Qatar should be a model for America: We Need Democratic Control of the Alcohol Industry, my friends! Regulate it, tax it, why not eventually outlaw it

I fully support Qatar’s ban on alcohol in stadiums. It’s time for the Western, allegedly “Christian world,” to face it’s disgraceful alcoholism.

What we should do is adopt their laws on LGBTQ crap. Probably on womens rights too, since that has led us to this transgender nonsense.

Does Whiskey count as a manly drink?
ONLY if you don't mix it with sodas!!!

...or ice

..or water.

However, Rum and Raspberry is a GREAT drink and quite manly imo. (Real Raspberry juice isn't easy to find. Haven't seen it in thirty years).

Greg

i'm not gay, and i'm in Qatar right now, relaxing my feet, enjoying the world cup
Wait1 your not the Gay basquebromance? Which one are we talking to now? The young basque buddy?
I am no big fan of alcoholic beverage abuse. Government mandates do not work but education does. :thup:
Straight whiskey on a empty stomach or cold beer with salt in it will cure acid reflux. That's what booze is good for..

Last edited:
I don’t buy the idea that these products have a legitimate non-prescription medicinal use.

I have several “ailments” for which I take a variety of prescribed medications. Among those illnesses are two (seizures and glaucoma) which could be treated with “medical marijuana”. I choose to use the more chemically-based treatments for those illnesses. Many people would use alcohol, tobacco or other drugs to treat my low level PTSD/Depression issues. I choose other, less disabling options.
By 'ailments' (note the quotation marks) I meant things like anger, frustration, loneliness, and some physical pains as well.

Last edited:
Wait1 your not the Gay basquebromance? Which one are we talking to now? The young basque buddy?
I am no big fan of alcoholic beverage abuse. Government mandates do not work but education does. :thup:
Straight whiskey on a empty stomach or cold beer with salt in it will cure acid reflux. That's what booze is good for..
i'm playing a character, but i do appreciate male ripped bodies, but i don't wanna fuck 'em

i do, and i won't
"I do" - then you know nothing about soccer.
"I won't" - I know, wishful thinking on my part.
Just so you know: Zidane won 3 FIFA player of the year awards and 1 Ballon d'Or.
Debruyne has won ZERO.
Yet you claim he is "10 trillion times better"???
:laughing0301:
You are embarrassing yourself.

By 'ailments' (note the quotation marks) I meant things like anger, frustration, loneliness, and some physical pains as well.
There are legitimate medical treatments for those issues, as there are for my Depression and PTSD. Those treatments do not require the use of products that impair cognitive ability. That’s my biggest concern… individuals with impaired cognition roaming around making bad decisions that may affect other people.

ONLY if you don't mix it with sodas!!!

...or ice

..or water.

However, Rum and Raspberry is a GREAT drink and quite manly imo. (Real Raspberry juice isn't easy to find. Haven't seen it in thirty years).

Greg
I drink single malt scotch whiskey. Almost exclusively from The Isle of Islay. And I drink it like god intended. Hand warm.

Not you, i meant the person drinking the beer. you don't drink REAL MANLY BEER...apple martinis don't count
I'm shocked that you would disrespect my beloved appeltini. Next you will be belittling my man bun and fanny pack too.

Yes, and they should have been wiped out by the Government. No mercy. No quarter. No exceptions. Just like the drug war.

There is no need for consumable alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs in our society. Even prescription medications need to be far more tightly controlled.
I’m an American and a grown-ass man. If I want to drink and smoke that’s my business.

With that said, I do think businesses (like sports stadiums) have the right to ban drinking on their premises. I can understand why they wouldn’t want a bunch of drunk soccer hooligans running amok.

I’m an American and a grown-ass man. If I want to drink and smoke that’s my business
What you “want” to do should be a secondary consideration to what you “SHOULD” do.

When your immoral behavior affects other members of society it SHOULD not be allowed. Use of these substances leads to immoral behavior too often to allow them to be available to the public.

What you “want” to do should be a secondary consideration to what you “SHOULD” do.

When your immoral behavior affects other members of society it SHOULD not be allowed. Use of these substances leads to immoral behavior too often to allow them to be available to the public.
Oh please.

Smoking and drink leads to ”immoral behavior”?

Are you a grumpy old man or a undersexed spinster aunt?

Maybe we should ban strip clubs? Or MMA fights? Or operating a business on Sundays? Or whatever else offends your delicate sensibilities.

Yes, and they should have been wiped out by the Government. No mercy. No quarter. No exceptions. Just like the drug war.

There is no need for consumable alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs in our society. Even prescription medications need to be far more tightly controlled.
Who put you in charge of deciding what I need?

Go fuck yourself.

Smoking and drink leads to ”immoral behavior”?

Are you a grumpy old man or a undersexed spinster aunt?
Yes they do. As does the use of marijuana and other illicit drugs.

Check out the title under my username to answer your own question.
Maybe we should ban strip clubs? Or MMA fights? Or operating a business on Sundays? Or whatever else offends your delicate sensibilities.
I have no issue with strip clubs (one of the few appropriate jobs for women), MMA (which I find too soft much of the time), or businesses being open on Sunday.

The immoral actions of the public have a major negative impact on the working have to live in. My moral life does not negatively impact you folks.

Yes they do. As does the use of marijuana and other illicit drugs.

Check out the title under my username to answer your own question.

I have no issue with strip clubs (one of the few appropriate jobs for women), MMA (which I find too soft much of the time), or businesses being open on Sunday.

The immoral actions of the public have a major negative impact on the working have to live in. My moral life does not negatively impact you folks.
Sure it does. We have to listen to your constant annoying hectoring.

Forum List

Back