Question for the left

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
I often hear people talk about January 6th as if it was Trump's attempt to overthrow our republic.

Do you really think he would have done that? Let's say crazy right wingers had taken a bunch of politicians hostage and shit had really hit the fan in Washington. How many of you believe Trump would actually have endorsed that? Because if Trump hadn't been willing to do that our republic could not have actually been in danger of being overthrown, right? He would have had to endorse political force and take charge of that attack.

2:39 p.m. Trump tweets: “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

Does that seem like the language of a man that was ready to start killing people and taking over the government by force?

I often hear people talk about January 6th as if it was Trump's attempt to overthrow our republic.

Do you really think he would have done that? Let's say crazy right wingers had taken a bunch of politicians hostage and shit had really hit the fan in Washington. How many of you believe Trump would actually have endorsed that? Because if Trump hadn't been willing to do that our republic could not have actually been in danger of being overthrown, right? He would have had to endorse political force.

2:39 p.m. Trump tweets: “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

Does that seem like the language of a man that was ready to start killing people and taking over the government by force?

I personally think Trump was hoping the mob could delay it enough that his legal team/supporters in Congress could find a way to stop it. I think if Pence had given in and not done his job Trump would have supported it 100% and refused to leave office. Trump cares only about Trump, nothing else.

You need to look back at the language he and his surrogates used between the election and Jan 6th, not just one tweet from the day.

You need to look back at the language he and his surrogates used between the election and Jan 6th, not just one tweet from the day.
What matters is putting your money where your mouth is though. Trump was just talking shit on Twitter like he always does. I think on January 6th he shit in his pants a little bit because it got real. He would not have done that shit. He didn't actually want it to go that far.

What matters is putting your money where your mouth is though. Trump was just talking shit on Twitter like he always does. I think on January 6th he shit in his pants a little bit because it got real. He would not have done that shit. He didn't actually want it to go that far.

I disagree that he did not want it to go that far, I think that was his desire all along.

He called for peace. Thats hard to argue with..
I dont think he wanted it to happen but he enjoyed it at the same time. He is a narcissistic asshole like that.
He liked it up until the point he actually has to put his own ass on the line.

You often hear that because it's a fact. More information on the planning and organization comes out almost every day.
You think a lot more of Trump than I do if you actually believe he'd have the nuts to go through with something like that.

he did.

Do you really think he would have done that?

bigley.

Let's say crazy right wingers had taken a bunch of politicians hostage and shit had really hit the fan in Washington.

they shirley tried.

How many of you believe Trump would actually have endorsed that?

:desk:

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast.

^^^ THEM ^^^

Because if Trump hadn't been willing to do that our republic could not have actually been in danger of being overthrown, right?

he was willing & it was.

He would have had to endorse political force and take charge of that attack.

<ahem>

cleveland8.1.c.jpg

& don't ferget

special.gif

it sounds like a sociopathic, malignant narcissist who suffers wth arrested development & probably syphilitic brain syndrome.

Do you really think he would have done that? Let's say crazy right wingers had taken a bunch of politicians hostage and shit had really hit the fan in Washington. How many of you believe Trump would actually have endorsed that? Because if Trump hadn't been willing to do that our republic could not have actually been in danger of being overthrown, right? He would have had to endorse political force and take charge of that attack.

Was this before or after he told the Georgia Governor and other officials to "find him" some votes?

I think on January 6th he shit in his pants a little bit because it got real. He would not have done that shit. He didn't actually want it to go that far.

there will be testimony regarding how it's been reported that when donny lied about walking to the capital, he instead, went to the WH to watch it all unfold. he ginned up his flying monkeys & sat back to watch the show on TV. he did nothing for several hours- of COURSE he knew wtf was happening & was silent. who does that? i know what does - him.

I'm sure he wanted people to make a scene and chant his name while waving signs. I don't think he wanted it to go as far as political violence though.

go ahead & tell the class how he didn't spew rhetoric to incite. or guliani- - or the rest of his ilk.

You think a lot more of Trump than I do if you actually believe he'd have the nuts to go through with something like that.

not him.

that's why he lied to his deplorables that he'd walk to the capital. he doesn't have anything but a con game going on. he always has.

not him.

that's why he lied to his deplorables that he'd walk to the capital. he doesn't have anything but a con game going on. he always has.
Then he could never actually do something like that because he's too much of a pussy.

No?

It would have to not be a con. He would have had to show up and put his nuts on the line. You think a dude with golden toilets is going to do that?

Forum List

Back