What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for Married People (who are faithful)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you could have sex with someone you are EXTREMELY attracted to (other than your spouse) and were guaranteed 100% not to get caught or for anyone else to know etc. (also, guarantee of no STDs or pregnancies)

Would you do it?

You can also say with who if you'd like - like if it's a celebrity or an old flame.....

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you could have sex with someone you are EXTREMELY attracted to (other than your spouse) and were guaranteed 100% not to get caught or for anyone else to know etc. (also, guarantee of no STDs or pregnancies)

Would you do it?

You can also say with who if you'd like - like if it's a celebrity or an old flame.....

Nope. I would however do it, if at the same time, my spouse had someone in mind as well that she wanted a "one-off" with.

Kind of the "list" thing from Friends.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Would you do it?

No...

Thinking about it is bad enough, and even if Alicea Vikander came to my door I would turn her down... It would be hard ( Literally ) but no way would I throw away a marriage...

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Having an affair is a lot like Walmart...everyone denies doing it, but yet they are the largest retail chain in the world.

Tresha91203

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have a deal. If Kari Byron ever throws herself at him, or if Steven Tyler comes begging me, go for it. Otherwise, no, never under any circumstances.

OP
Bonzi

Bonzi

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Would you do it?

No...

Thinking about it is bad enough, and even if Alicea Vikander came to my door I would turn her down... It would be hard ( Literally ) but no way would I throw away a marriage...

that's the point Bruce. you wouldn't throw away your marriage cause you have the guarantee of no one ever knowing. Unless you think the guilt would ruin your marriage (your guilt)

Rouge Rover

Reaction score
One of the conditions is you don't get caught? Really?

OP
Bonzi

Bonzi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would, but there is not one right now that I desperately "want"....
But......

OP
Bonzi

Bonzi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One of the conditions is you don't get caught? Really?

Yep. No way of anyone every knowing. No STDs. No pregnancy. No negative consequences, just having sex with a person you really want to have!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Would you do it?

No...

that's the point Bruce. you wouldn't throw away your marriage cause you have the guarantee of no one ever knowing. Unless you think the guilt would ruin your marriage (your guilt)

BINGO!!!

I would not be able to look at my wife even if she would never know about the affair. Marriage is sacred to me, and you made the choice for better or worse, and if you can not be loyal to that person then never get married...

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Would you do it?

No...

I'm a horrible liar, and keeping this quiet would be the same as lying.

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Would you do it?

Hmmm.. that's a tough one....:badgrin:

OP
Bonzi

Bonzi

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Would you do it?

No...

BINGO!!!

I would not be able to look at my wife even if she would never know about the affair. Marriage is sacred to me, and you made the choice for better or worse, and if you can not be loyal to that person then never get married...

Exceptional moral standards. I'm impressed.

OP
Bonzi

Bonzi

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Would you do it?

it better not be....

OP
Bonzi

Bonzi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I could do it actually, cause, I don't think I could to it just once.
I mean, if I really wanted that person sexually, it was probably because I felt connected to them emotionally.
That would mean not only betraying my husband, but, also, creating more pain for myself in the process.

I might have to rethink this......

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Would you do it?

it better not be....

My advice to kids younger than me is do not get married until you are in your 30's and enjoy life. You do not know when you are 18 ( well usually ) if you want to wake every day for the rest of your life with that one person, so why commit so early and end up in a failed marriage.

I waited until I was almost forty, and did not marry someone that much younger than me either.

I grew up in a family where the average person in my family was married three times, so I told myself wait until you find that innocent being that is willing to stay with you until death, and I found her, and feel sorry for her daily... :)

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, it's a rational question. But it's about an activity that is usually irrational.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List