's froma few months ago' where they show a map of Sharons 'aphartied' wall and it describes the Palestinian Cantons as 'Bantustans' also look at Time magazine's Dec. 15 issue in which the escribe the Geneva Accords, which the Palestinians and Yasser Arafat accepted and the Americans and Israelis rejected, anything that would give the Palestinians just a little bit of Freedom, the USA Govt. and Israel reject, and I say it's because they are dominated by racist politians..

Heres one:

http://www.nimn.org/

they are Jews and even they say Israel is racist.. see the link on the page:

'baraks generous offer'

I will take time now to find more sources for my posts and not post for a while

And I don't think there's anything wrong with comparing Israels segregationist Likud party and the NRP to the Ku Klux Klan, to a Palestinian it's the same kind of racism, even worse

you want a source for that, look at the Newsweek issue (it's froma few months ago' where they show a map of Sharons 'aphartied' wall and it describes the Palestinian Cantons as 'Bantustans' also look at Time magazine's Dec. 15 issue in which the escribe the Geneva Accords, which the Palestinians and Yasser Arafat accepted and the Americans and Israelis rejected, anything that would give the Palestinians just a little bit of Freedom, the USA Govt. and Israel reject, and I say it's because they are dominated by racist politians..

I could respond but won't. I could find the links he's referring to, if they exist, but I won't, HEY I'M NOT GETTING PAID FOR THIS! :p:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
you no longer have the option to agree b.a.i, or kev8864, or rationalist9!! goodbye!

Oh you're good!

We are aware that the Israeli-Palestinian situation sucks. The radical Arabs hate Israel and Israel hates them. It appears to me that the Palestinians are caught in the middle and are not accepted by anyone . If the US stopped giving support to ALL parties involved in this conflict , do you think there would be a peaceful resolution?

The answer is elementary, my dear Watson.

In RSA, white gentiles were pitted against black Africans.

In Eretz Yisroel, Jews are pitted against Arabs.

In the efforts of both of the former to separate themselves from the latter, there are not many substantive differences. But in the difference between the Jews and white gentiles and their abilities to influence the media, there is every difference in the world. I suppose that if I said "Jews control America," that would sound paranoid and anti-Semitic. But consider. How many Jews occupy seats in Congress, as opposed to their numbers in the population? How many Jews occupy the top spots in the media, as compared to their numbers in the population? I could go on, but the sucky thing is that those who are committed to defending Jews, no matter what the facts say, wouldn't be convinced with all the truth in the world. Those who are wise to Jews are few and far between and have very little power. Jews know they can knock off any debate about their influence merely by crying "anti-Semite!"

It is the most powerful charge on Earth, and Jews take great pleasure in this. Why, even on a "conservative" message board, most (though not all) will scream and rant and rave about "anti-Semitism" rather than address the facts at hand.

So if you think this topic will ever be discussed rationally, you are badly mistaken.

Originally posted by William Joyce
The answer is elementary, my dear Watson.

In RSA, white gentiles were pitted against black Africans.

In Eretz Yisroel, Jews are pitted against Arabs.

In the efforts of both of the former to separate themselves from the latter, there are not many substantive differences. But in the difference between the Jews and white gentiles and their abilities to influence the media, there is every difference in the world. I suppose that if I said "Jews control America," that would sound paranoid and anti-Semitic. But consider. How many Jews occupy seats in Congress, as opposed to their numbers in the population? How many Jews occupy the top spots in the media, as compared to their numbers in the population? I could go on, but the sucky thing is that those who are committed to defending Jews, no matter what the facts say, wouldn't be convinced with all the truth in the world. Those who are wise to Jews are few and far between and have very little power. Jews know they can knock off any debate about their influence merely by crying "anti-Semite!"

It is the most powerful charge on Earth, and Jews take great pleasure in this. Why, even on a "conservative" message board, most (though not all) will scream and rant and rave about "anti-Semitism" rather than address the facts at hand.

So if you think this topic will ever be discussed rationally, you are badly mistaken.

Gotta agree with ya on this one --Slavery is to some blacks as the Holocaust is to some jews. Challenge either one of these as an excuse for anything and the discussion is over with the cry"RACIST". Apparently these will be held as sacred ground forever to be used at will in any argument. The Jews hold a tremendous amount of political and financial power in America and will use it to support Israel HOWEVER, other races and religions also support Israels' right to exist and are unfortunately only educated by the LMM. The Palestinians ALSO have sources of support including the United States but are being used as pawns in the radical muslims war on anything judeo-christian. Perhaps Paleatinians should be asking why they don't recieve as much support from other Arab coutries as Israel gets fron the United States. As far as I'm concerned y'all should get all your bombs in a bunch and fling em at each other. Use everything ya got !!

Or you could quit bitchin about each other and each others buddies and FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELVES!

Can someone explain to me..
what 's the difference between Israel and what South Afrika was like when it was a racist aphartied state-ruled by the southafrikaaners? - and why is it that the SAfrikaaners got sanctioned and Israel gets 10 billion$ a year? And why do the AMericans say they wan't 'freedom and democarcy' for Arabs in Iraq and then they cram the Palestinians in these disgusting bantustan slums while the settlers live it up on American funding.. no wonder the Iraqi's don't trust the Americans..

