'Racial Trauma' Isn't Real. The Epidemic of Fatherlessness Is

Yep, and if anyone thinks none of this has anything to do with a father being around, they are living in denial.
I think it is because they are genetically disposed to be criminals

Because there was never a time in this country that folks like yall didn't claim most black people were criminals.....can you tell me about this magical time when this wasn't the case?

In fact, pretty much anything black folks did was criminalized - our "vagrancy" laws came about because of black people....

"As Reconstruction ended in the late 1870s, new laws targeting Black Americans were enacted in many states. For example, vagrancy laws once again criminalized unemployment and other statutes allowed for harsh punishments for even the most minor crimes."

Nobody gave a fuck if the black man or woman came from a 2 parent home or not -- since that wasn't the reason they used back then to accuse black people of being inherently criminal.....so the question still remains...are black people just genetically pre-disposed to be criminals?

Last edited:
They don't. Marriage rates aren't the same thing as fatherlessness. Does getting divorced make your children fatherless? 😄
If the father is still in the child's life, he isn't fatherless. But how many baby daddy's does a black woman average, when the daddy is not involved?

No, the issue is that after centuries of abuse and discrimination white famlies have 10 times the wealth of black families. Whites have been the biggest beneficiaries of other people's hard work. Anything suggestion otherwise is a fantasy from ignorant Bingos. 😄
What the hell are you babbling about? Whites has been paying welfare for over 60 years.

If the father is still in the child's life, he isn't fatherless. But how many baby daddy's does a black woman average, when the daddy is not involved?
Most likely 8 or 9....probably more......is it in their genes?

if so.....then there was never a time there was a black family with 2 parent homes because it isn't in their genes to not be anything but breeders with multiple fathers.

Well I can explain that to you since my family is one of those immigrant families. The families who immigrate here tend to be families who are better off financially in their home countries. That's how they have the money to immigrate.

No? Enlisted Black officers are still under represtened at the highest offices as they are still under represented in management and ownership in the private sector.

Then who failed your education because there still seems to be quite a bit you're ignorant about.
Lol, like Powell? The house ni@÷er, by you loons.

Most likely 8 or 9....probably more......is it in their genes?

if so.....then there was never a time there was a black family with 2 parent homes because it isn't in their genes to not be anything but breeders with multiple fathers.
Before welfare black families were a close unit. Then the government replaced the father with a check.

There is no such thing as racism unless you are talking about the real racism being experienced by whites everyday since this country existed....but nobody talks about that.......they rather talk about this made up racism the blacks never faced....but keep pretending like they did
Like Superbadbrutha.

What the hell are you babbling about? Whites has been paying welfare for over 60 years.
Welfare was created for white folks, but that was because they deserved it....

Be it was for housing, or food assistance -- any help the government provided to those people, it was understood...they deserved it....unlike those darkies....

"The government's efforts were "primarily designed to provide housing to white, middle-class, lower-middle-class families - Most middle-class families in this country gain their wealth from the equity they have in their homes. So this enormous difference between a 60 percent income ratio and a 5 percent wealth ratio is almost entirely attributable to federal housing policy implemented through the 20th century."

When they allowed blacks to get welfare, that is when it was ruined......if there was a way to prevent the "undesirables" from getting it; maybe Conservatives wouldn't be so against it.....

Before welfare black families were a close unit. Then the government replaced the father with a check.
Before welfare, the same shit you saying about black people now; was being said then.....

Did this belief in a "close knit" black family stop them from being targeted by over-policing, and other discriminatory policies?

That man is a house slave on the conservative plantation. There is no Democrat plantation.
LOL

“Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

LOL

“Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”
"If you don't vote for me, you aren't a good Jew and you hate America" - Trump

They are both dumb statements....except one is even dumber because 77% of Jews vote Democratic and an even higher number of blacks vote Democratic -- so are Conservatives saying a majority of Jewish and Black Americans hate America because they rather not vote for a party that openly calls for rolling back Civil Rights, suppressing voting rights (even against a Supreme Court order) and cutting Medicare and Social Security?

If that means you hate America -- no wonder so many folks think Republicans are full of shit

You’re denying science now?
I thought science was a Jewish Marxist plot?

But cool......why don't the GOP campaign on race science more?

I mean, you do believe the "science" that blacks are inferior and the reason they have these "fatherless" homes is because they are genetically predisposed to..right?

I thought science was a Jewish Marxist plot?

But cool......why don't the GOP campaign on race science more?

I mean, you do believe the "science" that blacks are inferior and the reason they have these "fatherless" homes is because they are genetically predisposed to..right?
They have fatherless homes because of democrats and their policies of rewarding such behavior with cash. Follow the money

That man is a house slave on the conservative plantation. There is no Democrat plantation.

His beliefs threaten your narrative, so I can see why you believe that.
I think the proof is right in front of you, but you and others on the left refuse to acknowledge it.
It astounds me that anyone could miss this. Our society, especially in the black community, performed much better when the nuclear family was the core belief of this nation.
Ya'll want harems instead of families. You want to be able to spread your seed at will with no sense of responsibility, and as long as that government check shows up every month, you're free to continue.
All's you need to do is look at the crime rate in your community across this country, and you'll see how this is working out. But you'll look the other way and continue down the road you're on.

Forum List

Back