Question for Married People (who are faithful)

If you could have sex with someone you are EXTREMELY attracted to (other than your spouse) and were guaranteed 100% not to get caught or for anyone else to know etc. (also, guarantee of no STDs or pregnancies)

Would you do it?

You can also say with who if you'd like - like if it's a celebrity or an old flame.....
Damn girl, we done already did the nasty, are you seeing who else does it?

I agree. In reality. It was a "fantasy" question. But to try to suspend reality is asking a lot too, I understand.

I think it's pretty impressive the amount of people here (men in particular) committed to their marriages. You hear so much more about those that are not. If they are being truthful, I am genuinely impressed and encouraged.
Their wives can see what they write....

I just make these topics up now to get people riled up.

Am I good or what?? :)

I agree. In reality. It was a "fantasy" question. But to try to suspend reality is asking a lot too, I understand.

I think it's pretty impressive the amount of people here (men in particular) committed to their marriages. You hear so much more about those that are not. If they are being truthful, I am genuinely impressed and encouraged.

They have their passwords.... but you should see the PMs I'm getting! whew!!!!

They have their passwords.... but you should see the PMs I'm getting! whew!!!!
Well I bet it's a burning barns worth...

... I still have a few marbles left.... but I've lost most of them....

If you could have sex with someone you are EXTREMELY attracted to (other than your spouse) and were guaranteed 100% not to get caught or for anyone else to know etc. (also, guarantee of no STDs or pregnancies)

Would you do it?

You can also say with who if you'd like - like if it's a celebrity or an old flame.....
Damn girl, we done already did the nasty, are you seeing who else does it?

Better make an appointment. ;)

no problems here... I hate sex chat.... but yep I'll talk about sex.
with women too ;)

Would you do it?

My wife asked me a question that apparently was a "thing" to ask a few years back. Something like if I could get a free pass to have sex with one person, who would it be. So, I wouldn't be cheating technically, since I would have a free pass. The one person I would use that free pass on would be Denise Milani, but of course, that's safe because it is never going to happen.

Forum List

Back