Question

Magnificat

May 30, 2019
Can anyone on here, over the age of 50, still write in cursive script? What I mean by that is can you do it naturally... Without thinking about it? I haven't used it in so long, I'd have to think about how to do it.

I haven’t used it in 50 years other than my semi legible signature

But I can still read and write in it

Can anyone on here, over the age of 50, still write in cursive script? What I mean by that is can you do it naturally... Without thinking about it? I haven't used it in so long, I'd have to think about how to do it.

I use a mix of script and print, as I have since leaving Catholic elementary school.

My signature looks Barsoomian.

I use a mix of script and print, as I have since leaving Catholic elementary school.

I wonder how many people know what Barsoomian is.

Exactly. My TKD students loved it because it looked alien.

How else can you sign a check? So yes. Except for the capital Q.

Barsoomian - I admit I have no idea. I'd have to Google it.

As to writing in cursive, I have to half think about it, but my hand tires quickly. lol. Now my wife does and it's pretty.

I'll be 37 at the end of this month and cursive is all that I have ever written in because of it being how I was supposed to write when I was still in school. I just went ahead and stayed with it after I graduated because my cursive is more neater looking than my printing is because of cursive being what I wrote in the most.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)

I barely do anything non-keyboard so my hand gets tired really quick when I write anything.

Of course! Cursive is faster than printing.

I'm only 35, but I can write in cursive.

How would you write checks if you can't write in cursive?

Online banking and apps within banking apps that transfer money using email account names.

Anyone can figure out a signature with minimal knowledge of cursive

Just look at Trumps signature

sei_11119394.jpg

The world is better off with the demise of cursive writing

Yes. What does the current generation do when they're axed to "SIGN their name" these days?

Forum List

Back