'Racial Trauma' Isn't Real. The Epidemic of Fatherlessness Is

And those statistics are often replaced for real life experiences and consequences, because it's easier to bitch about sweeping numbers than admit you are just a lazy fuck. And a anarcho-twat at that.
Real life is where we get the statistics from you Bingo.

The old statement, lies, damn lies, and statistics rings true today more that it did back when it was first said.

Especially when one side has no issue lying to get what it wants.

The old statement, lies, damn lies, and statistics rings true today more that it did back when it was first said.

Especially when one side has no issue lying to get what it wants.
You haven't pointed to any lies in my link which comes from the Brookings Institute, a site usually respected even by Republicans. All you've done is share a personal anecdote.

You haven't pointed to any lies in my link which comes from the Brookings Institute, a site usually respected even by Republicans. All you've done is share a personal anecdote.

And all you do is reference crap you don't understand, then hide behind it like a buckler.

And all you do is reference crap you don't understand, then hide behind it like a buckler.
I explained it just fine. Then I linked to respected site who's information corroborates my argument. You in return have a personal anecdote and a pinky promise that you know more than me. 😄

I don't want to have any unpleasant disagreements with you, because I think we largely agree, and I've decided to just fact check trolls and let it go with their lies.

But I was going to post yesterday that stats on this issue really don't show much because of the changes in society. For example, stats would show a much higher % of african americans are no longer in poverty than in ... say ... 1965. Yet, those "benefits" don't seem to have trickled down to the kids in "my" inner-city who don't graduate high school but who graduate to the criminal justice system.

SO, my basic schtick is - aside from making sure kids have options and opportunities if they apply themselves and graduate even in places where internationally affiliated criminal gangs run wild - I'm not sure what whites can do besides making discrimination illegal, and making sure we have a Supreme Court that follows the law. And with all Americans, it's really up to community leaders to set a tone and expectation. I can't really think of anything white America has done to the black race that hasn't involved bad, unintended consequences.

I explained it just fine. Then I linked to respected site who's information corroborates my argument. You in return have a personal anecdote and a pinky promise that you know more than me. 😄

And you have studies and theories and junk that ignore what's happening in the real world.

On all topics, not just this one.

All you can do is reference something and not even understand it.

The problem of lack of black dad's is a thing. But let's not forget, just because a black dad is there it doesn't mean he is a good dad.

A lot of black parents are just bad parents regardless of role.

The real root of the problem is most blacks are lazy and irresponsible, selfish savages.

The OP did. That's what this thread is about. And the government being big daddy to big business is the problem. Investing in famlies is how you stand a better chance of them becoming productive members of society
If government truly wanted to invest in families, married couples with kids should be able to get what is given to single mothers with no man in the house. Regardless of race.

The problem of lack of black dad's is a thing. But let's not forget, just because a black dad is there it doesn't mean he is a good dad.

A lot of black parents are just bad parents regardless of role.

The real root of the problem is most blacks are lazy and irresponsible, selfish savages.
I don't agree that skin color defines the way people raise their children. The problem is the Democrats keeping some Blacks on the government teat so they will vote Democrat. Also, Democrats foment hatred toward their fake 'white supremacist' meme.

Forum List

Back