Question for the left

Neither was his standing by as his mob was anything but peaceful
They're going to deny what happened on January 6th, they're going to deny Trump's role and behaviors prior to January 6th, and they're gong to deny his role and actions on that day.

All that we can do is hope that we learn as many details of that day as possible. There have been some promising reports that leaks are showing up in the dam, but we'll see soon enough.

Trying to communicate with committed cultists is pointless. They don't see a thing. They won't see a thing. It was just a tour.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you can show links & re-por-tage how joe biden mobbed up a huge crowd of frothy mouthed nutters & tried to overthrow the election by storming the capital etc etc etc...

then we'll talk, m'k?

ba bye now.
Democrats suck at their primaries. Why the hell is Joe Biden my president right now? Holy cow. I really hope they do better next time.

I think Trump was/is actually convinced that he got cheated.

If that is true, we elected a President who lives in a fantasy land. Pretty scary.

I prefer to look at it as Trump is a man too childish to accept that he was defeated. He has never done it in his life. Creating a lie about a stolen election was easier on his ego than admitting defeat.

Do we really want to kick that hornet nest?

do you not want those responsible to be held accountable for being complete traitors? i think our democracy is worth it. you actually asking says so much about you.

Democrats suck at their primaries. Why the hell is Joe Biden my president right now? Holy cow. I really hope they do better next time.

Because he was the best bet to beat Trump. Only Biden would have been content to basically not campaign and let Trump shoot himself in the foot on a weekly basis.

lol ... there were (D)S (R)S & indies that voted donny out. as for you not liking biden as your prez?

too bad.

A lot of angry people support Donald Trump. Do we really want to kick that hornet nest?

I think that hornets nest needs to be kicked.
We need to stop pandering to those who refuse to accept reality and embrace wild fantasies. The Q crowd cannot be placated.

do you not want those responsible to be held accountable for being complete traitors? i think our democracy is worth it. you actually asking says so much about you.
I think you just want revenge. It's not productive. We should move on and focus on something productive.

Because he was the best bet to beat Trump. Only Biden would have been content to basically not campaign and let Trump shoot himself in the foot on a weekly basis.
Democrats learned their lesson with Hillary.
Biden offered a stellar resume and as a moderate offered an alternative to the radical left that Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren represented.

I think you just want revenge. It's not productive. We should move on and focus on something productive.

bullshit.jpg

I often hear people talk about January 6th as if it was Trump's attempt to overthrow our republic.

Do you really think he would have done that? Let's say crazy right wingers had taken a bunch of politicians hostage and shit had really hit the fan in Washington. How many of you believe Trump would actually have endorsed that? Because if Trump hadn't been willing to do that our republic could not have actually been in danger of being overthrown, right? He would have had to endorse political force and take charge of that attack.

2:39 p.m. Trump tweets: “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

Does that seem like the language of a man that was ready to start killing people and taking over the government by force?
Do you believe anyone would have felt justified in the lethal use of force if it was a peaceful demonstration?

Not about revenge. It's about the next time this happens..which could be as soon as next year.
Send the message now and make actions like January 6th unacceptable...or the next time, it may actually succeed.

Do you believe anyone would have felt justified in the lethal use of force if it was a peaceful demonstration?
Well it certainly wasn't completely peaceful. People were pushing boundaries and somebody got shot. I think if it had been a real insurrection a lot more people than that would have died that day.

I just don't think Donald Trump would have actually tried to take over through force.

Not about revenge. It's about the next time this happens..which could be as soon as next year.
Send the message now and make actions like January 6th unacceptable...or the next time, it may actually succeed.
Republicans are quick to move on from Jan 6
The outrage they showed on the night of Jan 6 was quickly replaced by pandering to Trump, covering for his misdeeds, rewriting the events of that day and refusing to investigate it.

Well it certainly wasn't completely peaceful. People were pushing boundaries and somebody got shot. I think if it had been a real insurrection a lot more people than that would have died that day.

I just don't think Donald Trump would have actually tried to take over through force.

a woman was trampled & a cop died of natural causes, but his family stated the insurrection contributed to it. & i think the count is 4 cops have committed suicide because of that day. they suffered from PTSD.

Forum List

Back