Question for the left

He called for peace. Thats hard to argue with..
I dont think he wanted it to happen but he enjoyed it at the same time. He is a narcissistic asshole like that.

There were around 10-12 republicans in both the senate and the house ready to challenge the certification of the election. The purpose for sending the people to the Capital building was to offer those congress members support. TRUMP knows most of those willing to challenge the certification can turn on a dime, so there's no reason TRUMP would have enjoyed the chaos knowing it would result in the few losing their courage to do the right thing.

What matters is putting your money where your mouth is though. Trump was just talking shit on Twitter like he always does. I think on January 6th he shit in his pants a little bit because it got real. He would not have done that shit. He didn't actually want it to go that far.
On that I can agree with you. The average neanderthal blob supporter is far more unhinged than the blob itself.

I always point to the 2 week plan to re-open the nation. The reason I do is because El-Blob-O himself showed up for that press conference.

To refresh he board's memory...this was the CDC plan to re-open the nation; there were three phases. Trump was there as was Birx and Fauci. It was April 29, 2020.

Two days later...blob supporting thugs entered the Michigan Capitol.

So what did the blob do? Abandoned any support of the well thought out plan his team came up with--that he had just endorsed.

There were around 10-12 republicans in both the senate and the house ready to challenge the certification of the election. The purpose for sending the people to the Capital building was to offer those congress members support. TRUMP knows most of those willing to challenge the certification can turn on a dime, so there's no reason TRUMP would have enjoyed the chaos knowing it would result in the few losing their courage to do the right thing.
Reason is the antithesis of trump

That's possibly true, but he still wasn't going to actually try to take over by force.

how many actions has he taken when he was prez where you thought - holy shit, i can't believe he did that? anything? be honest.

Last edited:
I often hear people talk about January 6th as if it was Trump's attempt to overthrow our republic.

Do you really think he would have done that? Let's say crazy right wingers had taken a bunch of politicians hostage and shit had really hit the fan in Washington. How many of you believe Trump would actually have endorsed that? Because if Trump hadn't been willing to do that our republic could not have actually been in danger of being overthrown, right? He would have had to endorse political force and take charge of that attack.

2:39 p.m. Trump tweets: “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

Does that seem like the language of a man that was ready to start killing people and taking over the government by force?
This guy claims to be a "leftist".

Does that sound accurate?

I often hear people talk about January 6th as if it was Trump's attempt to overthrow our republic.

Do you really think he would have done that? Let's say crazy right wingers had taken a bunch of politicians hostage and shit had really hit the fan in Washington. How many of you believe Trump would actually have endorsed that? Because if Trump hadn't been willing to do that our republic could not have actually been in danger of being overthrown, right? He would have had to endorse political force and take charge of that attack.

2:39 p.m. Trump tweets: “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

Does that seem like the language of a man that was ready to start killing people and taking over the government by force?
Actually, Trump encourages people to do the dirty for him, and he keeps his distance.

how many actions has he taken when he was prez where he you thought - holy shit, i can't believe he did that? anything? be honest.
Being the first president to visit the leader of North Korea in person surprised the hell out of me.

I think he said a lot of shocking things. I think he's mostly just full of shit though. I'm not convinced he ever believed he could win in the first place. I bet he was just as shocked as we were. haha All he cares about is his money and his fame. He's not an ideologue like Hitler was.

He did it in his speech. Him calling for peace isnt up for debate.

Yes, in his speech he did.

But in the two months prior his tone was different. His own lawyer said that Pence should taken out and hung. He told these folks they were the last line of defense that only they could save the nation, that if they did not do so it was the end of the nation.

Then people act all aghast that some of them acted on those words

Then he could never actually do something like that because he's too much of a pussy.

& yet donny knew some of his humpers thought he would. that's all that mattered. lol.... that's con game 101.

It would have to not be a con.

he likes to play with people. he knows there will always be marks, for whatever he intended on the end result.

He would have had to show up and put his nuts on the line. You think a dude with golden toilets is going to do that?

<ahem, again>

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.” ~ djt​

& there are some of his basket dwellers who are still all in.

Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

^^
figlea_noun_002_13776.jpg

I'm not convinced he ever believed he could win in the first place.

i agree. i think he already had his plan for social media & it was just a way to promote himself. him & roger ailles were kinda buddy buddy esp after he got busted for sexual harassment. no surprize there. he only won by some 75K votes in a few swings states & it's obvious he was way in over that tribbled head of his starting from day 1.

I bet he was just as shocked as we were. haha All he cares about is his money and his fame. He's not an ideologue like Hitler was.
his ideology was to con people - going way back to the 80s. but go back to that time & you can see how fucked he is in the head now. even his syntax has changed. i think he was desperate to stay in office, because now he's totally exposed to the investigations going on re: trumpco & them thar loans are coming due & he's got numerous civil lawsuits hanging over him too.

Last edited:
So,
Let's ignore that our borders are being invaded......
Let's ignore that the Left is trying to nullify the Constitution (starting with the 2A)
Let's ignore that the Left owns the Media lock stock and barrel and is using it to overthrow the USA's political and financial traditional institutions
Let's ignore that the Left has crippled Americas energy sector
Let's ignore that the Left is dismantling Americas military
Let's ignore that the Left is destroying the economy by weaning people off of work ethics and onto the false security of free stuff

Yeah, let's just ignore ALL that and instead, focus on how awful people are when they don't like it

i agree. i think he already had his plan for social media & it was just a way to promote himself. him & roger ailles were kinda buddy buddy esp after he got busted for sexual harassment. no surprize there. he only won by some 75K votes in a few swings states & it's obvious he was way in over that tribbled head of his starting from day 1.

his ideology was to con people - going way back to the 80s. but go back to that time & you can see how fucked he is in the head. even his syntax has changed. i think he was desperate to stay in office, because now he's totally exposed to the investigations going on re: trumpco & them thar loans are coming due & he's got numerous civil lawsuits hanging over him too.

That you didn't write this about Trump AND Biden, shows what a dedicated political hack ass clown YOU are.

Forum List

Back