Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

Agreed: I have to say this is a disjunct ---- as a conservative I believe in freedom, especially of government interference with our bodies. No mandated shots!! No mask wearing!! No prohibitions against abortion!!!

It's all of a piece: I cannot comprehend how conservatives can object, especially since black women do most of the aborting: the babies that don't get abort just grow up to be abused and neglected and become terrible criminals, as we see everywhere in the big cities. I think this is crazy, they are just increasing the problem???
abortion is tyranny against the unborn
execution of an innocent person for the crimes/sins of his or her parents
age discrimination
inequality

murder

i just read it and there are typos and I don't u/stand it and i have a relatively high IQ so don't blame me

Well, you'll have to detail the typos, I'm not seeing them. I suspect you want political edits of some kind.

Okay, I won't blame you, if you have a relatively high IQ.

Wrong.

It’s not a ‘euphemism.’

“Facts are very important, especially when discussing the health of women and the American public. The fact is, abortion is an essential component of women’s health care.”

how utterly ironic that u speak of euphemisms and w/ the attitude that that is bad

then you call abortion "health care"

it is not healthy, for one, for either the mother or the child, deadly for the latter

That's some health care.

murder is health care (is what u are saying)

o_O

Well, you'll have to detail the typos, I'm not seeing them. I suspect you want political edits of some kind.

Okay, I won't blame you, if you have a relatively high IQ.
Yes, being compelled to raise some loser's get until they are adults is definitely an infringement on privacy!!!!

(that's what u wrote.. typos)

It’s not murder.

And not your decision.
It's not the "mother's" either

the child does not belong to her like a possession does

In the Bible it says "you are not your own"

That said, abortion is far from being a religious issue and nothing else-it's a matter of life and death. If murder is to be illegal, it should include ALL human beings

Yes, being compelled to raise some loser's get until they are adults is definitely an infringement on privacy!!!!

(that's what u wrote.. typos)

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe the woman shouldn't have unprotected sex with a loser in the 1st place? And the woman can give the baby up soon after birth, true? So she is not compelled by any stretch to raise her children.

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?

Because it's a medical procedure that should be done safely by a physician.

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe the woman shouldn't have unprotected sex with a loser in the 1st place? And the woman can give the baby up soon after birth, true? So she is not compelled by any stretch to raise her children.
Yeah, just do your 9 and dump.

290351038_1412112525860950_143369429896082897_n.JPG
It's not the "mother's" either

the child does not belong to her like a possession does

In the Bible it says "you are not your own"

That said, abortion is far from being a religious issue and nothing else-it's a matter of life and death. If murder is to be illegal, it should include ALL human beings

There is no way to perform this procedure safely.

This is a procedure that, when successful, always results in the death of an innocent human being. Always. That is its purpose and intent.

There is no honest or rational way to call that “safe”, any more than it is “safe” for someone to point a loaded and cocked gun at your head and pull the trigger.

There is no way to perform this procedure safely.

This is a procedure that, when successful, always results in the death of an innocent human being. Always. That is its purpose and intent.

There is no honest or rational way to call that “safe”, any more than it is “safe” for someone to point a loaded and cocked gun at your head and pull the trigger.
Dude, get you head out of your ass.

A zygote or unimplanted egg is a person.

Stop with the christian Taliban bullshit.

Last edited:
Just like removing a bunion, huh? No, the leftwing leadership is REALLY pushing for abortion via their media, and the dumb leftwing lemmings are going along, even though they don't really know why.

The Marxist leadership banks on stupid people.

Just like removing a bunion, huh? No, the leftwing leadership is REALLY pushing for abortion via their media, and the dumb leftwing lemmings are going along, even though they don't really know why.

The Marxist leadership banks on stupid people.
This cult does...

-640-0-62e3b28bc8ba3.jpg

Forum List

Back