Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

So, each and every frozen embryo at an IFV facility are human beings and those responsible for keeping them frozen should be arrested and jailed?
IVF is immoral and should be illegalized, and legal consequences exacted. Embryos are indeed human beings.

A person is a human being whose life began at the moment of conception.
Behold the brainless person:

Zygote1.jpg

Sorry, but your arbitrary opinion on so-called "personhood" is a meaningless unscientific baseless diversion

HA! This is from someone who's position on abortion is purely religious? Someone that thinks that a cell is a person make?

It's laughable what you post.

HA! This from someone who's position on abortion is purely religious? Someone that thinks that a cell is a person make?

It's laughable what you post.
You agree that common decency is borne of religion? Interesting.

You agree that common decency is borne of religion? Interesting.

Decency? You seriously want to talk about decency as you advocate for government dictating to people what to do with their lives?

You sir clearly don't know shit about decency. It's ignoramuses like you that don't even know why they belive the nonsense they do that ruin other people's lives.

Decency? You seriously want to talk about decency as you advocate for government dictating to people what to do with their lives?

You sir clearly don't know shit about decency. It's ignoramuses like you that don't even know why they belive the nonsense they do that ruin other people's lives.
You talk about ruining others' lives as you endorse the killing of human beings. Ironic.

You talk about ruining others' lives as you endorse the killing of human beings. Ironic.
Bullshit, what I endorse is personal rights for people to descide when they want to have children, while you want to intrude in their life and force them into what you think they should do based on a religious dogma.

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?
Damn good question....

Personally I think its more related to just plain old lust....
they want totally unfettered access to primal pleasure on demand without any attachments
The family unit was always guard for children. The new mantra on the left is ANTII-FAMILY UNIT so anything
that works against that is good with them.

Are you stupid or something?

There is no "moment" there is a timeframe period of development where we could draw the line and to me that frame in within the third trimester.
If it happens sometime in within the third trimester, then there is a "moment". Perhaps you simply are not smart enough to pinpoint what that moment is.

I agree with those things, but I am looking for the real nuts-and-bolts reason the Marxist leadership pushes abortion more than any other issue. Unwavering at all times. It has to be related to their power and control, but I can't fully see how abortion figures into that.
It's an wedge issue that both sides have used for years to drive the voters to the polls.

They could have made Roe v Wade a federal issue and we would not be in this position had Congress done it's job way back in 1973.

Now here is where we are. The left and right are terrible at the games they play.

All the left does is try to run people's lives.

The rest of whom thinks people have many lives? The majority certainly doesn't.
There's more proof for re-incarnation than for your stupid belief of one single life, of which there is zero proof.

If it happens sometime in within the third trimester, then there is a "moment". Perhaps you simply are not smart enough to pinpoint what that moment is.
....there is no practical way to know the moment. You've had a brainfart and it's time to let it go.

Last edited:
Time to give them SSN's then and count their time on earth from then....therefore all 18 year olds can count back 9 months for voting allowances.....21 year olds can count back 9 months for legal drinking age, etc.
Ok.

And charge anyone involved in any abortion with murder. I like your plan.

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?
Correct on all points.

Time to give them SSN's then and count their time on earth from then....therefore all 18 year olds can count back 9 months for voting allowances.....21 year olds can count back 9 months for legal drinking age, etc.
I know that you can't understand this, but the government isn't God.

....there is no practical way to know the moment. You've had a brainfart and it's time to let it go.
But perhaps there is a way to define that moment. 1st heart beat? The moment when there is a brain distinct from the rest of the body? It's got to be something. Perhaps it's your brain that is passing the gas.

Forum List

Back