Biden cancels Halloween.

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

This is just one step too far, not Trick or treating at the white House this year.

Impeach him now!

This is just one step too far, not Trick or treating at the white House this year.

Impeach him now!
I was hoping to knock and get a check

Impeach him now!
where does it say he's canceling Halloween?

Impeach him now!

Why cancel? Handing out candy seems like something even Kamala couldn't screw up in Joe's absence.

Impeach him now!
Biden handlers probably realized they couldn't stop Biden from sexually harassing the little girls and removed him from the area. I actually like this ideal of the dems.

Biden handlers probably realized they couldn't stop Biden from sexually harassing the little girls and removed him from the area. I actually like this ideal of the dems.

It is just sad how you people cannot even have just a little fun without this sort of bullshit. The thread was supposed to be a fun thread, a little joke...but you all cannot remove yourself from you brainwashed hate for even one tiny second.

I truly feel sorry for you.

If Kamala hands out cookies in her likeness I'm in!

COMP-CFP-KAMALA-COOKIE.jpg

Forum List

Back