Highly effective.

And still to this day the bed wetters will come on & not only defend the clot shots but also say they will be taking the boosters &, oh, by the way, we purebloods are insane & should be forced to take it.
I never would've guessed so many of the American people were so susceptible to such obvious lies & propaganda.
And they continue to believe it all even as the whole narrative crumbles around the world.
I used to wonder how Nazi Germany allowed so much state instituted insanity but now I see it in action here.

Bed wetters should NEVER call the shots for anything

And still to this day the bed wetters will come on & not only defend the clot shots but also say they will be taking the boosters &, oh, by the way, we purebloods are insane & should be forced to take it.
I never would've guessed so many of the American people were so susceptible to such obvious lies & propaganda.
And they continue to believe it all even as the whole narrative crumbles around the world.
I used to wonder how Nazi Germany allowed so much state instituted insanity but now I see it in action here.

You’re totally right. Sane people like yourself should be calling the shots. Haha

You’re totally right. Sane people like yourself should be calling the shots. Haha

Do sane people send Covid patients to nursing homes? Do sane people want to castrate minors and preform mastectomies on minors? Those are the assholes you support, and the assholes in power, and that is just the start of their freedom killing agenda.

Do you ever think things through?

Notice the dearth of vax defenders here who used to call for your death if you so much as didn't wear a dust mask out
walking your dog! They wanted you banned! Neutered! Lobotomized! Extricated from society for life!
BURN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE DOWN if anyone dare refuses to comply!

For two years, they tried to bend everyone over the coals, close your businesses, isolate your children, treat you as a leper,
---- even Lez Cheney had to finally weigh in .. .. ..

3336e9341b93f70600e2e521ae955879 copy.jpg

The Gaslighting of the Masses

1669004934064.png

I find it interesting, that in this tweet, from that author of this webpage, tweeter conceals his video, as, "sensitive content," when all it is, are establishment mouth pieces, LYING.

:rolleyes:

. . . and what do you want to bet? There will be at least 60 Senators that will approve the global pandemic treaty, which will sell off our Bill of Rights, based on these lies.

Our national sovereignty, and the left and right elite politicians will do this, w/o a peep from the controlled media, and they will do it together, selling out our nation, and our rights.

iu

I think all but the most mentally challenged among them KNOW the shots were largely a failure at best. But it's too soon to say anything about it--THAT is the propaganda working.

I think all but the most mentally challenged among them KNOW the shots were largely a failure at best. But it's too soon to say anything about it--THAT is the propaganda working.
So when Trump claims that he saved millions with the shots is he lying or just unwittingly spreading false info?

Notice the dearth of vax defenders here who used to call for your death if you so much as didn't wear a dust mask out
walking your dog! They wanted you banned! Neutered! Lobotomized! Extricated from society for life!
BURN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE DOWN if anyone dare refuses to comply!

For two years, they tried to bend everyone over the coals, close your businesses, isolate your children, treat you as a leper,
---- even Lez Cheney had to finally weigh in .. .. ..

View attachment 728998
I walked into walmart with no mask and everyone was staring at me like I had two heads. I saw a women with no mask either and and asked her, do I have two heads or something? She said, no, they're just idiots. Right on.

Forum List

Back