'Racial Trauma' Isn't Real. The Epidemic of Fatherlessness Is

You can trace this back to Johnson's 'Great Society' programs IMO, which replaced dad with a government paycheck.
It took years, but we have now been seeing the fallout for quite some time now.

I certainly agree with his criticism of LBJ and the War on Families ... I mean Poverty ... but TODAY's REALITY is we have Black kids growing up in the same segregation as before ... so saying there isn't some "trauma" is ... Trumpian.

He pays for all of them. The issue is when pops doesn't pay a dime and government has to step in.
No, the issue is that after centuries of abuse and discrimination white famlies have 10 times the wealth of black families. Whites have been the biggest beneficiaries of other people's hard work. Anything suggestion otherwise is a fantasy from ignorant Bingos. 😄

You mean the Black grifter saying what you want to hear so you'll give him money?

The dumbass is in your mirror MAGAT.

Cease your infantile flaming.

Next time actually read the link provided and you won't look ignorant

He pays for all of them. The issue is when pops doesn't pay a dime and government has to step in.
The problem is that the Baby Mama feels she has a choice: she can either take the father(s) to court to force him to pay up, or she can take the easy way out and have “government” support her children. She never considers that it’s actually other people’s money.

Is it better than listening to race pimps like Sharpton and IM2?
Sharpton and I presume IM2 are both Black.
The OP is White.
Larry Elder is an Oreo.

Pretty sure actual Black people can speak to "race trauma" more effectively than a White OP or a wanna be White link.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
All the people indigenous to each continent had their opportunities to explore the world. Those that did found nastiness in all races. Euros were just more advanced in technologies. Asians had the opportunity to do so also. They stayed within their areas or stopped when the opportunity arose.

No, the issue is that after centuries of abuse and discrimination white famlies have 10 times the wealth of black families. Whites have been the biggest beneficiaries of other people's hard work. Anything suggestion otherwise is a fantasy from ignorant Bingos. 😄
No offense, but I don't think that your post explains the fact that we have immigrants every day who come here with no money or even language, but who make financial and personal success with their lives.

There is systemic racism no doubt. But the military is pretty desperate for enlistees who can pass the basics. And the military has been a stepping stone for people for ... going back at least a century. And racism in not a factor there.

I know there are some devoted teachers, but it comes down to parents.

Oprah has far more wealth than I do, as does pretty much every NBA player.

The problem is that the Baby Mama feels she has a choice: she can either take the father(s) to court to force him to pay up, or she can take the easy way out and have “government” support her children. She never considers that it’s actually other people’s money.

That's what happens when we took the shame out of procreating out of wedlock. Then the shame was removed from not being able to support your kids yourself.

No offense, but I don't think that your post explains the fact that we have immigrants every day who come here with no money or even language, but who make financial and personal success with their lives.
Well I can explain that to you since my family is one of those immigrant families. The families who immigrate here tend to be families who are better off financially in their home countries. That's how they have the money to immigrate.
There is systemic racism no doubt. But the military is pretty desperate for enlistees who can pass the basics. And the military has been a stepping stone for people for ... going back at least a century. And racism in not a factor there.
No? Enlisted Black officers are still under represtened at the highest offices as they are still under represented in management and ownership in the private sector.
I know there are some devoted teachers, but it comes down to parents.
Then who failed your education because there still seems to be quite a bit you're ignorant about.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back