Qatar should be a model for America: We Need Democratic Control of the Alcohol Industry, my friends! Regulate it, tax it, why not eventually outlaw it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I fully support Qatar’s ban on alcohol in stadiums. It’s time for the Western, allegedly “Christian world,” to face it’s disgraceful alcoholism.

I fully support Qatar’s ban on alcohol in stadiums. It’s time for the Western, allegedly “Christian world,” to face it’s disgraceful alcoholism.

I think it has been tried before. It's called prohibition and if I recall it wasn't exactly a success.

• Banned
I think it has been tried before. It's called prohibition and if I recall it wasn't exactly a success.
i'm all for having a beer and watching old Letterman youtube clips or an NFL game with your bro's, but within reason!

If you can drink wine at church, why shouldn't you be able to have a beer at the game?

Actually, drinking is legal in the tremendous Nation of Qatar- just not in stadiums.

They want to keep the facilities nice.

Just like they don't allow you to smoke in American stadiums nowadays.

Actually, drinking is legal in the tremendous Nation of Qatar- just not in stadiums.

They want to keep the facilities nice.

Just like they don't allow you to smoke in American stadiums nowadays.
Qatar is tremendous i agree. i subscribe to Bein Sports, a Qatari broadcasting station, that puts on all the huge sports events, including the World Cup, NBA, and they used to have NFL too

Why don't you move to Qatar so they can throw you off of a tall building or cut your head off for hairy man ass loving?
Qatar is a brutal country, and people have little to no choices, and no freedom.

Jackass Troll.

Why don't you move to Qatar so they can throw you off of a tall building or cut your head off for hairy man ass loving?
Qatar is a brutal country, and people have little to no choices, and no freedom.

Jackass Troll.
i'm not gay, and i'm in Qatar right now, relaxing my feet, enjoying the world cup

We are commanded to take communion with wine.

To deny that is anti-Christian.

It failed for the same reason the War on Drugs is failing… we refused to treat it like a real WAR.
Lol. Tell that to the thousands of people who died from gang violence and shootouts. You are talking about the period in the 20th century that was the heyday of organised crime, precisely because of prohibition.

Prohibition was partially successful. The country was able to reduce the number of deaths from cirrhosis by more than half.

Forum List

Back