Quick question about CRT...

So to conclude, it is being taught, just cloaked as something else. Just like Democrats call their bill to nationalize voter fraud, the"voting rights" bill.

As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. You want to expand CRT because you want the same view of the US that North Korea teaches it's children about North Korea. The US has many black eyes from policies it has implemented over the centuries. The good and the bad should be taught.

The Communists are taking over your country.
Red Dawn is here.

Only it's a bloodless PsyOps-Propaganda War

An Information War waged is being waged on The American People!

Wolverines!
1642522569243.png

Already posted why CRT is a divisive, Marxist cultist ideology that teaches hatred of America and Whites.
We have been fighting Red Dawn since Obama was elected.

But those who are wise realize that The Left is engaging in an Insurrection of our Democracy using a Bloodless COUP.

It's a PSYOPS-Propaganda Operation!

The War is an Information War.

That is why Big Tech, Big Pharma and The O-Biden Regime Leans on Censorship so much, and why your children are being indoctrinated in to CRT.

Some may rebel in the end.

1642523017357.png

Who on the right has advocated not teaching about those events?

State senators in Texas passed a bill on Friday that removes requirements that schools include topics like Native American history and historical documents relating to the suffrage and civil rights movements, building upon previously passed legislation in the state.

The bill, SB 3, removes requirements to teach about civil rights work by Cesar Chavez, Dolores Huerta, Martin Luther King Jr. and Frederick Douglass. Works by women’s suffragists are also no longer required to be taught.

The Republicans’ bill also removes requirements to teach “the history of white supremacy, including but not limited to the institution of slavery, the eugenics movement, and the Ku Klux Klan, and the ways in which it is morally wrong.”

Senator Robert Byrd renounced his racist past in the 1950’s.

Have you?
Sure, he wanted to remain in office. Why do you (not you personally) defend the radical racists in your own party but then assail President Trump as being a racist, which you know is not true?

Oh he did! Then we shouldn't mention the Democrat party's history of racism in CRT teachings for sure then. Let's not mention this anywhere in CRT teachings either, that an actual DEMOCRAT US president after serving as a senator for 47 years, said this about Black people in schools. I mean, do you want your kids to grow in a racial jungle? Let's ask the marxist founders of CRT...

View attachment 589539
Racist

That does not address Senator Robert Byrd.

When can I get expect one?

You seem really confused by the fact that I really don't care which party was responsible for misdeeds so long ago. The main thing that matters today is what the parties are doing now. I disavow racist behavior , no matter who did it, or when it was done. Yes, it's important to note the bad things that happened, but you oppose CRT.
Once again, it doesn't matter what you say. You are an insignificant convenient idiot brainwashed with Leftist ideology. What matters is the Leftist garbage that our schools are filling the heads of our kids and youth with. And no, it isn't "real" history.

To start with Republicans can't even tell us what CRT is. Younkin's order talks about divisive concepts. That is very vague and should be struck down because of that. CRT has been expanded to include anything that might make people uncomfortable. That could include softsoaping or ignoring slavery and segregation. That is a black mark on this country and should be taught even if it is uncomfortable for some people. Police shootings of blacks should alswo be explored.
Oh don't worry, the parents in Virginia and the rest of of the country have experienced what CRT truly is. It's an ideology created by a marxist designed to take over the kids, like they do in communist China.

As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. You want to expand CRT because you want the same view of the US that North Korea teaches it's children about North Korea. The US has many black eyes from policies it has implemented over the centuries. The good and the bad should be taught.
So why isn't the "bad" being taught about the Democrat party as the party of segregation and racism?

Racist

That does not address Senator Robert Byrd.

When can I get expect one?
You are a joke, an ex Klan member and our current president who created a bill to promote busing and separate Whites from Blacks, calling schools with too many Blacks in them "jungles" doesn't count. Or did you forget that Kamala Harris openly called Biden a piece of shit racist in one of the debates. Ha ha ha.

You are a joke, an ex Klan member and our current president who created a bill to promote busing and separate Whites from Blacks, calling schools with too many Blacks in them "jungles" doesn't count. Or did you forget that Kamala Harris openly called Biden a piece of shit racist in one of the debates. Ha ha ha.
youre not passing the fact check on that one

glda1ohd6kc81.jpg

youre not passing the fact check on that one

glda1ohd6kc81.jpg
Oh OK, she called him out for his support of segregationist and anti busing advocates. He's full of shit. Funny part is he choses her as his VP not for the content of her character but the color of her skin and her gender. Here she is shitting on him.

Liberals want students to be taught to feel sorry for black people.
I'm a con and I feel sorry for them . rich white liberals telling black people that white privilege is whats holding them down while continuing to promote policies that ensure their white privilege. Sorry they've been duped for over 75 yrs

I don’t respond to blatant racism.

Next

Quick question about CRT...

Cathode Ray Tube. Also know, in television applications, as a picture tube.

It is a kind of vacuum tube, which focuses electrons into one or more narrow, controlled beam which are used to draw an image on a screen. Until about 15 or 20 years ago, nearly all televisions and computer monitors were based on it. It's a technology that very quickly, abruptly became obsolete, as solid-state flat screen display technology suddenly started advancing at an extraordinary rate.

The only thing that I now have in my home that has a CRT in it is this antique oscilloscope.

1642724303211.png

Last edited:
You don't respond to Biden's blatant racism? Understandable, you're a Leftist anything goes in the name of the party hack.
Pass

Post when President Joseph Biden retweets from an alt-white site like the former 1-term president did normally.

Cathode Ray Tube. Also know, in television applications, as a picture tube.

It is a kind of vacuum tube, which focuses electrons into one or more narrow, controlled beam which are used to draw an image on a screen. Until about 15 or 20 years ago, nearly all televisions and computer monitors were based on it. It's a technology that very quickly, abruptly became obsolete, as solid-state flat screen display technology suddenly started advancing at an extraordinary rate.

The only thing that I now have in my home that has a CRT in it is this antique oscilloscope.

View attachment 590664
Doesn’t count because it was invented by White people who’s ancestors owned slaves. Keep up, will ya?!

Forum List

Back