Differences in Israel and the old South Africa.

Africa

1) By the beginning of the twentieth century indigenous Black South Africans had been pushed into small areas of the country by the colonisers - both the Dutch and then the British. The pattern of racial discrimination in South Africa probably began as early as 1653 when colonisation started.

Israel

1) Arabs began to occupy the 3,316 year old indigenous Jewish state of Israel as nomadic wanderers about 1,300 hundred years ago.

Africa

2) Africa became an aparatheid state by the whites who moved into their eons year old land on the most southern part of Africa.

Israel

2) Jews began moving in larger numbers back to their own 3+ thousand year old land in the early 20th century and in the early 40's the Jewish people began to turn their swamps and desert lands into a major metropolitan western civilization as the rest of the western world. The Arabs always attacked the Jewish inhabitants of Israel since their early wonderings in and out of the deserts and swamps of the Jewish land of Israel. The Arabs became aware that the Jewish state was RE-ESTABLISHED in 1948 and ratified by the United Nations in a partioned land taking half of the Jewish land away from the Jews and giving it to the Arabs. The Arabs refused and 5 large armies attacked the land of the Jewish people the next day.

Africa

3) The white settlers and occupiers of black Africa began to push the blacks into small enclaves, indenture the blacks and kill them blacks for nothing more than a whim.

Israel

3) The Arab occupiers and nomads were made citizens in the land of Israel after losing wars waged against the Jews by them and their brother Arabs. The Arabs placed themselves into their own ghettos rather than settling peacefully in Israel as some Christian and Muslim Arabs had done. A small number of Arabs worked and lived in peace among the Jews of Israel but always hated the Jews because their existence anywhere in the world threatend their god Allah as just a moon-carved god who could not help them kill the Jewish people.

Africa

4) The blacks were always kept as workers and servants and never ever allowed to serve in the white South Africa.

Israel

4) The Arabs were made a part of the Israeli culture until Arafat and the Mullahs created the Intifada to kill of the historical Jewish owners of the land holy to their fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Arabs enslaved themselves to their leaders.The Arabs are able to serve in the Jewish government as members of Kinesset to this very day. This was never the case where Jews were allowed to serve in any Arab country's government.

Africa

5) South Africa never recieved loans or grants from the US as they had the gold, diamonds and rare earth metals necesssary for American military technology.

Israel

5) Received loans and grants from the United States but were repayed ten fold in return of money, interest on the money and adavanced technology, both military and medical for which the US has never repayed Israel.

Africa

6) Ended up with a black government run by Nelson Mandela communist who ran the economy and living conditions of the blacks into a large bantustan slum which is seen to this day.

Israel

6) Israel has signed treaties attempting to give Arabs an independent state of Palestine on Israeli soil, but turned down tme after time by their corrupt leaders who take billions and billions of dollars from the western countries including America and sending it to their Swiss Bank accounts and Arafat's wife in Paris.

These are just some of the real dfiferences that Arabs and their cronies wish to hide from the world with little success.

Repeating comparisons of Israel to South Africa whites or to Nazi murderers is just another ploy in the lies of Islam which they call Al-Taqiyya.

http://hauns.com/~DCQu4E5g/koran5.html

Deny the truth Muslim but you fool no one. Forget about getting the Jews of Israel out of their own lands and start to worry about Mecca staying above ground and a portal to get to Allah and his paradise with little boys a sinless sex toys and dark-eyed virgins.

I think the length of this post reflects the Jewish fear that anyone will catch on to their extreme racism! Look closely, kids... these "differences" are mostly propaganda or insignificant.

BUT. If I'm wrong, then Mr. ajwps won't mind equal rights for Palestinians in Israel? What say you?

I think the length of this post reflects the Jewish fear that anyone will catch on to their extreme racism! Look closely, kids... these "differences" are mostly propaganda or insignificant.

BUT. If I'm wrong, then Mr. ajwps won't mind equal rights for Palestinians in Israel? What say you?

Maybe you would be happy with Red China's 'peoples army' living in your neighborhood. Then you too could appreciate being killed by those whom you wish to live with in peace.

Look everyone, how Heir Aryan Joyce doesn't fear living in the middle of a large group of Cobra's who seem to prefer to inject their venom into the viens of this brave Nazi unterfuerher.

In their own country for sure!

We do not want them part of ours, but if they choose to stay, they will be granted full rights and freedoms as anyone else..

As it is already...

A word of advice, Peabody. William Joyce is our resident neo-Nazi skinhead type who hates everyone who isn't white - including (and especially) Jews.

Question's on the floor, my man. Equal rights for Palestinians, yes or no?

Yes equal rights for all Palestinians in their own country of Jordan aka Palestine on the other side of the Jordan river.

Israel happen to be an independent Jewish state and Arabs are not Jewish, ergo they have no rights in Israel but all rights in Jordan, Palestine.

Is that the YES you were looking for?

Originally posted by PeaB0dy
In their own country for sure!

We do not want them part of ours, but if they choose to stay, they will be granted full rights and freedoms as anyone else..

As it is already...

Actually the Arabs have negated any right to have any rights whatsoever in Israel. The Arabs are no longer welcome as guests in Israel and will shortly be deported as enemy combatants.

This edict is final and there will be no recourse or appeals.

Forum List

Back